ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 7/15/10

:wizard: P&PD for all those needing it.

It's The Day Before Friday!! This week is almost done!! :cool1:

Walking with Dinosaurs was amazing! The way they did the production was great! Some of the dinos were huge! It was so cool to see how they got them to move.

Vent on
smiley-rant-mode.gif

Now can we talk about the people that don't care how their children are acting, and let them run amuck? We had THAT family sitting behind us! I'm am rarely bothered by children. Crying babies never bother me. The sound of children having fun is a pleasure to me. Mine, when they were little had moments, as all kids do...I'm not judging normal healthy behavior, don't get me wrong.

I'm judging abnormal parental behavior that allows children to kick seats ahead of them, yell in the ears of people in front of them, and are not stopped from having a totally un-show related conversation at the top of their voice because the pesky show is loud. Ummm, it's THOSE people that need to be chastized, not the kids. All around us were kids having fun, getting scared, oooo....ahhhh..., loving the magic of the show. We got the kids behind us that were not being taught how to be respectful of others. It made the show difficult to enjoy at times...

Vent off
smiley-rant-mode.gif

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Swish and Swipe... this is the habit of the month for July...

Work till 3p...Smile and Nod

:laundy:

Dinner- :confused3

Have a Great Day everyone!!

Deb, I'm glad you enjoyed the show, but sorry about the problem kids behind you. It's sad that so many parents don't teach their kids how to respect others.

Pixie dust for Blythe!

My day:
Make DH's lunch
Laundry
Cut teapot cards for Mom
Pack up stitching stuff for weekend with stitching friends
Pack up all the stuff I have to take to my Mom
Work
Sit through sales pitch from one of DS's friends. She's got a sales job and she gets paid for making an appointment and doing the sales pitch.
Dinner - sandwiches
Pack suitcase
Go to bed early

Have a great day everyone!

morning all

drive by hi

dust for blythe and all the others needing it

I hate parents like that. Hope it didn't completely ruin your show!

I couldn't sleep last night. I had a soda too late yesterday afternoon, I guess.

Workin' on a list. Gotta do some errands and chores. Blah.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Deb- sorry about the rude kids
DIT- enjoy your weekend
Prayers for Blythe

Today:
Bible Study- done
clean counters
fold laundry
find bag to take on plane
decide on what to pack (do I need a check-in bag?)
get more lettuce for VBS (we are having salad tonight and the kids love it)
VBS cooking
VBS
list of swaps I need to do

Rebecca

P&PD for all that need it!

Deb - that stinks that the parents let the kids act that way. Glad you enjoyed the show otherwise!

My list:
Give DH haircut (DONE)
Laundry
Finish organizing "to be sorted" box of photos
Clean up living room and dining room
Work 3-8
Grocery shop after work

Have a great day, everyone!

Hey all! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately.... busy working....

Today I went on my first day of official Disney-apartment shopping! It was fun! And... I spent a lot. But I bought cool things, and my mom bought me a matching Mickey bathroom set of towels! :rotfl:

:hug:

Now I'm at work.. I went shopping between BHC and the library.

33 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I went on my first day of official Disney-apartment shopping! It was fun! And... I spent a lot. But I bought cool things, and my mom bought me a matching Mickey bathroom set of towels! :rotfl:

33 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How fun! Show off your stuff!

t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 7/15/10

:wizard: P&PD for all those needing it.

It's The Day Before Friday!! This week is almost done!! :cool1:

Walking with Dinosaurs was amazing! The way they did the production was great! Some of the dinos were huge! It was so cool to see how they got them to move.

Vent on
smiley-rant-mode.gif

Now can we talk about the people that don't care how their children are acting, and let them run amuck? We had THAT family sitting behind us! I'm am rarely bothered by children. Crying babies never bother me. The sound of children having fun is a pleasure to me. Mine, when they were little had moments, as all kids do...I'm not judging normal healthy behavior, don't get me wrong.

I'm judging abnormal parental behavior that allows children to kick seats ahead of them, yell in the ears of people in front of them, and are not stopped from having a totally un-show related conversation at the top of their voice because the pesky show is loud. Ummm, it's THOSE people that need to be chastized, not the kids. All around us were kids having fun, getting scared, oooo....ahhhh..., loving the magic of the show. We got the kids behind us that were not being taught how to be respectful of others. It made the show difficult to enjoy at times...
Vent off
smiley-rant-mode.gif

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Swish and Swipe... this is the habit of the month for July...

Work till 3p...Smile and Nod

:laundy:

Dinner- :confused3

Have a Great Day everyone!!

I can SO relate!!!! My last cross country flight was in front of that family:mad: :headache:

33 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So exciting! :goodvibes Will you be bringing some scrapping stuff down with you?

Sounds like everyone is busy! And productive!

I am oscillating between being productive and not so much....

Taking a break - then on to swap items while DD3 is sleeping. Also working on head counts for DDs birthday tomorrow and DHs birthday Saturday night.

I love when people tell you they are coming - so you pay for them to be there - then you hear from someone else they aren't coming.

Or you pay for them to be there and then they decide they have something else to do.

Anyone wanna go to the zoo or a baseball game??

I can understand when a child is having a bad time because of perhaps not feeling well or being tired and the parents have to have them out for whatever reason, maybe there really wasn't an option and they had to be out, but for a child to kick the back of your seat, that is the time for the parent to step in and explain why that is wrong. but you know, I think that family was at the store last time I went to TJ Maxx.

SIOH, only a few more days till you visit Princess Blythe.princess: Can you take pictures of her? I don't think I've seen one.

ZtH, of course you have Mickey towels! Very nice of Mama to get them for you.

My to do list:
Feed the cats
Write in DD's communication book
Get DD up and ready for school
Create log on and password for DH's work employee benefits site. They went paperless a year and a half ago and only now do I need to use it and print out a timesheet.
went into work early because I had an appt with the sleep apnea dr.
Bank
Get call from dr, my appt was rescheduled because the dr was sick. Rescheduled appt for another two weeks.
Home
Clean out papers
Dinner - steak and corn on the cob
Take DD for ice cream
Oversee tubby time
Pack up a CM order
DIS :woohoo:

So exciting! :goodvibes Will you be bringing some scrapping stuff down with you?

hahaha, nope! I don't want to scare off my roommates. I am going to be taking millions of photos, and writing down the ideas I have for pages though, as I go.

I'll see if I can take a picture of all my stuff... it is a lot!

Cute towel set, where did you find those?

Nice haul, Danica! Love the towels!

I'll go to the zoo or a baseball game with you! Will you pay my airfare out there? :lmao: No more parties for us. I'm D.O.N.E. after this year. Morgan can pick one friend to have sleepover or go out and have a spa day, but NO MORE PARTIES! (On a good note, I was able to return most of the party favor stuff I bought).

I get having to bring your kids, or wanting to bring your kids, but really, teach them some respect. I'm pretty sure that family was at the movies with us a couple weeks ago. There were some kids in line that were just running around like maniacs pulling on the line dividers and knocking things over and the parents just stood there and chatted. Um, hello? Tell those little brats to stand next to you and BEHAVE! Sorry, pet peeve.

The Mickey towels are at Target. (Actually bought something that wasn't on sale - eek :eek:... SO not like us, but these are perfect for her new adventure, aren't they?) Think each towel was $9.99 and so was the 6-pack of washcloths...

We decided to break the massive "movin' to Disney" shopping lists into several pieces and trips. Easier on the budget and my back! This way, we're shopping the sales and yesterday's was the first of these little expeditions. DD12 was not happy to be dragged along for the fun - oh, well.

hahaha, nope! I don't want to scare off my roommates. I am going to be taking millions of photos, and writing down the ideas I have for pages though, as I go.

I'll see if I can take a picture of all my stuff... it is a lot!

Roommates... pfft! :rotfl: I brought all of my stuff down with me, turns out, a couple of my roomies/work buddies scrap as well. ;) So if you ever need a fix, I have a Cricut with your name on it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter