~The Daily Grind~ 6/7/10

ERGH! Rhonda that just bites on all levels.... We had a run in w/ DH's neuro office one time.. he is calm cool collective.. I drove back up and showed the staff that written appointment they gave us! Now they call 2 -3 days before our appointment and verify that we are coming... I always respond with.. "Yes, we are coming, do you still have him on the books like it's supposed to be and will it be that way when we arrive?"...

Debbie, that is awful... i only like college buy backs because I kept the money from the returns.... but here we don't have buy backs for high school.. :(

deb - that does suck. I hope the buy back works out OK.

Rhonda - sorry to hear that. I know how frustrating that can be. Hang in there. I will be hoping they get their bugs worked out and get their acts together.

Kitchen floor is sparkly!! Now for the rest.... blech.

Rhonda- Good for you staying calm. It's just not right though! Not only are you going there for a reason, but they have to make things MORE difficult?

Deb that stinks :headache:

Thanks guys.

I know it was booked for the 7th. Emailed Randy as soon as I got it to make sure he could do the pick up for dd and get ds off the bus.

This staying calm thing is *very* new to me - usually I'd be :furious: but I might end up seeing these people 3 times a week for the next 5 to 6 weeks.

Nan - I usually double check my appointments (because this type of thing has happened to me before) and get the name of the person making my appointment. Sometimes *I* call to confirm.

Well now I know better now.

Rhonda,
Hang tough! I went to a program at the physical therapy center and it helped me a lot. I still have flares, but MUCH more mobile as long as I keep it up! Sending you warm healing thoughts!

Linda

Rhonda - rats! That's a shame.

Good news - your P&PD worked for DH! The test is fine! Come back in three weeks!

Good news - your P&PD worked for DH! The test is fine! Come back in three weeks!

stars-1.gif
stars-1.gif
stars-1.gif

yehaw for Mr PBF!

Bet that is a load off your mind Pam. Now how is the whole school thing going or shouldn't I ask?

Now that Mr. PBF is felling better...:goodvibes

Let the summer/gazebo/margarita/daqari/bbq/pool parties begin!
thjoseandcousinm.gif

yay-1.gif
Yippee:woohoo:

a041.gif
a041.gif
Great news for Mr PBF!! So happy for your family!!
a041.gif
a041.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter