~The Daily Grind~ 7/30/09

I'd be in for 3! Morgan gets her pick of Vermont boys with a farm! Woot! Time to start arranging her marriage! I keep telling her she can't date until she's married!

Man.... planning a trip!!! I'm in! Especially for the drinking around the world! AWM- your DH is a hoot!

SIOH & Holl- 2 isn't bad, it's a man-to-man defense strategy. :lmao:

LOL Ash!!!

I'll give anyone several of mine just to know what it is like to have 1 again... :) I love mine dearly but 3 in high school; 1 in middle school (to be in HS next year) and a 3rd grader.. OH MY!!!
Good thing now is... oldest is a senior can drive himself. unfortunate part, he thinks he is in charge @ both houses... newsflash hit him this year that NOT at my house.. he abides by our rules or no college education... :)
PJ will be driving come December.. that will save some headaches..but give me a bunch too...
DsS15 (just turned 15 yesterday) is an attitude... erk.. no more discussions there because I foresee ..... hitting the fan next week w/ our visitation week and 2 a day football practices. I foresee big issues.. good thing DH is home all week..
DS13 is good... he is getting better about being responsible for being ready for his events on time...
DS8...well, there is my problem.. he is like DsS15... gosh help me!!!

2 isn't bad it's when they out number you. We'd always said 3 was the magic number but DS 8 didn't sleep till he was 3 so I threw in the towel. Now that they are both older and with basketball and baseball going to 3-5 days a week and swim team at 5-6 days I'm glad we never had the 3rd. I'd never be able to keep up. Although there are still days I'd like to have a baby around, then I get a reality check thinking about diapers.

Just think Jennifer Morgan won't be that far away and we have a wonderful dance studio for her to teach or just dance at if she decides to stay with it. They have lots of adult classes.

She wants to be a dance teacher and she's not allowed to live too far away from me! It sounds like a good plan in the works!

Perfect!!! boys come with abt 30 acres of land.
Dancers Corner is a great studio, they go to boston every december for somebig company thing. 2 of my friends have girls that dance company. Now we just have to convince the kids.

Perfect!!! boys come with abt 30 acres of land.
Dancers Corner is a great studio, they go to boston every december for somebig company thing. 2 of my friends have girls that dance company. Now we just have to convince the kids.

That's the hard part!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter