~The Daily Grind~ 7/20/10

Hope everyone's having a good day so far!

Finished my 5 days in a row, have one day off today and then it's back for 2 more, so absolutely nothing productive on the slate for today.

Yesterday was DH's birthday, but today is his day off so we're celebrating today. We went on a very cool high speed boat ride with the lovely and talented ZTH as our hostess! Very fun, but very wet!! Next time we'll bring ponchos! In a little while we'll head out to dinner at DH's new favorite Mexican restaurant.

Grrr--I spent almost 2 hours waiting for the tree guy and he never showed!!! and he didn't call either, guess who is not going to be trimming my trees! So, the basement is prepped, I went to the hardware store and I think the girls and I are going to start painting now. It is the coolest day we've had in a month and the temp is going to be much higher tomorrow.

I think Flint needs a cookie today and tomorrow :)

quit ratin' us out!!!!

Yeah no "rat"in us out
th_Girlfriend_Smiley_by_crula.gif

I'm feeling a little punchy tonight:laughing:

Grrr--I spent almost 2 hours waiting for the tree guy and he never showed!!! and he didn't call either, guess who is not going to be trimming my trees! So, the basement is prepped, I went to the hardware store and I think the girls and I are going to start painting now. It is the coolest day we've had in a month and the temp is going to be much higher tomorrow.

I think Flint needs a cookie today and tomorrow :)

What color are you painting the basement? And, what kind of lousy businessman doesn't at least call when he's not going to show up?!

Here is Flint's before shot...Dirty Kitchen Mop style:laughing:
th_Flintbeforeshot.jpg

Raaaaaaaaannnn loves me! He won't mind if I give my flint a couple of
c double o kies!!!!!

Right raaaaaaaaannnn?

What color are you painting the basement? And, what kind of lousy businessman doesn't at least call when he's not going to show up?!

Three of the walls are sea glass green and the fourth wall will be a darker blue/green. We got the first coat on the 3 walls before dinner :) The tree guy finally called almost an hour and a half after her was supposed to arrive; this was after he cancelled yesterday and 5 minutes before he was to arrive this morning :sad2: Needless to say I'll be looking elsewhere!

Hope everyone's having a good day so far!

Finished my 5 days in a row, have one day off today and then it's back for 2 more, so absolutely nothing productive on the slate for today.

Yesterday was DH's birthday, but today is his day off so we're celebrating today. We went on a very cool high speed boat ride with the lovely and talented ZTH as our hostess! Very fun, but very wet!! Next time we'll bring ponchos! In a little while we'll head out to dinner at DH's new favorite Mexican restaurant.

sounds like a wonderful day. Happy Birthday, Mr. NEE!

My Tuesday to do list:

Feed cats
Get DD up and ready for school
Do sinus rinse and take some excedrin in the off chance it may make my continual headache go away. I will be soo happy when the humidity breaks.:)
Work
M's to pick up rings and beads
Put DH's workclothes in the wash
Take dd to her riding lesson
Get take out wings for dinner
Oversee tubby time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter