<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: Swish and Swipe
This week we are in Zone 3: The Bathroom and One Extra Room

~The Daily Grind~ 7/16/09

It's The Day Before Friday!! :banana:

My List for Today:

Caffeinate
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

Call for appt at Health Club at work

work till 3p

Hopefully sign up and take tour of HC (hope they don't laugh at the fat girl...)

Dinner... :confused3

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

Well, the list is smaller today but I need to get things done fairly early as it is another visitation week for my stepsons... :) This is the last one for the month as they leave for vacation w/ their mom's side of the family next week.

Let's see:

up
DH to take dd to XC practice
empty dishwasher
cut princess crown for DD's gift wrapping project (glad we checked everything one more time)
pick up DD from XC

grocery list for needs for visitation week
start pulling together and packing for wedding (it's only a wknd trip but there are 5 of us and I'm not buying anything while we are there ~ unless school supplies are on sale!)
get DH's and DS13's clothes for wedding together and hanging next to the others

sweep family room/dining room/kitchen
kids to clean their rooms before the boys arrive (everything in order so the boys know it has to be the same way when they leave as when they arrived)
take 4-H club scrapbook over to leader
leader to sign one of DD's papers she forgot
pick up wire meshing for Duke's cage from leader (thank gosh she shows rabbits too)

DS13 to wash Duke again (he is malting...urgh, right before show next week)
search for wedding up do for DD that won't cost us a fortune (I've only budgeted $50)
check on Christy and Holly this AM

Think that is about it..
Oh crush, need to find some magazines for DD and I to look at while we have to sit and wait 2 frickin' hours at the hair salon.. Now, the hotel is 10 minutes from hair salon and my sister refuses to allow my DD to stay with me and someone call me if in fact they need DD earlier than her appointment time @ 10am.. So, DD will be at the hair salon at 8AM. She is not a happy camper, I am not a happy camper, mom is mad at me because I just won't push my DD off onto someone else to take care of.. well, last time I checked, she was my responsiblity and I was paying the bill.. but I digress... can't cure stupid! I've tried! Believe me, I have tried! I had to tell my mom that there is no timeline for LUNCH for my kids on the day of the wedding....but that I would be taking my kids for lunch and if that was a problem than I guess everyone will be mad but that my kids were NOT going to go without lunch just because a bunch of adults think they should...

UP (hard to do)
Feild trip (swimming, YUCK)
TRolly night (gatta love the free trolly)
shower
Pass out (er, sleep since theres another Feild trip friday

I think I flew into a brick wall, my sinks a mess!

I am getting in early on this one!!

It's Thursday!!:banana:

Lisa thanks for the well wishes!

Today:

RS DD2 shots appt
Mom and Stepdad arrive around noon
CLEAN HOUSE!!
Laundry -
Attack the coffee table! Where did those piles of stuff come from??:confused3

Nan - I hope the wedding...let's see I would say goes without a hitch...but...UM...how about goes as smoothly as possible!!:hug:

Christy - I hope you are having a better day.

It's Thursday and I'm up early. Figures, it's my day off, tomorrow, I won't want to drag my sorry butt out of bed.

Gotta get M up and ready for camp (check on the bites, they looked *okay* last night and there were no new ones).
Come home and work on swaps or meet Holly...Hopefully, it's meet Holly, swaps can wait ;)
DH is leaving work early and we are going to see Harry Potter!
Get M off the bus from camp.
Dinner?
Last True Blood episode from season 1?

M and I are going to see the Jo Bros in Boston tomorrow night. My sister bought 4 tix to bring Morgan and my nephew (I think he's 11, I always forget), and the tix are split 2 sets of 2 together. She told M that she probably won't have any fun because I'm going...Uh, I'm not letting her take 2 kids and not sit with them! Is that okay? No...So, we'll see where the seats are, whether the two kids sit together or are split between the two of us.

Nancy, good luck with the wedding, sounds like a fun, ah, interesting time is waiting for you!

Good morning!!

Christy--hope things are better today!
TinkRyansMom--I hope DH is feeling better!!
mm2000--Glad that M's bites are better!
Nan--hang in there at the wedding! Text me if you need to!!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Get ready for date day with DH, Harry P, & the Weasleys!
4. Drop off DS
5. Date
6. Pick up DS
7. Laundry
8. Try to figure out what I need to accomplish tomorrow & Monday since I'll need to work all weekend
9. P365 pic
10. Watch "So You Think You Can Dance" tonight!

Everyone have a wonderful Thursday!

Thanks for all the wishes for a better day. As stupid as it sounds I'm feeling a bit guilty, I'm not sure Tom did a great job explaining to the jerk why we don't want him around. and in the long run all it does is force him further away. Don't get me wrong I don't want him around and I don't trust him and if he shows up at the door it wont be pretty but..................

so I'm up barely it was a rough night sleeping
get levi to school and me to the gym
maybe a couple of hours on the treadmill and with the weights will straighten out my brain
try to clean some more
DS11 to a friends
both both to swim
check on my dad
try to scrap a few pages while boys are swimming

Holly hope your doing a bit better today. One day at a time.:hug:

Good Morning All-

Today:
Bible Study- done
work on swaps
laundry- (I finally folded and put away last weeks)
dinner

Rebecca

Hi, all.

Nancy, good luck at the wedding. Repeat your mantra for the weekend, "this too shall pass, this too shall pass".

Jennifer, I heard you had a visitor today. Isn't my delivery man sweet? :love:

My to do list:

Get DD up and ready for school. She had ideas to play hooky today. Not!
Work
Caffeinate
CVS
Pack DD's things in the car for camp
Bring DD to camp. Holly and Jennifer, I'll be fairly close to you both without leaving my state. :hug:
Dinner with hubby. :love:

Hi, all.

Nancy, good luck at the wedding. Repeat your mantra for the weekend, "this too shall pass, this too shall pass".

Jennifer, I heard you had a visitor today. Isn't my delivery man sweet? :love:

My to do list:

Get DD up and ready for school. She had ideas to play hooky today. Not!
Work
Caffeinate
CVS
Pack DD's things in the car for camp
Bring DD to camp. Holly and Jennifer, I'll be fairly close to you both without leaving my state. :hug:
Dinner with hubby. :love:

Hope your DD has a great time at camp.. Tell her Auntie Nan wants a report upon her return!!!! Give her a big hug for me!

The wedding.. oh my gosh, my DSIS is going to be the breaking point of me... She called ranting and moaning about this that the other and how I am being difficult.. I remained her very nicely that I'm not being difficult but a 15 and 8 year old child can NOT go from 7am til 6pm without food.. I'm sorry but they need to eat otherwise there could and will be a meltdown about the time of the wedding starting... ERGH! She finally gave the phone to her Dfiance' I explained my point he asked for the "stupid timeline" as he called it and and pointed out to my Dsis that she had indeed neglected lunch on their wedding day... She is mad but he talked to her and said that in the reality of it all, I was doing nothing more than a good mother would and watching out for the well-being of my children and in a way everyone in the wedding party. She did a 180 w/ her attitude once he was able to point everything out to her... which is the same thing I had done but she wanted to argue... I didn't argue..stated my concern and I wasn't budging off the fact that my kids were going to have lunch that day...
I told my Dad 'cause I called him to ask him to watch DS8 while we are sitting in the hair salon for 2 hours... anyway, I told him that I'm not trying to be difficult, I just want my kids to eat and have a good time, this isn't the end of the world or ruining her day if they eat.. it will ruin her day if the young kids are starved and grumpy during the wedding ceremony.. He laughed and said I know.. she is driving me crazy too... LOL

Bridezillas are a bit much aren't they? I certainly don't remember being such a temperamental witch on my wedding day! Have fun, do what you need to for your kids, but have fun!

I did have a delivery this morning from Lisa's very own UPS guy :) I was sitting at my dining room table trying to finish organizing my cuttlebug embossing folders (don't ask, I'm highly AR) when a BIG truck slowed down in front of my house...It kept going, but turned around and parked in front, I know what the street is like, so I ran out to get the hand delivery. He's a keeper, my DH would have laughed at me and told me I was crazy if I asked him to do that ;)

Where is DD's camp, Lisa?

We went to see HP. OMG, I think it's my favorite one (I say that when every one comes out though). Now I have to re-read #7.

M's last day of this theme of camp is tomorrow. They are having a Water Carnival that the 'rents are invited to. So, from there, we go to the Jo Bros in Boston. My sister will drive, do you think they sell beer at Jo Bros concerts? I may need extra meds too ;)

Just got back from town...got all the kids school supplies minus 2 pocket folders for $25.00... (keep in mind I got lots of extras as to make it an even $ amount when I buy).

Target has til Sat (I think)
Roseart Markers are 50 cents
Roseart Colored pencils 50 cents
24 pk box of pencils 50 cents
12 pk box of blue, black and red pens 50 cents each
4 pk of spiral notebooks for 60 cents (limit 10)
roseart crayons 22 cents
20 cents for glue
27 cents for glue sticks

Walmart (at least our had)
97 cent 1" binders
5 cent spiral single subject notebooks
39 cent loose leaf paper

Walgreens
2/$1 loose leaf paper (limit 4 w/ coupon)
2.00 for 4 dry erase makers (limit 3 w/ coupon)
39 cent index cards
2/$1 wood rulers

I just have now the 2 pocket folders will go a bit cheaper than 15 cents so I'm holding off on them..
I called my mom, dad and bridezilla and asked them to be on the look out for the 5 cent spiral notebooks...

I'm just so excited because I don't have to worry about buying supplies during the mad house in August and got great deals... They only thing left to buy is clothing and shoes!!

We went to see HP. OMG, I think it's my favorite one (I say that when every one comes out though). Now I have to re-read #7.

That was exactly my thought! I loved it. I am having too much fun with HP this summer, I am reading the books to DD. Once we finish a book we watch the movie together. She is loving it- my voice not so much. I read over 125 pages today in book 4 and my throat is feeling it!

Great school supply shopping, Nan! I need to run over to Target and get a few things. We never get the "letter" until after all the sales, stupid schools, but I usually get a bunch of stuff just to have on hand and to use for Brownies. Staples usually has those pocket folders for a penny or a dime closer to the start of school.

I love love love the HP books and movies. I would have gone to a midnight showing, but not by myself and my DH is a party pooper. I'm glad we went when we did, it was busy, but not completely packed and I loved the movie! I'm going to watch Order of the Phoenix and re-read Deathly Hallows this weekend!

I'm holding out til the folders are on sale.. with the way my kids go thru them I'm not paying over 10cents a piece...

I did have a delivery this morning from Lisa's very own UPS guy :) I was sitting at my dining room table trying to finish organizing my cuttlebug embossing folders (don't ask, I'm highly AR) when a BIG truck slowed down in front of my house...It kept going, but turned around and parked in front, I know what the street is like, so I ran out to get the hand delivery. He's a keeper, my DH would have laughed at me and told me I was crazy if I asked him to do that ;)

He is in your town about three times a week. He doesn't mind. Good thing, otherwise he wouldn't be a keeper. ;) :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter