~The Daily Grind~ 7/01/09

My mom made some awesome salsa one year, I'm going to have to ask her if she'll make some this year...Or, just buy a bunch of tomatoes and tell her she's making it!

Salsa is one thing I've never even thought about trying cause I'm the only one in the house that eats it. I have a friend that used to make it for me but her's is so hot I'd die the next day. I know that there are tons of recipies for it and walmart has the spice pack or what ever it is pre done. to me jams and veggies are the money saver in our house so that's what I concentrate on. I really want to try some grape jelly this year but I spent so much on strawberries that I'm not sure I want to buy the grapes.

We didn't make a spicy one, just basically tomatoes and onions and yummy stuff...not much spice at all. My DH loves the spicy stuff, so he just adds hot sauce to *everything*, including salsa ;)

No Fair! You all actually have Spring and canning/jarring seasons!!
Either one of you get me for SS this year, I want a jar!!:goodvibes

DIT~ Jersey Boys is so Good!! Do not listen to the soundtrack before you go. There's a cool intro which was so surprising and we wished we hadnt listened so we could have been surprised!

Lisa~been wondering for a long time, what kind of communication book for your DD? If its too personal you dont have to tell me.

Please nothing is too personal in my saga. :rotfl2: DD has autism and is non verbal. Between school and home we write in a book about the day, evening, weekend, whatever. Keeps everyone in touch with the ism's of DD.

Joyah, I am coming up to VT this weekend. Strawberry shortcake. :woohoo::woohoo: with gobs of heavy whipped cream. ahhh.

so how do i convice my crazy mother that driving 5 hours to chicago for our birthday is a wonderful idea? She hates the idea. Anyone got a idea of things to do in Wi?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter