<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: Swish and Swipe
This week we are in Zone 3: The Bathroom and One Extra Room

~The Daily Grind~ 7/17/09

It's Friday!! :banana: :dance3: :banana:

My List for Today:

Caffeinate
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

work till 3p

Bank

Market

Tan

Dinner... :confused3

Have a Great Day and a Great Weekend everyone!! :teeth: I have to work...

It's Friday!!

DH to Dr. for bloodwork
DD to chiro
Laundry
Dishes
Family Birthday Dinner 6:30pm

some other stuff in between. Really wanna go to Kohls and pick up some shorts on sale....

Having family in town throws off the schedule. My StepDad is one of those who cannot sit still. Gets exasperating at times....

Everyone have a great Friday!!

Hi!

i'm not playing today, just wanted to say hi.

TRM-i'm keeping you dh in my thoughts. :hug:
please pm me if you want to chat.

Nan-have fun at the wedding. and good for you, for sticking your ground about lunch. H-E-L-L-O, they need to eat.

miss all of you!
:flower3:

TRM- I will be praying for a good outcome for DH's bloodwork

Holly- it is good to see you on, we love you!

Nancy- good luck with the wedding this weekend and the Bridzilla- at least her fiance seems to be somewhat reasonable- I bet he was not happy that no one was eating- DH would have killed me if I thought we could all go without eating until our reception at 3pm.

Today:
dinner (for 3 teenager boys)
work on swaps
put away scrap stuff so boys can sleep out in the family room (Daniel has 2 friends coming in to spend the weekend with him)
work on puppy socialization
start packaging what I want to take to SDV- at least start making lists of what I want to take
finish uploading and order photos from trip (next 100 free photos- these will finish our anniversarry trip)

Rebecca

I'm at work, been here for over an hour already. Have to leave early, they are having a Water Carnival at camp at 2:30 today. And, M and I are going to see the Jo Bros at the Boston Garden tonight with one of my sisters and one of my nephews (not this sister's kid, another sister). Morgan is soooooo excited, she was up before 6:00 this morning! Her bug bites look much better, but still a bit puffy. I'm sure she'll be fine.

So, I'm here until 1:30 and then off to the Water Carnival and the concert!

:hug: Holly!

Hope everyone has a great day.

Morning all
No clue what the day holds dad was back in the er last night they've finally figured out there is an abdominal abcess 6x5 so they drained it and kept him Mom actually slept for the first time in a week. So waiting on word there.

New puppy adventure put off till at least tomorrow.
boys are at swimteam with dh

Rebecca have fun with the teenagers hope your fridge is well stocked I went through 7 dozen pancakes last time we had 3 extras.

Holly nice to see you on the daily thread we missed you:hug::hug:

TRM good luck on the blood work keeping fingers and toes crossed, families:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Debbie enjoys work there are days I'd love to be back at work!!
Have a great one I'll check in when I can, considering bringing the laptop to the hospital with me

Hi all!!!

The wedding is actually next weekend....I've to complain early because after Saturday the fair begins and I will have NO time to complain.. We have an animal at the fair, dental appts, packing, DD works several shifts at the fair, that I will not have time to deal w/ any pre-wedding stuff....

Let's see today:

DS13 to clean up rabbit and brush good
photos for 365
list of 365 photos/journaling for the last 2 weeks

upload photos but NOT ordering 365 photos
empty dishwasher
mow lawn (I want to do this b/c DH has vacation next week & I want it done)Did neighbors lawn too as he is in the hospital..yes it is creepy neighbor but I can't let the yard go to heck in a handbasket and make the neighborhood look awful!
fold last load of laundry & put away
take all the school supplies to basement
put all the wedding attire into garment bags
pull mine and DH's clothing for wedding
scrapbook
box up and label CJ for KK *mail tomorrow after project check in*

after dinner PJ to load all her 4-H projects into the van (this will fill the back of my van) we have to be there for judging at 9:15am.. won't be back home til noon w/ judging.. some lines you wait up to 2hours to see a judge.. DH and I will both have to go and wait in line w/ her projects if she is being interviewed for others.. and please note: all parents do this and it is an acceptable practice due to the time window available!
after dinner put all of DS8's mini-4H projects in a tote for easy carrying to drop off tomorrow afternoon for judging

enjoy the beautiful day as it is supposed to be cooler tomorrow in the 60s.. (it's July for pete sakes!)

TRM ~ good luck w/ DH's bloodwork today!!!
Holly ~ we miss you!!!
Rebecca ~ 3 teens.. have fun! LOL *I should have 4 this week..but DsS18 went away w/ friends.. the friend's mom called her last night and asked us why she decided to take 4 teens on a mini-road trip! I couldn't do anything but laugh and suggest she grab a margarita when they got to their destination and the car was parked!*
Christy~ glad they figured out what was going on with dad..now how in the world did he get that? Glad mom was able to sleep... Hopefully there will be little to no drama today...
Debbie ~ sorry you are working all weekend... :hug:
Jen ~ have a great time at the concert!!! We say them several years ago before they went big and they were FANTASTIC!!!

:hug::hug: Oh My Goodness Joyah! I didn't notice there being any trouble in yesterdays thread. I need to go re-read it. Prayers and Pixie Dust for a safe and trouble free outcome for your Dad. Sorry this had to happen for your Mom to finally get some sleep, but I am glad she did.

Take Nan's list and the school list, compare and make a game plan. I have to head towards three of those stores later on today.

Get Little Bit up. He's still sleeping. :confused3 It's not like him to sleep this late. Eldest, yes. He thinks he's a teenager already. :rotfl2:
Feed him whatever he wants.
Take back the nasty steaks to Kroger for a refund. They were supposed to be well marbled Angus steaks. The ended up looking like a baseball glove. Ewww!
Go to doctor for my Pneumovax 23 shot. Yes, I am much younger then the 65 age recommendation, but have you looked at the news lately? Maybe I can't keep from getting the Novel H1N1, but I can certainly better my odds at not getting the secondary complications. I am in the age group with the most deaths. The next group younger has the most cases, but us older then them folks are gonna drop like flies. {bad humor, I truly don't think it will 1918 all over, but it won't be pretty either} Who would have thought I would be wishing to be pushing closer to 50?
Talk Little Bit to Dairy Queen for a blizzard. Try to sneak some from him.
Elliptical when I get home.
Fix dinner.
Watch the new Eureka. :thumbsup2

The teens shouldn't be bad- they will be driving to Orlando tomorrow for Disney Quest, going to church with us on Sunday and then hanging out here, and then Monday they are driving back to Orlando for Typhoon Lagoon. I know them all- 1 is my brother who lives with us anyway and then his best friend- I have babysat him since he was about 3 years old off and on- he is actually very well behaved for me- much better than dad and stepmom (his mother died when he was 5 very suddenly) and another very good friend who is the favorite person outside the family for my older puppy.

All of them are very polite and helpful with things. I am actually looking forward to them coming up for a few days. I think I will do spaghetti for dinner tonight as it tends to stretch out and if I run out of noodles I can easily make more.

Joyah- I hope they take care of dad's problem and he and your mom both have a better time of it.
Rebecca

How he got it is the million dollar question!
apperantly most people have diverticulums in the colon but his decided to act up now. We are in a holding pattern up here till the WBC and there is no more fluid coming out. Will keep you all posted if I can kick mom off the laptop.:goodvibes

AWM I'm not sure I even put it on yesterdays thread can't remember for the life of me from one day to the next.

Morning all
No clue what the day holds dad was back in the er last night they've finally figured out there is an abdominal abcess 6x5 so they drained it and kept him Mom actually slept for the first time in a week. So waiting on word there.

New puppy adventure put off till at least tomorrow.
boys are at swimteam with dh

Rebecca have fun with the teenagers hope your fridge is well stocked I went through 7 dozen pancakes last time we had 3 extras.

Holly nice to see you on the daily thread we missed you:hug::hug:

TRM good luck on the blood work keeping fingers and toes crossed, families:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Debbie enjoys work there are days I'd love to be back at work!!
Have a great one I'll check in when I can, considering bringing the laptop to the hospital with me

Yeah, what she said. Christy covered most of it for me with the exception of my well wishes that her Dad's abcess :scared1: heals well.

You can tell it's summer, we all have a long list of things of activities.

My to do list:

Into work early
caffeinate
out of work early
Out to fancy dancy restaurant with DH. We were given a gift certificate so we are going to use it, otherwise we would never be going to this fancy dancy restaurant.
Home Depot :lmao::lmao:Yeah, we live the high life, fancy dinner then Home Depot to pick up chalking. That's a hot date. :lmao::lmao:

I'm on repairman watch again!!! :headache:

Turned on the AC so it would be nice and cool for DH to sleep today...yup, was hotter inside than outside when he got home...

He called the company and gave them all kinds of holy you know what...

Then the repairman says he has to charge us for the call...DH went BALLISTIC! I'm glad I was at work!

Anyway, so DH rips the guy, the company, and I think all their ancestors a new one (according to DS17)...and now it's no charge for the call...

BUT...get this, it's taking soooo much Freon, that the guy ran out...and now I'm home and waiting for guy #2 to come and finish the job...

Is there a lemon law for air conditioners? We run it when it's needed, and seems like every time it's not working!!

Man, I'd be researching the brand... maybe it's a defective brand all together..
I'm so sorry you are dealing w/ that crap yet again...
Glad DH got a hold of them, telling them all off!!! Charge my backside!

Guy #2 finally left at 9:40p. THIS guy finally seemed to know what he was doing... AND he went over the repair reciepts, and our contract and gave me some really good advice. He said the number of calls looks like a 10yr old unit, NOT a new 2yr old one. He left the name of his manager, and the VP of the company for DH to call on Monday... AND, get this, he made sure to point out that we have a "no frustration" clause in our contract... $500... and a "no lemon" clause too :rotfl: I asked if I can request him when we need service, and he said yes. I'm going to make sure that DH praises him to the bosses!

Anyway, I'm chickless this weekend...DS21 and his way too cute GF went to the beach last night till Thursday, and DS17 went with DSS26 to the Otakon in Baltimore... Just me and the pups and DH, who is working 12 to 12 and I'm on days all weekend :rotfl:

Wow! I can't wait to hear there response when DH calls in on Monday morning!!! I'd love to be on the extension at your house!!!
10 year old and you paid for a 2 year old... somebody is gonna be in trouble (or at least they should be!)
I'd be requesting guy #2 routinely as he seems to have some brains about him!!!
"No frustration & No Lemon" clause! Woohoo!!! Bonus!!!

Just got home from 4-H project check in..
6 blue ribbons, at least 2 honor groups we know of and
2 red ribbons.. and two red ribbons PJ set up an appt. to discuss w/ the head honcho as what they dinged her on items NOT in the criteria for requirements.. while it won't change her outcome she can at least make them aware of the judge not following her/his judging based on the criteria NOT their personal preference.. The home environment lady didn't like her color choices for her room and dinged her.. PJ was NOT so nice when she politely but firmly stated that her parents supported her decision for her room colors and that her exhibit matched her room and that as long as she was happy with the final outcome that she respectfully disagreed with her assessment! LOL I couldn't help but laugh and so did the 4-H leader that was supervising the judge! Of course this same judged dinged PJ last year too...

How can they ding her for things that weren't requirements? :confused: Who are these people?...Let me at 'em.

Kudos to the kids for doing so well. :thumbsup2

How can they ding her for things that weren't requirements? :confused: Who are these people?...Let me at 'em.

Kudos to the kids for doing so well. :thumbsup2

I'm not sure... that is the questions many leaders and kids are asking!
Our club scrapbook got Reserve Grand Champion..but the champion looks like an adult did it not the club.. :( It is what it is!

PJ did get 4 Honor Ribbons... Scrapbooking, Child Development, Collections and Photography (and her photography was my least favorite project!)..
Bear got all blue ribbons as he is in mini-4H and they give all blue ribbons.. :)
Big C has his rabbit show and rabbit poster judged on Tuesday..

DH is off work all this week so I'll be scattered brain w/ everyone under foot, the fair, and the wedding this weekend...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter