ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 6/7/10

Graduation today...enough said :sad:

P&PD for my friends in the box on my desk that need a bit extra :wizard:
:tinker: An extra little dusting for Blythe!

My list for today:

Caffeinate- this repeats everyday!!
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

Weekly Home Blessing
Swish and Swipe

Graduation at 7p

Dinner: :confused3

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

Have a great graduation Deb!!!!
You must be so proud!!!

Enjoy graduation Deb! :banana:

Pixie Dust for Blythe and everyone else who needs some!!!

My day:
Laundry
Yard work
Clean
Bills
Go to hiking store - I need some new hiking socks
Petsmart for more cat litter and food
Bank - DH is going to cash in all the change from his change jar!!
E-mail vacation itinerary to MIL and SIL
E-mail card game rules to MIL and SIL
Find backpacks
Write check for DS to attend the ITS leadership conference this summer and have DS take to the school
Call boss and discuss scrapbook class schedule for July
Copy pages I need from my Montana books. I can't take all of them with me and I've got things marked in all of them!
Make a list of last minute things I need to get
Dinner - steak, gravy & noodles
Try to sleep - but, it's close to time to leave (only 2 days!!!) and I've got too much thinking and list making going on in my head!:headache:

Have an awesome day everyone!

Have a great graduation Deb!!!!
You must be so proud!!!

Enjoy graduation Deb! :banana:

:teeth: Thanks guys!

He has grown and changed so much, especially in this last year. I have to say it's amazing when you see glimpses of the man in the teenager. This is my 3rd time seeing these changes, first time was DsS27, then DS22. It's WAY COOL!

I am very proud, happy, scared for his future...

Have fun with graduation Deb! Many prayers still going out to those in need. Summer vacation starts today but you would never know since it is 7am and I have already taken one of the boys somewhere. It's going to be a long couple months.

Take DS15 to conditioning
Take DS13 to diving
Vaccum main floor
leave kids list of chores while I'm gone

wake up DD so she can pick up boys for me
Memorial service for friend who drowned

Drop books off at church
work on quilt
Cat. Cert.
laundry
job hunt
update DH's loft site
put lofts on Craig's List
Water flowers
dinner

Have a great day everyone :hippie:

Wdwmom did they find him? I hope so for your friends sake.
Sorry. It must be so hard for them. Hugs to that family.

Good Morning, Everyone!

Dusting Baby Blythe!

Today
Computer time-done
Pool Exercise-done
breakfast
work on the house - install outlet covers, paint last closet, dh paint kitchen, empty cupboards and fridge of my stuff, empty house of stuff we've been using.
lunch
call hosp about mother (maybe she'll get to move back to the assisted living tomorrow)
supper
crash

Happy Day, all! (Lots of hankies, Deb ;)

Deb!- Enjoy graduation! Congrats!
Prayers for all those in need!

Today:
walk dogs at park- done
work on resort swap
Wee Care Meeting
Trustee Meeting
swim lessons???- I have to call and find out
begin packing for trips
work on cards for giveaway Sat

Rebecca

Have a good day, Deb! :sad1:

I'm working. Morgan has a makeup softball game tonight, and we're going on the field trip tomorrow to Old Sturbridge Village. Wondering if I can drive myself. I'm not excited to get on a bus full of 10 year olds. I will email her teacher and see if I'm needed on the bus.

I hope everyone has a wonderful wonderful day!

Wdwmom did they find him? I hope so for your friends sake.
Sorry. It must be so hard for them. Hugs to that family.

No they have not. I think that is the hardest part right now. Went to the wake last night and Terri was holding up amazingly well. She joked with us about not sitting in their regular seats during church ( they sat in front or behind us usually). I think today will be tough. As far as I know they still have dive teams going out, but DH says the longer it takes to find him, the harder it is because of the currents. You never know from day to day what the currents will do out in Lake MI. We have also have several storms since then, but he was out in pretty deep water so that may or may not help in the search. I pray every day that they find him.

Good morning everyone...

WDWmom - thoughts and prayers to you and your friend.

Deb - enjoy the graduation - bring kleenex - wear waterproof mascara.

Just returned from breakfast out with DH. Today I have Dr.'s appointments from 1pm through to 5pm. There is a rehab center here starting a "functional rehab program" to help people with fibromyalgia regain their ability to perform their daily activities. We'll see how it goes, I don't have high hopes for it, but I am willing to give it a try and will keep an open mind.

Up
See dd off
See ds off
Breakfast with hubby
Email re: Bday party for dd's friend
Email ck to pick up her dd
Email Theater camp coordinator
Tidy first floor
clean up in kitchen
Laundry, laundry, laundry
Sign and Address Wedding card for my Ddad
Sign and Address Father's card for Ddad
Start thinking about what to get dh for Father's Day
Research getting an iPhone:goodvibes
Tidy up in scraproom
Thaw out and marinate chicken breast
Dinner - grilled asparagus and grilled marinated chicken

Hope everyone has a great day!

Rhonda

Deb-congrats on Graduation!
WDWMom-prayers for your friend.
Continued prayers for Baby Blythe.

Monday again!

DS14 started summer football practice today. He had a great birthday party yesterday, I took him & 4 friends to the local airsoft place and they did that for a couple of hours then came home and had a cookout and went swimming. I always make his cake, but he wanted an ice cream cake this year and it was YUMMY. :thumbsup2

Today I'm working on finishing AK swap
Laundry
Bank
Dinner?

DS14 is also waiting to find out if he made the high school baseball team summer league-supposed to find out today!

Have a great day everyone!:)

OK I'm here!!

Been caught up in drama, drama, drama - but gonna move on!!

Deb - enjoy the graduation
Prayers for Baby Blythe - will go read up on whats going on!
Prayers for WDWMom and her friend.

DD has her market lamb for the next fair. Little bugger is a jumper and likes to escape his pen. Not such a good idea out here where the coyotes roam. She went to feed him this morning. No lamb. Search by quad revealed he wanted to hang with the bulls - he was happily grazing away with them in the creek bed. DOH. Had to bring in the biggest bull - apparently his bestest buddy - but lamb back in pen - DH is home right now rigging something down there - I told him to just put a lid on the pen.:rotfl2: Will do see what hes working on....

On second load of laundry - will fold all and put away
Dishes away
Call make appt for truck
currently taking a break from scrubbing kitchen floor by hand -
Vacuum the rest of the floor
Itemize and bag up goodwill items
Work on resort swap
Early release day - PU DD and friend and take to riding lessons
Dinner - pollo asada tacos

Happy Monday everyone!!

afternoon all

we all slept in then took the boys to school last full week of school here thank god.

still need to
fill pool
clean kitchen and mud room
pick up books at library
pick up boys from bus
dinner????
fill pool
L to swim
dinner
fill pool
crash in to bed

hope everyone's had a good monday

Prayers and pixie dust fo everyone.

Ok - that was a waste of time...

"Rhonda, what are you doing on the Dis - Don't you have multiple doctor's appointments that started at 1 and go till 5?" you ask

Why yes I *did*. Let me tell you how it went..."Hello, I'm here for a 1 o'clock appointment..."Oh no Ms. Kay you are scheduled for June 9th for 2 appointments" Ummm - no y'all said the 7th - and it's for 3 appointments "Oh? sorry - we meant the 9th and it's for 2 appointments" SERIOUSLY??? I didn't even try deal with the 3rd appointment thing there - better to come home - calm down - take deep cleansing breaths and call them later.

This is not a good omen for this program...

Heavy sigh :sad2:

Tinker I love love love my iPhone!!!!!!!

I am *this* close to getting one. Just pricing everything out. Max will be over the moon (although he is going to want it).

If I do get one - Ds will be getting my old low tech phone. He's been dying for a cell phone...

OH MY!
That sounds like one of the offices I dealt with for Nana. After the second time I learned to hang up call back in like 15 mins to confirm everything and write down names.

Hang in there!

I'm getting an iPhone when my contract is up in Aug. It'll be my bday giftie to me... I'm hoping with this new big fancy one coming out, the older model will be priced to sell. Like when I got my Razor...was $19.99 because it was "last year's model"... Like I care :confused3

I got a stinky shock...

The book buy back for a senior runs a little differently...not a credit for next year thing, but a mail it in and get cash back thing... So, the books that were $600, are being credited for $350. That's IF the company thinks they are in as good condition as I think they are...sheesh, what a rip off!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter