~The Daily Grind~ 6/9/10

you are right Nan! i'll never forget it. MA never had them, yet she stayed by my side for the whole thing. i was married and dh of course had to go to work so MA was with me. not afraid to catch it. she was the best!:angel:

Holly that stinks out loud!!! I had them as a few week old infant. Dr's all said no way so mom expossed me to everyone she could find with them. I never caught them. When we started thinking about kids they did a titer (?) on me and it was off the charts drs couldn't believe it. Neither of the boys have had them so they had to get the shots.

Wisdom teeth YUCK will say an extra prayer she heals quick. all 4 of mine were impacted I was all sorts of pretty colors for abt 2 weeks.

Ann safe travels
Jennifer hope the headache is gone
Nan I need deep cleaning here.

I had Chicken Pox when I was 18. It was horrible! I had a few on my legs, a few more on my arms and tummy...but my head was COVERED! Down my throat, under my hair, etc. Terrible, terrible, terrible!

Headache has pretty much gone, thankfully!

Happy Birthday, Mr. L!!! 12, wow!

DH and DD never had visible signs of chicken pox. Turns out when each was tested they had the titer so at one point or another they had it, but no typical signs of chicken pox. Me, I had them when I was a newborn.

Remember my school's field trip to OSV. Pivoting, because I still remember the trip.

My to do list today:

Up at 1:00 am
Up again at 3:00 am,
and up yet again and for the day at 4:30am, not a perky princess by the end of the work day.
Write in DD's communication book
Feed cats
Load of DH's work clothes in the wash
Fold a load of laundry, put laundry away
Get DD up and ready for school
caffeinate
work
talk to MomE, paperwork is getting completed
stop at market for spaghetti and laundry soap
dinner
take DD out for ice cream, and I showed some restraint and passed. :cool1:
Drop off product to a customer
oversee tubby time
exercise on the bike
DIS
early to bed!!!

Thx guys. We are here safe and sound. Tomorrow we go to Pigeon Forge. I will be off line until Friday evening.

Enjoy your Thursday and Friday! :yay:

Pixie Dust for all who need it.

L says THANK YOU for all his birthday wishes. He to is amazed that people in my box care about him.

Thank you ladies for taking the time to wish him a happy day.

Ann glad you made the first part safely happy travels
Lisa up at that hour UGH I'd be sleeping by 1 in the afternoon cripes I took a nap at 6 tonight! and I slept all night

L says THANK YOU for all his birthday wishes. He to is amazed that people in my box care about him.

Christy, tell him the DIS Aunties are like Santa's elves...we care and we're always watching...! ::yes:: Hee hee!

Glad AYM got in safely and yep, I'd be napping too, if I were Lisa!

The toothless chipmunk is up and moving around, eating soft foods, icing frequently, and taking her meds. Tomorrow is supposed to be the BAD day...we'll see...

Drive-by :drive:

D is back from the oral surgeon this morning - all four wisdom teeth are out. Let the chipmunk cheeks begin!

Nutty day around here - run, run, run....

HB, L!
Hugs to all - and safe journeys to those traveling...

COLD WET Tea BAGS (without tags and string) - held between the sore jaws will help immensely!!

Thanks for the thoughts, gang - it was a less than stellar day - although I did make some cards. It was about 85 and VERY humid in the garage. It rained. The carpet layers didn't show up until 10 am. We'd been there waiting for them since 7:30. I did not consider stove and refer furniture, so they were still in the house and it cost me 85$ to get them out. (Last night I could have had my nephews do it for free :( It rained. Then, Lowes shorted the carpet by 2 feet, so the guy had to go get some more which cost him an hour. It rained. We just got home (back to the hotel).

Fun thing - the K-9 cops from three states are meeting here with their dogs. Every morning they're out in a nearby field playing. Love dogs - at a distance:)

Sleep sweetly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter