ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 7/14/10

:wizard: P&PD for all those needing it.

It's Hump Day!!

And I have 7 (if you count today) more dayshifts :banana: 4 at Smile and Nod, 3 at the good hosp!

Tonight my little fam and I are going to "Walking with Dinosaurs" at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia. DS22 wanted to go, and even my DH is excited about seeing the show! It's supposed to be amazing, like seeing real dinos. The website says "your belief will be suspended as you experience the feeling that the Dinosaurs in front of you are real."
I'll report back later with our review...

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Swish and Swipe... this is the habit of the month for July...

Work till 3p...Smile and Nod

Rush home to get ready to leave for the show. Starts at 7p

Dinner- out with the fam :teeth:

Have a Great Day everyone!!

I'm working today. Want to stay home and craft, but just can't support my habit without working.

I have to return some stuff on the way home. I think it will be a fend for yourself kind of dinner. Too hot to cook anyway!

Yay for 7 more shifts! That sounds like a really fun show, Deb, can't wait to hear more about it!

Have a good day everyone!

Deb, have fun at the show. I've heard it's amazing!
Jen, good luck at work. I'm working today too and would much rather be home playing!!

My day:
Make DH's lunch
Work
Laundry
Bills
Finish going through Montana photos pulling ones for Mom to see
Cut teapot cards for Mom
Work on swaps
Dinner - chicken & stuffing

Have a great day everyone!

morning all

Deb you're almost there
Pixie dust and prayers for Blythe

my day
up really didn't want to stayed up to watch Deadliest catch and after the catch what and emotional and well done show.
pick up friend on way to work
work
home
finish sorting books almost there less than a third of the trailer is still covered.
home
dinner
maybe find kitchen to day???

have a great day all

Morning.
Well it's board meeting day. Ugh.
I picked up bubba at camp yesterday and they said " see ya Thursday J"
and I said " really? What about tomorrow?"
to which he said " oh it's field trip day and John did not sign up last Friday and on f t day there is no camp!"
oh great! How'd I miss that?? NUTS!
I can't have him at work today. Ugh. I still have so much to do for my meeting.....
Why couldn't they have a sign that says" field trip sign up HERE"
I don't know... Call me crazy.....

Ok vent over.

Have a great day everyone!

Dust for Blythe
deb- good for you. Almost over.
Jennifer- I feel ya pain.
Stephanie-
I'd love to see the teapots.
Christy- I wanted to watch it and I didn't. Good huh?

Morning - Headache still with me - but has abated enough that I can at least function (more vicodin for me this morning)...Its our 20th anniversary and Randy has taken the day off. No plans yet except for going out for breakfast...

Kids up and out
Breakfast out with dh:love:
Laundry
Target (I know very romantic)
Groceries
play with my new iPhone (need to find a case for it - green of course!)
More Laundry
Dinner (will propably order out)

Rhonda

Arrrrggghhhh...slept lousy last night - think I had too much iced tea (Arizona) yesterday. I always make Red Rose decaf iced tea for our sweet tea, but had too much to do lately, so just bought the bottled crap to have when my book group was here. The caffeine sure did a number on me!

Congrats, TB on your anniversary....so iPhones are the "new" 20th anniversary gift, huh? :laughing: China is apparently the traditional 20th anniversary gift, but now maybe just "made in China" :rotfl: I'm happy because I'll finally be able to call you on your cell phone and DS will be thrilled and want to pry it out of your hands to check it out - just warning 'ya!!!!

Today is a catch up day in the middle of an insane week. DD12 and I had thingies frozen off of us at the dermatologist again yesterday - hers was on the foot and wasn't bad, but mine was on my face and HURT LIKE HE!!...

Good luck today, everyone and have a great Wednesday!

Good Morning!

Holly- I hope you figure out what to do with Bubba- did you ask if that meant you got a discount on camp since they weren't taking him all 5 days- you should pay 20% less than they advertised.
Deb- enjoy the show!
Happy Anniversary Tinkerbean!!!

Today:
fold laundry
type up lists for VBS
clean off my counter (covered in papers)
make brownies (I need to use up eggs and none of us eat them)
Daniel to call doctor
VBS tonight
cooking for VBS (tacos today)
clean bathrooms (at church)

Rebecca

Good morning, everyone!!

Deb--almost there! And I can't wait to hear about the show! They advertised it here, and I wanted to go, but was afraid DS would be scared!
Jennifer--I hear you about work. I start back next Tuesday, and I am dreading it. Glad to have a job/paycheck, but will miss my little man!!
Christy--I forgot about Deadliest Catch last night--I bet it was emotional!
Holly--Hope you found a place for Bubba today. I agree with Rebecca!
DIT--your Montana pics were ALL amazing. Don't know how you can pick just a few!
Rhonda--Happy Anniversary! 20 years is awesome!
PBF--hope your face feels better! Those are yucky!
Rebecca--enjoy VBS! Yummy, tacos and brownies!!!

My list for today is wonky. We got a "new to us" bed on the 4th, but then the company (lonnnnnng story) has decided to replace it, so we are getting a "brand new bed" for FREE. However, I can't get the guy to tell me if they're coming tomorrow or Friday, so everything's up in the air. I called this morning thinking they could tell me. Ummmm, no. They'll "call later". Oooookkkk.

My list:

1. Morning stuff
2. Empty dishwasher
3. Laundry, laundry, laundry
4. Run to Walmart & HL
5. Lunch
6. Nap
7. Walk, maybe, if it's not too hot
8. DH late--meeting--so DS & I are on our own for supper
9. Order pictures when DH gets home
10. Try to figure out plan for tomorrow!

I hope everyone has an awesome day!!

UGH

I feel like I have so much to do!! Which is why I am sitting here on the couch on FB and DIS. :lmao:

2 loads of laundry to fold
DD to unload DW so I can reload
finish vacuuming floors
clean bathroom
where can one buy bulk molasses??
swim lessons?? DD3 is over it.
Dance class for DD10 at 3pm
PU DD at 4:40 - take to chiro
Return to dance studio for both girls at 5
Dinner - crockpot stroganoff
Take Mom to Fresno's central library - DAR collection there -
Order cupcakes for DD birthday party - should just make them
Show DD how to wash/rinse her horses blankets

OK thats enough!

Everyone have a great day!

Happy Anniversary, Rhonda and Randy!!

I was up and out early this morning (unusual for me) because I took a ride with a friend up to a LSS about an hour away that is going out of business. :sad2: for them, but :thumbsup2 to 50% off the whole store. I spent $30, and got a TON of stuff!! :cool1:

Now the rest of the day is wide open. I purposely didn't plan anything because today is my only day off. I have errands I could do but it's raining and I just don't feel like it. I think it is a stay in and get stuff done around the house kind of day.

Happy Anniversary Rhonda!!!!!

We put out some Halloween stuff at Michaels today. There's one end cap that just screams Haunted Mansion to me!!!

We also got new flowers and brads!!!!! That section hasn't been reset yet so they haven't been put out on the floor (hopefully by Monday), but me and a coworker had fun looking through it all!!!

Hump Day ????
Actually I am afraid I am just starting to climb the hill. I will be workin a bunch the next 10 days. 24 hr on Bulance today, 12 hrs at FD friday, 24 hr on Bulance Saturday,12 hrs at FD Monday, 24 hr on Bulance Tuesday,12 hrs at FD Thurs and 24 hr on Bulance Friday.

I will be meeting myself coming or going not sure which!

Squid

Squid Good golly you will be meeting yourself!
Brooke and Holly I think the actual episode will be on before the next one next week but the after the catch??? I think tom might have put it on a dvd for the boys I'll check and I mail it out to Holly if he did the she can forward it. EMOTIONAL doesn't even cut it I was crying then laughing back to crying. the way they handled it was just .............................
Rhonda happy anniversary
Pam Hope face is feeling better

Tom found most of the kitchen counter but I'm to wiped out from books to find the rest.
Books are DONE!!!!! He needs to go get trailer I got out of it since he took the ball off dad's truck. I wasn't looking forward to our little bridge hauling that behind me. I've done it but prefer not to.

waiting on burgers to defrost so I can do dinner at first I was going to do golash but I'm thinking grill or frying pan and chop it up and serve with cheese. to hot to cook.
Off to do that and then crash into bed

Squid, I don't know how you keep those hours. :eek:
Pam, hope your ouchie goes away quickly
Happy Anniversary, Rhonda.:cutie:
NEE, sounds like you got some deals.

My to do list:
Feed fur babies
Get DD up and ready for school
Take DD for a dr appt.:scared1:
Bring DD to school
Work
Go to pharmacy
home for dinner
oversee tubby time
exercise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter