<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: Swish and Swipe
This week we are in Zone :confused3

~The Daily Grind~ 7/13/09

It's Monday!! And I have the day off!!! :banana:

My List for Today:

Caffeinate
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

Laundry :laundy:

Make hummingbird food, clean and refill feeders

Transplant flowers into cool new pot I got at the beach with DH

Dinner... :confused3

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

morning
up at 4:30 and don't know why:confused3
boys up &fed
aerobics/swimteam
check in with mom for anything they need
do errand or head home
laundry
lunch
hay field?
3-5 summer program at library
dinner left over chicken.
crash into bed

Have a great day everyone

It's back to a normal routine today since DH is back to work after having last week off. DS and the other scouts will be leaving the Keys today and making their way home. They'll stop along the way to camp tonight and then get home tomorrow afternoon!!!!!:banana: I've so missed having him home.

My day:
Laundry
Tidy/Clean as much as I can/feel like doing
Grocery shopping
Update checkbook/pay bills
Order scout t-shirts and sweatshirts
Work on color swap pages

Have a great day everyone!

Ok, I'm up, but who called for the early alarm clock after such a great week/weekend w/ DH on vacation... on the flip side.. only 5 working days and he is on another week of vacation!!!! Yeah!!! :)

Today:

Dh dropped DD off to XC
I need to pick DD up from XC
balance ckbk
pay bills
empty dishwasher
do the last few pages for the 4-H scrapbook for the club
verify that all projects are tag/labeled and in the tub to go to the fair on Saturday! All projects are complete but the daily care of the rabbit... :) :woohoo: :yay:
3 envelopes in the mail (MUST)
1:30pm leave for Drs. appt. (reg. ckup)
went great! :)
clean scraproom I can't find a blasted thing in there!

clean scraproom I can't find a blasted thing in there!

OMG... I'm so with you on that Nan!

There is just regular scrap stuff everywhere... and the stuff I need for CKC is in there somewhere too...

I'm never going to get caught up on my 365 album...pics are in all different cameras... and on my phone!! It's a mess too...

3 half done circle journals... Maybe I'll just take the stuff to crop at CKC...

Just feeling a bit overwhelmed I guess...

I hear ya!
I have one CJ to finish but I've lost the photos! That is priority one to do after I clean the room and find the photos...

Good Morning and good luck on catching up on the cicle journals and 365 album- I stopped doing the 365- my pictures were way to boring- I just don't do enough.

Today:
walk- 8am with Sultan and Amy
vet 10:15 with Duchess (first check-up with us)
empty dishwasher- done
wash dishes- done
wash cookie sheets (waiting on draining room)
work on swaps
dinner
Celebration meeting 6:30pm
work on cleaning up family room to make it more little puppy proof- she just loves my scrapping supplies- I have a picture on the camera of her working with my on cutting some paper for the recipe swap

I hear you all on the scraproom but right now the areas Duchess is allowed in are high priority- she isn't allowed in our bedroom where the scrapping stuff (that is in my room is- since I generally scrap in the family room so I can be with the family and watch tv I have a bunch of stuff in here that I need to get put away)

Rebecca

I'm at work. Morgan started GS camp this morning (day, I can't do overnight!), she was nervous, but super excited, she didn't even look back at me when she was getting on the bus.

I've got to get to work on some swaps tonight/tomorrow. I've got the day off, without her around ;)

Hope everyone has a good day.

Thinking of you Holly...

Checking in with everyone. I just can't get online in the morning like I used to.

I did today

Got DD up and out for school.
Work
caffeinate
CVS to pick up odds and ends
Home
DD is heading for bed. Let's see if I stay up after her, maybe I can finish my card swaps.:)

Wow, I should just start listing all the things that I don't get done...sheesh...

So, DH wants to do something to the new pot...so didn't get that done...

DH was doing wash, so didn't get that done...

I made the hummingbird food and cleaned and set out the feeders again...

I went to Kohl's and get some cute tops for my CKC trip... not on the list

I ordered DS17's books for next year... YIKES :scared: EXPENSIVE!!! not on the list

Watched some DVR'd stuff from the weekend... not on the list...but so fun!!

Off again tomorrow :) Planning for CKC in 2 weeks :banana:

Not feeling so great, started to get an aura at work around 3:00 and it was a full blown migraine by the time I left at 5:00. Collapsed in bed for a bit and "dozed", feeling a bit better, but not 100%. Morgan had a great day at camp, she's tie dying tomorrow, I sure hope she doesn't flip when she realizes the t-shirt she has isn't completely white. Ah well, I'll fight that battle in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter