ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 6/6/10

Graduation Mass today...enough said :sad:

P&PD for my friends in the box on my desk that need a bit extra :wizard:
:tinker: An extra little dusting for Blythe!

Count down till my baby graduates :sad: 1 day!!

My list for today:

Caffeinate- this repeats everyday!!
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

Graduation Mass for DS18...

After he is going to a party, and DS and I will be all dressed up w/ no place to go...

Come home and start cleaning...

Dinner: not sure yet

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

You and DH should go out for a celebratory dinner! You got two kids through high school! That's cause for a celebration.

I have been MIA because we went camping with the GS Friday night. What a chaotic mess...Our campsite was not what we expected - no running water, no fridge, no electricity, a port-a-potty (ha 14 ten year old girls and 6 adult women), no cots (we had mattresses, but no cots and 12 of the girls had mosquito nets - we made it work with duct tape that we made into "ropes" and hung from the tents), and, get this, our "safety" spot was a METAL carport covered in canvas...Um, hello? Lightning? Should we really be standing under a METAL carport? A letter is being composed as we speak (I started it in my head several times over the long long night). And, get this...It POURED. Not just rain, of course, thunder and lightning for over an HOUR! OMG, tears and crying and scared girls and once they were awake, they had to pee! Someone yelled my name (completely across the camp, natch!) so I was soaked. Never again, I say! NEVER!

So, I got almost no sleep Friday night. We got home around 11:30 am yesterday, took showers and brought Morgan to dance, where her boo boo on her knee broke open and gushed everywhere. I'm so glad the weekend is nearly over! Came home and collapsed around 4:00 pm, just got up at 7:00 this morning. I needed that sleep.

No plans for today. Morgan wants to go to the movies, we'll see.

I hope my friends in the box all had wonderful Saturdays that continue into today!

Working my last day at this vendor event. Supposed to be hot and humid, but the people I'm meeting are worth it. DH is taking the kids to Lincoln today for DS9's baseball double header.

Tonight DH and I are going out to dinner...celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary today. :love: (Unless we're too tired and just want to order pizza! We could always go out later this week!)

Deb, :hug: for you getting through the graduation mass without too many :sad1:

Jennifer, I'm so sorry the camping trip wasn't better. :hug:

Pixieflip, Happy Anniversary!!!!!

My mother-in-law and sister-in-law are coming up to visit today. I really don't need company this close to leaving for vacation, but I'll put on my :teeth: face and be sweet! After they leave I'll get back to checking things off my lists.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Good Morning!

Stephanie-have fun with the Inlaws!
Happy Anniversary Pixieflip!
:eek: about your camping experience Jennifer. That sounds horrible!!!
Deb-good luck with your Graduation mass.

14 years ago today I became a Mom! :cool1:

Today we'll have DS (now 14 :eek:)'s friend party. Cooking out and swimming. Hopefully the rain holds off!

Hope everyone has a great day! :)

HI all!
Quick drive by so please everyone behave today!!!

Congrats to Debbie DS on graduation!!!
Congrats to pixieflip for your anniversary!!!

Everyone else..please have an awesome day... MT & SIOH are safely in the world.. have already talked to MT today... need to touch base w/ both of them later today to see how they are....

Today will be spent. (please send pixie dust) with our freshman basketball team at day 2 of the tournament.. We are the number 1 seed and games start at noon.. we will and we keep playing til the championship game @ 3:30pm.. that would be 4 games today.. we've done it before and won STATE in 6th grade so these boys are trained well to do this!!!!

Ok, DH is yelling at me to hit the road.. have a great day!!!!

Jennifer that is *awful*. See, you are so much better than me. I would have gotten the girls settled in there "tents" and then climbed into my RV for the night;)

Jennifer that is *awful*. See, you are so much better than me. I would have gotten the girls settled in there "tents" and then climbed into my RV for the night;)

Shoot, I should have borrowed the RV! I was *this* close to getting into my car and sleeping (or leaving), but I knew Morgan wouldn't be happy with that.

Jennifer :scared1: friends had that happen at girl scout camp PLUS a microburst go through part of camp. They were in a building with a metal roof.
Rhonda they wouldn't let me bring ours for cub camping instead I had to use a dump truck and my sequoia LOADED to try and bring a kitchen.

Deb hang in there I'm glad I have a few years for that.

Nan good luck

Pixieflip congrats! enjoy dinner no matter what it is.

Today we've gotten soaked at a fishing derby, taken a nap, kids are cleaning their bedrooms, I sould be cleaning the house......:rolleyes1

need to find something for me for dinner mom too boys and dad are having fish.

prayers and dust for everyone. extra for Blythe.

Jennifer- That's terrible!! Glad everyone is home safe!

Pixieflip- Happy Anniversary!

DIT- Good for you being so gracious!

DisneyBarlans- Happy Bday to DS!!

PN96- Sending PD!!

SO... I cried when they came in... was good all through the mass... THEN at the end they did the candles... When they started as freshmen, they lit candles for all the things they wanted to accomplish... And today they blew them out to go into the world with Benedictine Spirit and Viking Pride... Yup, I lost it... :sad:

Wow Deb I would have been bawling!

Dust for everyone.
Happy birthdays and anniversaries!!

I'm cleaning my kitchen. YUCKY! why is it so dirty?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter