t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 7/1/10

First day of July!!!

:wizard: P&PD for those needing it.
:tink: for Blythe

P&PD needed:
I need to ask for a bit of dust for a friend in need. My friend's DH is having all kinds of health probs right now. This is the father of the girl that we carpooled with all through highschool, and we have been friends with since DS18 was in kindergarten. He had a stroke a couple of years ago, and last Sunday, right at the beginning of their graduation party, they found him slumped over and unresponsive. He is in the hosp now with another mini stroke, and heart probs. They are going to do surgeries today and tomorrow it seems. My friend is a wreck, as she just started a new job on Monday... Sometimes it all comes at you at once... The P&PD from my friends in the box is powerful stuff! I'm hoping it works!

It's a New Month! Cooler temps for another day or 2! The Day Before Friday of a long holiday weekend! Niccceeee.....

Who is doing fun stuff this weekend? DH is working, so even though I'm off, I'll be getting caught up on some stuff at home...no beach for me...

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Swish and Swipe

Keep to my points :teeth:

Work till 3p... Smile and Nod... 13 more dayshifts :rolleyes:

Water my plants
chores006.gif

:laundy:

Dinner- Left over rotisserie chicken from last night...

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

Pixie Dust for Blythe!

Deb, prayers and pixie dust for your friend's DH. I hope all goes well for him. :hug: for y'all.

My day:
Laundry
Clean
Bills
Shop!!!! - Michaels, JoAnn's, Tuesday Morning, Walmart, etc. etc.
Library
Lunch with DH
Grocery store
Scrap

Have a wonderful day!

Morning all

Deb prayers being said......
Dust for Blythe

If you could all send some strength to Tom's family in MS I'd appreciate it. His aunt services are tonight and tomorrow. That makes 3 people in a month. almost too much to bear. He now has 1 uncle and his wife there and an aunt and uncle and uncles wife here left. Plus the cousins.....

today
drop kid off to swim
survive work
errands
home
clean
nap?
dinner
bed early these 11 pm nights are killing me. I pity the person that wakes me on sat am.

have a great day everyone.

I'll be sending good thoughts your way, Deb. Only 13 more shifts!

I wish I could come shop with you, Stephanie, I went to Tuesday morning for the first time a couple weeks ago - great place!

I'm awake. Kind of. Didn't sleep well at all last night. I'm always strangely wired after stamping, scrapping, etc. But, I got to see Holly :cloud9: and make two cards and go to the Vera outlet. (Note to self, call to find out if they are really having a 25% off entire store sale starting today?)

Today I have to do :laundy: and
4u2ap3b.gif
and
chores004.gif
. I see a nap in my future.

Good day to all!

Deb and Christy and Blythe= prayers headed your ways!

Today:
Bible Study
Disney- AK and Epcot- we are going to the Captain Eo preview and hopefully seeing everyone visiting at this time
Dinner out- celebrating our anniversary

Rebecca

Prayers for all those that need it. An extra one for your friend Deb. Lots to do today since DS15 is leaving for Myrtle Beach tomorrow and my brother and his family are coming for the weekend. Need to do a little house cleaning but since they have 3 boys, won't do much :rotfl:

take DS15 to conditioning
pick up DS
take Abby to gym
pick up Abby

laundry for DS
pack DS (or help him)
clean my bath
vaccum main floor
market
quilt
make both DS's and DH doc appts
call to get car alignment
call insurance
dinner

Should be a beautiful day here - about 78 and sunny :cool1: Have a great day :hippie:

Prayers and Pixie Dust for Blythe, Deb's friend, Tom's family and anyone who may need it and doesn't want to ask.

Not sure what the day will bring. So I'm just gonna wing it after opening up the sketch swap sign ups.

Prayers and pixie dust Christy.

WDWMom, I'm sure your DS will have fun in Myrtle Beach. I love that place! I go every year to meet up with a group of stitchers from a cross stitch board I visit.

Rebecca, have an awesome day at WDW and meeting up with Nan and Buffy! Sounds fun!!!

Jen, how fun that you and Holly can get together like that.

My day changed. I don't get to go shopping!:sad2: When DH went to leave for work this morning, his truck had a flat tire. Since I didn't have to work today, he took my car and will fix the tire on his truck later. So, I'm homebound. I think I'll scrap all day instead!!!!!:woohoo:

:hug: Sorry you can't go shopping.

Why don't you come join a swap instead? *hint* *hint*

:hug: Sorry you can't go shopping.

Why don't you come join a swap instead? *hint* *hint*

Such a subtle hint!:lmao: I've actually got that thread open and I'm thinking about it. I really want to, but know I shouldn't. But, I really want to join. Maybe just 1 group, or 2, or 3....!!!! What to do??????:confused3

This is due after my vacation. I can extend the due date as needed. :thumbsup2

These really are fun once you do it the first time and get over the fear of it not looking exactly like the sketch.

This is due after my vacation. I can extend the due date as needed. :thumbsup2

These really are fun once you do it the first time and get over the fear of it not looking exactly like the sketch.

I know, I know, I know....:goodvibes My arm has been twisted enough! I've signed up!!!!!:banana:

Hummmph! They are having a 25% off the entire store sale starting today! Crud, I was there YESTERDAY! Ah well, a good excuse to go back, and the Panera over there owes me two free meals for screwing up my last order. Guess we're going shopping ;)

Good morning!! I haven't gotten to play in a few days. I'm sneaking in here before DS realizes I'm not in there playing blocks with him!! ;) Today, DS is 23 months old (yeesh!!) and Blythe is 8 weeks old, or in NICU speak, 32 weeks gestation. Thank you all so very very much for all of the prayers & pixie dust!!

Prayers & pixie dust from us to everyone in need!!! Deb, my coworker just had a stroke this week. . .those are so very, very scary!!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Play with DS
4. Breakfast
5. Ooh & aah over new CM stuff
6. Debate doing completed page/sketch swap
7. Lunch
8. Nap
9. House cleaning
10. Try to talk DH into taking tomorrow off!
11. Go to my mom's (maybe). I have a cousin who is not doing well--went to the ER for a bladder infection, discovered she has cancer. She has not woken up from the surgery and has been given just a few days. It'll depend on how everything is there.

I hope everyone has an awesome Thursday!!

:hug: Pixie Dust for your cousin SIOH and some more for Blythe while we are it.

And WOW, he will be TWO next month!!

Pixie Dust for Blythe, Deb's friend, SIOHs cousin and Toms Family in MS. And anyone else who needs!!

Today-

paid bills
gotta load dishwasher
reboot laundry
hound soil test company - they are holding up the project now:mad:
Trash run
Go see friends new boutique shop
Horseback riding at 3 pm
Dinner??
finalize plans for cabin this weekend - have to plan food/meals
Call a friend dealing with crap
mail a birthday card
wrap a birthday present

Prayers and pixie dust Christy.

WDWMom, I'm sure your DS will have fun in Myrtle Beach. I love that place! I go every year to meet up with a group of stitchers from a cross stitch board I visit.

Rebecca, have an awesome day at WDW and meeting up with Nan and Buffy! Sounds fun!!!

Jen, how fun that you and Holly can get together like that.

My day changed. I don't get to go shopping!:sad2: When DH went to leave for work this morning, his truck had a flat tire. Since I didn't have to work today, he took my car and will fix the tire on his truck later. So, I'm homebound. I think I'll scrap all day instead!!!!!:woohoo:

I hope he has fun. Never been myself. I know they are renting a condo but no idea where? He is going with a friend and his family. Both kids got to bring friends. DS/we only have to pay for his meals out which they said wouldn't be over $100. I think just their dinners. Not a bad deal for us. We get rid of him for over a week for just $100. :cool1: Of course, we are swapping him for my brother and family for this weekend and it could be interesting. My nephews are...quite active...yes, that's the word. Having the dog move down to the neighbors for her own safety :eek: and hoping the puppy can survive at her own home (in crate) until her owners come home Sat. We'll go let her out there so she can be safe from the boys too. :scared1:

We had a wonderful day- watched Lion King with nan and family, walked around AK with Buffy and family. Enjoyed Epcot and had a fabulous dinner at Bistro de Paris- It is in both of our top 3 dinners at WDW.

SIOH- prayers for your cousin.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter