~The Daily Grind~ 7/13/10

I'm getting an iphone when I can upgrade next month. A friend at work just got hers and is in love with it!

So, baby shopping was WAY fun!! That stuff is just too stinkin cute! We got her the boppy she wanted, something for bath toys, binkies, burpies, a lubdub bear, and some way cute bibs. It's all going in a pop up hamper with a monkey on it...way too cute!! OH and at the check out, my friend found "Monkey butt paste" OMG we started laughing, even had the cashier laughing...

Monkey butt paste? LOL, we used to call Morgan "Stinky Monkey Butt" but they didn't have that around when she was a baby ;)

Jennifer that dress is beautiful!!

I love my iPhone. My computer is just about dead so I always use my phone now.

Yippee for Blythe!!!! Love good news reports!!!

Jennifer, cute dress!
SIOH, I hope DS feels better soon.
Monkey butt paste :lmao:

Woke again to another headache. Can't wait for this weather pressure to break
Clean out stinky pete box
Feed the fur babies
Get DD up and ready for school
Empty dishwasher
Did some :laundy:
Go to the bank
Work
visit DSIL new cat
dinner
take dd out for ice cream.
Oversee tubby time
exercise :yay::yay:

That's a really cute dress!!

Monkey butt paste--that stuff is hilarious, but it really works!!!

Holly Thanks for asking he's running like normal and this side was supposed to be way easier NOT. Kiddo is a toughy. He's taken NOTHING for the pain other than 2 advil yesterday about 5 pm. I was sittin there hurtin for him this time they actually gave him more novicane during the extraction.

Brooke YAY for seeing blythe in a few days.
Rhonda hope it is letting up
Jennifer Love the dress
Deb I wander through the baby isles every once in a while and the stuff is just too cute. NOT going back there.

Glad to hear that stuff works...we got it because her room is all animals, and the pop up hamper had a monkey on it... it just cracked us up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter