work
home
clean water in pool rinse repeat UGH
night off from all sports yay
dinner?
crash early

Have a great day everyone

Prayers and Pixiedust for all and a bit extra for Blythe

Anyone talked to Brooke how's Blythe doing and are they having a blast on vaca?

Oh yeah, just wanted to drop the grind on the board since I'm so late...

Should be a pleasant day around here.. DS15 will be gone until 1 with conditioning and drivers ed, I have stitching, and the other 2 get along :) I need to get a few things done so I hope I am productive. Prayer for all those still in need.

take DS15 to conditioning
take DS13 to diving
wake DD to drive me to stitching so she can get DS13
stitching 9:30 -12 work on quilt
laundry started
pick up DS15 from drivers ed at 1:00
dust living room
bake some bread
water flowers
clean my bathroom
catechist cert. reading
library
bank
call and put insurance on DD's car since she found a job
loft stuff
apply for jobs

Have a great day everyone :hippie:

Have been up since 3am with thunderstorms, so who knows if I'll actually accomplish anything today!

mountains of laundry
declutter kitchen
take DD13 to friend's house
take DS15 to friend's house
webinar at noon
couple of calls
shop for DD11's birthday

Isn't that enough for today?

Oh, I guess I'll feed them dinner, too.

Happy day to everyone!

Good Morning!

Dusting Baby Blythe!

Glad to hear good news on Mr. PBF! YEAH!

Today
Slept til 5:30 yea me
wash & brush up
coffee
computer time
breakfast
over to the house to drop dh & gather boxes
over to assisted living to take down photos and pack up mother's stuff
back to collect dh
drive to alzheimers unit and check her in
lunch and rest
back to house, nephews to come
out to assisted living
move out mother's things
supper
crash.

Happy day, all.

P&PD for my friends in the box on my desk that need a bit extra :wizard:
:tinker: An extra little dusting for Blythe!

loveshower.gif
loveshower.gif
loveshower.gif
My Baby GRADUATED!!
loveshower.gif
loveshower.gif
loveshower.gif

Can I just say what a PROUD MOMMY MOMENT! They asked us all to be quiet and dignified...but when he got his diploma, and they all were back in the row, taking a bow, we let loose a little cheer...THEN when they were walking out and he rounded the corner, his whole cheering section really let loose! He cracked up, and that's what we were going for! All 6 of us were arm waving and yelling!! It was really funny! Others were yelling too, but I think we beat them out with our sheer joy! The stuffy lady in front of us might not have appreciated, but what did I care at that point? :confused3

After we went to Hibichi for a late dinner. DS18 came in our room last night, and he was exhausted. It's been stressful for him, and he told us in the back of his mind he was doubting it was going to happen. When you are the kid who has always struggled, guess it hard to believe. But we told him how proud we are of him, and the efforts he made this year especially because it was senior year, and the hardest to concentrate. :love:

My list for today:

Caffeinate- this repeats everyday!!
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

Weekly Home Blessing the upstairs
Swish and Swipe

Might go for passports w/ DH later

Dinner: not sure yet, but low carbie...

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

Good morning!

Today:
work on resort swap
laundry
honor roll assembly 9am
pack for Lakeland
swimming lessons
purse party
lay leadership meeting
dinner- ground beef something

Rebecca

Last day of school and both my boys are home.

Eldest's school was having a dance party all day. :confused3 He didn't want to go, so I let him stay home.

Little Bit however is still sick. I'm afraid it may have turned into a sinus infection. The Nasonex does that to him sometimes. He has a doctor's appointment in an hour.

Just finished reading the sweetest notes from the kids at school that I have been helping all year. Gosh that was heart tugging.

Not sure what today will bring other than packing and laundry. Going to in-law's house tomorrow and staying until Saturday.

Tell your new High School Grad - Congrats!!

Today will hold a very little..I'm taking a lush day!
1. I'm irritated w/ DsS15... Your Dad gives you directions, you don't follow them... I left you... walk home... it's only 5 blocks! Your siblings have commitments.... ergh!
2. cause I want one!

Sorry to hear Little Bit is still sick.... Hope they get it fixed w/ this doctor's appt. I would have let Eldest stay home too if it was an all day dance... it's all done so they can get attendance & count it as a day of school.. while it's a celebration... boys only dance for so long!

Debbie, sounds like a great graduation!!!!

AWM, I hope Little Bit gets to feeling better.

My day:
Laundry
Bills
Call post office and complain that I received mail yesterday when it was supposed have been stopped. This is why I have to always request it stopped before I actually need it to. :headache:

Mop floors
go to Bank
Pick up prescription

Copy pages from my travel books that I'll need
Pack
Unpack - as I know I'll pack too much
RePack
Go to bed early as we have a very very very early flight in the morning

Tomorrow at this time, we'll be about 1/3 of the way to Montana!!!!! I can't wait!!!! I'm going to have my laptop with me and should have internet access all but 2 nights so I can still play here and not miss anything!!!:woohoo:

Have a great day!

Stephanie

Enjoy your trip... Reminds me I need to set up to have our mail held too next week.... I'll have the neighbor check for any should they see something... ;)

Good morning!
So happy to hear that Mr. PBF is doing well!
Thoughts and prayers for everyone who needs them and everyone else too!
DIT~ you will be half way to Montana and we will be at our LONDON hotel!!
We go to the airport in 1.5! I cant believe its here!
Hope everyone has a GREAT month!
Try not to miss me:goodvibes

Rita and Stephanie - have fabulous trips! We will be thinking of you! :banana:

AYM - sorry to hear about your little men. Hugs to them - on their last day of school!

Eye exam this morning to follow up on my floaters - that went ok, but have to go back next month for another exam, he's not liking the enlarged optic nerves (didn't even know about those - ugh). My eyes are still dilated, so I'm having a tough time on the computer!

Crazy week, but it could have been a LOT crazier if DH had to go back into the hospital. So, I'm just happy, happy, happy, that things have stabilized for him. We'll get through the rest of the week somehow.

Christy, the school stuff is still a major mess, but the "come to Jesus" meeting is this Friday. Either they'll get on board with the private school idea, or they won't. (Wait, wait... I think I know...! :rolleyes1) But, then we'll proceed to the state hearing/court level and it will just have to play out there and he won't have a school to attend come September. And, I'll just reach into my back pocket and pull out the $30K in lawyer's fees we'll have to shell out...:headache: - sigh.

But, NO HOSPITAL! So, life is good! :thumbsup2

Checking in -

Congrats to the new grad, the DD who landed a summer job, and Mr. PBF - so glad to hear all this good news!

Rita and Stephanie - happy and safe travels

Not getting too much done here - drama keeps pulling me back in. Need to just walk away from the computer. Gonna take little one to the park I think and to get a hair cut.

Will reboot laundry and dishes - maybe do the goodwill thing.

debbie glad to hear things went so well
Linda hang in there
Pam I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. It is pathetic they let it get to those points. Hang in there and :hug::hug::hug:

And, I'll just reach into my back pocket and pull out the $30K in lawyer's fees we'll have to shell out...:headache: - sigh.

Been there, done that...You know I have the name of a Kick A** lawyer if it comes to that. Let me know if you need us to doing anything for you on Friday - Lord knows you held *my* hand thought this process enough times:hug:.

Rhonda I'm glad you're there to help her through this. It stinks that you had to do it. Education is a right not a privladge and for districts to take advantage is just wrong. It makes me sick. My battles have been nothing compared to what you two have been/are going through.

It's funny. Usually, I get all worked up into a tizzy about these school meetings. Not this one. But, we ARE paying through the nose to have both our advocate and the reading comprehension evaluator there with us. :rolleyes:

But, I think we finally know what his future schooling needs to look like. (At least what it DOESN'T...) We will get there for our son, even if we get a chorus of "no...no...no" - we've heard all that before, anyway. SPEDLand is all such a game of "Who's going to blink first?" - and we're all done blinking. Forever. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter