t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 7/18/10

:wizard: P&PD for all those needing it.
:tink: extra for Blythe

Brooke have fun meeting that little cutie!!! :goodvibes

It's The Weekend... Day #2

Today I'm working with copper... Going to start making my garden trellis. The plan is for it to be around 6'x4'. I might put some stained glass on it too...

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Swish and Swipe... this is the habit of the month for July...

Home Depot run

Play with copper pipes and soder :teeth:

Have a Great Day everyone!!

Deb, show pictures when you're done!

Survived the party yesterday, going to my sister's pool today. Not a party really, just a way to cool off. Supposed to be near 100 again today.

I slept horribly last night, my old cat kept getting on me and crying in my face. I think she woke me up 6 times. Think I'll try to nap at the pool.

I get to see my BFF for breakfast this morning. :woohoo:

Hope everyone has a great day!

Morning everyone!!

Brooke suck up that Blythe visit today. Report back on how darlin she is!! :)

deb have fun with your project.

We have a bday party this afternoon for my bil.

I've got a full day if stuff before then. But 1st I get to to have breakfast with my bff!!! Can't wait!!

Have a good day everyone.

Brooke, have a wonderful time visiting with sweet Blythe!!!! I'd love to see photos.

We're going to have a family day today. Not sure yet what we'll be doing since the guys are still sleeping. I'm thinking some board games or card games will probably happen and maybe I'll be lucky today and actually win! My guys always win by a big margin!!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

It's The Weekend... Day #2

Today I'm working with copper... Going to start making my garden trellis. The plan is for it to be around 6'x4'. I might put some stained glass on it too...

You must be VERY multi-talented! Can't wait to see a photo of the finished trellis.

I get to see my BFF for breakfast this morning. :woohoo:

Hope everyone has a great day!

But 1st I get to to have breakfast with my bff!!! Can't wait!!

Have a good day everyone.

Are you gals having breakfast with each other?? HAVE FUN!

Yesterday I went to M's with my friend who bought all the stamping stuff from me. All the things there are coupons for are on sale and you don't need the coupon - including martha punches. But of course no beachy edge punch, which was what I wanted. She found a lot of stuff she 'needed' though.

We were just getting ready to go to a friends for cookout when there was a huge but brief thunderstorm. When it ended we went. We had just gotten back and whoops! HEre's another one - the power went out and the storm rolled and rumbled for a couple hours. WHAT a wild night!

Today, I will
computer time and coffee
breakfast
photos from walgreens
stamp & scrap
lunch
stamp and scrap
nap
stamp & scrap
supper (leftovers from Buca de Beppo)
scrap
bed.

Happy Day, all!

Good Morning!

Brooke- enjoy your time with Blythe

Today:
get the kids dressed and fed
church
I think we are going to a water park this afternoon- it is supposed to be rainy for the rest of the week.

Rebecca

You must be VERY multi-talented! Can't wait to see a photo of the finished trellis.

Nope...just chaps my hiney how much a heavy duty trellis costs! :headache: So, I figure for a bit more $$ I can make one that will last longer and be something of "me" in my garden...

Brooke said Blythe is beautiful!!!!!!!! But I'll let her tell you the rest!!!! Brooke is on cloud 9!!!

Off to take Duke in to the fair this afternoon..
See if any additional ribbons were won on the kids' projects...
enjoy the fair atmosphere.. photos....
home for some movies.. U-verse has showtime channels free this week.. we have had a blast w/ family movie time! Cloudy w/ a Chance of Meatballs is a trip! LOL Oh! Disney's Bedtime Stories is hilarious!

I know there is more...
OH, finish the sketch 1 LO... I do need to buy more ribbon for the ribbon part but I refuse to run to town today.... I'll get it the next time I'm in town... I'll just carry around a scrap piece with me...
start on the last sketch....or go ahead and start my N ~ Norway altered letter...

Debbie~ can't wait to see photos!!!!

We do a lot of stuff ourself to save money.... it makes it more valuable in my opinion anyway!!!

Afternoon ladies

meets are over. L did awesome today!!! 2 firsts and a 2nd. course this was a VERY small meet only 4 teams and not all the kids from those teams. This meet was stuck in to get kids qualified for states in a few weeks.

I'm exhuasted yesterday I drove over 300 miles and the last 50 was back roads in the dark in moose country. I'm now taking a 2 hour breather before I have to clean the kichen (yet again) before DH and E come home.

Brooke hope you had and awesome visit
Holly and Jennifer wish i was there.
Linda I like you list scrap scrap and scrap some more.
Deb enjoy the trellis build
Stephanie would love a game day around here.
Nap time now

Sounds like a good day is being had by all!

Fairly restful weekend (!) for us and we're methodically knocking items off the to-do list in a not-crazy way (yet!).

Today's excitement was a fun craft project the kids did today (they actually got the supplies for Christmas!) that they enjoyed and after researching and reading product reviews for months, we finally pulled the trigger and bought a fun new digital camera. Our old one is beyond huge and although the pix are fine, we've lost the battery charger and it just seems like time to get one of the sexy and tiny new cameras that can go anywhere with us.

BBQ chicken (satay) for dinner - yum! - and a new Hercule Poirot Mystery! on PBS tonight...fun, fun...fun! :yay:

Hi everyone!!

As Nan said, our visit with Miss Blythe was WONDERFUL!! I stayed in her little room with her while DBrother held her for about 30 min. Then, DH went back and I stayed in the lounge with SIL and DS. Blythe stayed awake the whole time--my brother and SIL said that this was the longest they'd seen her stay wide awake at one time! She must love her auntie and uncle!! ;)

Today, she weighs 4 lbs, 4.4 oz. I saw it on her sign in her room and said, "Wow, today she's exactly half of what DS weighed when he was born!" DH said he said the exact same thing when he went back. It's just kind of unbelievable!!

She definitely is a little blessing! We got her some clothes the past 2 weeks (she's been able to wear them finally), but the nurses said that in the next 2 weeks (or maybe 3), she'll advance to Newborn size. So, of course, I had to find her one today--a little outfit with pink cars on it that says "off to auntie's"! ;)

Thanks, y'all, for all of the prayers and pixie dust! We are hoping for a late August/early September return home!!

SIOH, so glad you had a great visit with the Princess. Of course she stayed awake, she was thrilled to be held by auntie. I can't wait for the day you tell us she is going home to her own nursery. :)
Christy, great job by L!
Rebecca, are you taking care of your sister's kids while she is in FL?
PBF, have a great time playing with your new toy.
Holly and Jennifer, sound like you had fun.
DiT, so who won the games?
PN, how did Duke do?
Linda, I am not sure what I am more envious of, your scrap and stamp time or your nap time! :goodvibes
Deb, I can't wait to see yout trellis

My to do lisy for today:

Feed cats.
Cleaned out stinky pete boxes.
DD and I went grocery shopping
Went with DH over to MomE's to pick up the golf cart she sold to DH's cousin.
Brought golf cart to cousin's campground, unloaded wood from the truck.
Picked up tables to use for MomE's September tag sale.
Organized some more paperwork. Found the important papers that I needed.
Oversaw tubby time.

gee, when I write it down my list looks small, so why am I beat? :confused3

Aw, how sweet of Blythe to be awake for your visit, Brooke! She's a little fighter!

I'm partial, but is this not the cutest baby face EVER? She really thinks Auntie Jennie is funny (looking), I had her cracking up ;) (She's exhausted - that's what the bags under her eyes are from - she's not a napper).

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

Jennifer- How CUTE!!!

Brooke- sounds like a great visit and great news!

Lisa- yes I am helping my parents with my Brother's kids whilke my SIL is in Florida getting there house ready. He has gotten back from Iraq to the states but is in California out-processing before he heads to his new assignment in Cape Canaveral FL. He is driving cross country this week with the vehicle they had left in CA.

Rebecca

Brooke - so glad that you had a great visit! I saw the pictures - she is so precious!!

Jennifer - your little niece is adorable!!

Rebecca, you are a good sister.:hug:
Jennifer, she is ADORABLE. I know of a cutie patootie boy in TN for her. :)
SIOH, Princess Blythe is such a little princess. She looks like she is talking with her hands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter