~The Daily Grind~ 7/3/10

I'm trying Holly but life doesn't want to let me. gotta do it this weekend cause next weekend we have the book sale at the library and I'll be going all weekend with that. Major thing, book, bake, yard sale, tom is chief cook for the lunch with a massive grill (think old propane tank pig roaster) and we are supposed to bring animals for a petting zoo..................... I'm already ready for it to be over. this week is going to be a busy one.

Prayers, hugs, and pixie dust for everyone that needs them.

Linda, OUCH! I hope your DH recovers quickly and that he doesn't drive you too crazy in the process.

MM, I :lovestruc Vera Bradley's!!!! I got a new one the other day too. But, we don't have an outlet so I stuck to the 40% off section at our VB store.

Hi NEE!!!!! Happy Start of a New Year!!!! I hope this half of the year is wonderful for you!!!

Christy, good luck on keeping that foot in the brace!

We did absolutely nothing yesterday and it was wonderful!!!! DH and I just chilled and watched some movies. I finished editing/cropping Montana photos and now need to get them printed.

Welcome, NEE! My life is boring too. My days are filled with work, and softball games, and car repairs...But, I'm okay with that ;)

Po3...whatchu mean you don't feel well? Gurl, you've got a trip coming up! You gotstah get bettah! (See, I try to spice things up with a little trash talk now and then). Did you go to Vera?

Linda...Ow! I hope he's a better patient than most men I know.

Rhonda :hug: to you.

Christy...you are a complete nut, and I love that about ya!

Stephanie, what are your favorite patterns. This outlet store will no doubt be the end of me. Having it so close by will completely ruin any sort of budgeting I can do. I'm big on Cupcakes Pink right now. I wanted Purple Punch, but I'm too cheap to pay full price for it ;)

Ann, did you get the tiling done?

We went to my sister's pool...Gosh, it was so nice. Picked up pizza on the way there and just vegged by the side of the pool for hours. Morgan barely got out. No burns, so we're all good. I think I see more of the same in today's forecast.

Stephanie, what are your favorite patterns. This outlet store will no doubt be the end of me. Having it so close by will completely ruin any sort of budgeting I can do. I'm big on Cupcakes Pink right now. I wanted Purple Punch, but I'm too cheap to pay full price for it ;)

I bounce all over the place with my favorites. I had gone into the store hoping to get the On-the-Go bag in Bali Blue. The On-the-Go is my absolute favorite style of purse. I told myself going in that I would stick with the 40% off section and they only had the on-the-go in 2 patterns that I didn't like so I ended up with a bucket tote in Paprika. I'd still like to get a Bali Blue and Night Owl, but I'll wait and see if I can find one for a good deal somewhere.

I like Cupcakes Pink too. I have an On-the-Go in that pattern!

A friend of mine buys tons of pieces in the same pattern and when she pulls things out of her purse, her wallet, coin purse, etc. all match her bag. I pull things out of my purse and everything is in a different pattern and some retired years and years ago. Animal Kingdom is my very very favorite pattern and retired in like 2001 or something like that. I actually have quite a few pieces in that pattern. I :lovestruc it and the zebra butts.

He has the large tiles all mortared down in the laundry and entry section. Today is cutting the smaller pieces around the edge. Tomorrow is bathroom and maybe start grouting the laundry section. The cutting around pipes, vents and floor drains won't be done quickly. :rotfl2:

NEE- My life is pretty dull too, but I like to hear about what everyone else is doing. It's inspiring! Plus, I think the grind has evolved from a list to a sharing a day in the life kind of thing... glad you found us, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
32554393.gif

DIT- I'm like your friend, I like to have all the accessories for the pattern. I try to get the zip wallet and the hard glasses case at least. Then when I change patterns, I change everything out :blush:

My first piece was Piccadilly Plum...a tote. That started it all :sad2:

An outlet close to me would be a disaster...I'll live vicariously thru you MM2000

I have matchy matchy stuff too. I like to have a wallet, checkbook cover and card keeper at the minimum :)

He has the large tiles all mortared down in the laundry and entry section. Today is cutting the smaller pieces around the edge. Tomorrow is bathroom and maybe start grouting the laundry section. The cutting around pipes, vents and floor drains won't be done quickly. :rotfl2:

Good luck. I'm hoping to get my bathroom, kitchen, and laundry room all tiled while we are away. I don't think I can deal with no bathroom for that long ;)

Good luck. I'm hoping to get my bathroom, kitchen, and laundry room all tiled while we are away. I don't think I can deal with no bathroom for that long ;)

I've always used the one upstairs. Don't know why. :confused3 I've always considered the downstairs one to be the boys' bathroom. We do have two upstairs so there hasn't been any fighting yet. :thumbsup2

DH is now wishing he hired someone to do it. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I've always used the one upstairs. Don't know why. :confused3 I've always considered the downstairs one to be the boys' bathroom. We do have two upstairs so there hasn't been any fighting yet. :thumbsup2

DH is now wishing he hired someone to do it. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

We only have one bathroom ;)

morning all
Yesterday was long...................... Hay up the wazooo, parade home party and then friends for fireworks. 11 or later for bed ugh.

Holly hang in there and we're hear for you
NEE I need a new year too
Ann enjoy the tiling I hated that we did our shower and UGH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter