<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: Swish and Swipe
This week we are in Zone :confused3

~The Daily Grind~ 7/08/09

It's Hump Day!! And it's my Friday, because I have the rest of the week off. :banana: I think DH and I are going to the beach tonight and coming back on Sunday
TanningSmiley.jpg

My List for Today:

smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

Work till 3p

Pack for beach...

Dinner... something yummy with DH either at the beach or at home :teeth:

Have a Great Day everyone!! And if I get go to the beach, have a Great weekend too!! :teeth:

Feild trip to the libary at work today.

At home:
Finding swimsuit (tommrows Feild trip) Done, though I couldnt find my swim shorts
catching up with boyfreind Meanie wont answer the phone
Catching up with best freind Texting is great!
Cleaning (unless I can trap a fariry) Mabey next year
Power point for work Cant find the songs I want Anyone know any good kids patortic songs that dont mention GOD? It stinks being a teacher in a multi religious preschool (though ALL the other teachers are cathloic. I feel left out)

up (barely) may go back to bed for an hour
boys up
DS 11 to school
check in with mom
me and DS8 to pool
Pick up ds11 from school
go to hospital
visit dad for a short while
walmart
home
laundry
nap
find something for dinner
have a great day everyone

Working today. DH is still on shutdown (but he's working this am, so I have to drop M off at his work), so they will go buy her b-day presents from her grandparents and drop them off.

Tomorrow we are planning on going to the farm Davis Farmland, depending upon the stupid weather...I'm so tired of rain and drizzle and no sun!

If you catch a cleaning fairy, please let me know :)

Hope everyone has a great day!

I want a cleaning fairy too!!!!!!:flower3:

It's party day today!!! :banana: I'm taking my bff to lunch for her birthday. I've got decorations for the table and lots of presents for her. We will have a lunch that lasts a couple of hours and is always so much fun!!!! We always go to the same restaurant for our celebrations and have the same server and they are used to us. The sad part is that I have to give her back her cross stitch scrapbook. She doesn't hang things on her walls so when she finished her very first cross stitch picture, she decided to put her stitching in a scrapbook. I put her first piece in it for her and I really love it. I may have to do it for some of my own that are just laying around.

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning!

Have fun Stephanie!

I want a cleaning fairy too but my mom went home. Every time she visit she choose a few things and does deep cleaning- she did my toaster, dishwasher, and microwave this time.

Today:
figure out the order I need to work on swaps and make lists of what needs to get done.
Begin making lists of what I need for SDV packaging- I still have some kits from last year ready to go.
prayer group
send out checks to bank
complete remembursable forms for May and June (we need that $1000)
mashed potatoes for potluck tonight
make lists of what needs to be done around the house now that I am finally starting to feel better

Rebecca

Started scrapbooking again so I figured I'd better hop myself over here.

Today:
Walk on treadmill. Done.
Exercise. Done.
Vacuum. Done.
Sort through disney pictures.
Finish one scrapbooking page.
Clean scrapbooking area. Done.
Study literature book.
Read 2 chapters. Done.
Go in for job interview.
Water Flowers. Done.

Have a great day!

ETA: :wave2: AlexWyattMommy.
I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Kayla, I'm still in high school, but my mom is really into scrapbooking and got me into it awhile back. I have a few books I've finished but I've just done a few pages here and there lately. I'm working on my disney one from our trip two years ago at the moment. :)

Glad to hear you are feeling better, Rebecca! Don't try to do too much too soon!

I'm about to throw my work computer out the window! It's slow, I can't find a document (a co-worker created, can you use meaningful names, please?), my internet is spotty, and I'm tired and cranky! :mad:

On a good note, I only need to hear from one other person about M's party (it's Sunday, so I hope to hear from them today!). I've got to get her goodie bags ready ;)

:wave: Snow White

Took pups to doggie day camp. I was afraid they wouldn't want to go, as it has been four weeks. Needless fear. They practically drug us into the door and down the correct aisle. :lmao:

Washed the rest of the wrap around porch.
Put stuff back on the porch in the right places.
Laundry.
Pull weeds.
Water green beans.
See if I can talk DH into picking up the pups.

PS-my Eldest turned into a partial cleaning fairy. He decided to organize my shelves for me. In the way a 11 year old thinks things should be. :rotfl2: Did not think about how they are used, just how the could be stacked nicely. :rotfl2:

If you catch a cleaning fairy, please let me know :)

whats a cleaning fairy look like? What should I use for bait? LOL

Those cleaning fairies :worship: want cold hard cash I am afraid, :scared: nothing else will do.

So glad to hear you are feeling better, Rebecca.

Welcome aboard, Snow White. Good to have you join us.

My to do list:

DD's communication book - didn't get done. :rotfl2:
Search high and low for car keys - finally done, little hands moved them.:scared1:
Work - done
caffeinate - done
Pick up grapefruit at the market. - done
Make (okay ordered chinese) dinner - done
Sort pictures that I ordered for scrapping - done
Load of laundry in the wash - done
Watch Top Chef Masters - if I can stay awake that late. :rotfl2: Bless my DVR

OK its 4:45 here in CA and waaaay to late to post a to do list for today!!:rotfl: But I did want to stop in and say hi and thanks for the well wishes and PD for DH.

I did put away 2 loads of laundry!!:banana:
Dishes are done
Swish and swiped
More laundry is going now
Dinner - sister in laws for nephews bday!!

:dance3:

So far today,
I've nagged DD15 to finalize the last 2 layouts for her scrapbook project.
Tomorrow must nag her to finalize her photo choices..
I must resize them tomorrow to have printed at Walmart

I must also get working on 2008 Dis photos as Walmart has collage photos for 9Cents as well as regular prints if you have them mailed to you.. Might try them for a few sets of pages...

DH needs to call again about rabbit being removed early from the fair.. as his release time is the same time as my sisters wedding..
Tomorrow: must have DD try on her bridesmaid dress..and than take it to my friend to have the latch adjusted (I'm almost sure this has to happen; she is sewing guru so I'm putting it in her hands)
count down the hours til the boys GO home as they have been nothing but rude and disrespectful this week.. It has been awful.. Although I will say, DH has his rose colored glasses off and has been on top of issues that have come up. Thank you DH as there will be a reward forth coming! (Dairy Queen you gutter brains!)

OK its 4:45 here in CA and waaaay to late to post a to do list for today!!:rotfl: But I did want to stop in and say hi and thanks for the well wishes and PD for DH.

I did put away 2 loads of laundry!!:banana:
Dishes are done
Swish and swiped
More laundry is going now
Dinner - sister in laws for nephews bday!!

:dance3:

Hey girl! How is Dh doing today? How are the kids handling things? You? Remember to take care of yourself... If you need anything email or PM me...
:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter