~The Daily Grind~ 7/30/09

wait a sec......dit's son is taking pj to disney for his birthday?????
i miss everything while i'm at work.

ask him if i can come too!!! please!!!!

Just wanted to say thanks for the well wishes, I feel a little better today but my back is still sore (probably from moving boxes), but at least I don't feel like someone beat me with a stick.
Getting a headache from the heat though, so I'm chilling out right now eating a Frosty.

Hey everyone- MK and Epcot were nice today- not very crowded- or at least it seemed. I looked at the wait times on the way out though and they seemed outrageous- TT was 100 min and MS was 70.

Which weekend in November are you going for your son's birthday DIT- we are going in Nov for my birthday and staying at BLT.

Rebecca

wait a sec......dit's son is taking pj to disney for his birthday?????
i miss everything while i'm at work.

ask him if i can come too!!! please!!!!

Sure you can come too!!!! DS says he'll hang out with pj and I can hang out with all the old ladies!!!:rotfl: Works for me! It would so much fun!

Just wanted to say thanks for the well wishes, I feel a little better today but my back is still sore (probably from moving boxes), but at least I don't feel like someone beat me with a stick.
Getting a headache from the heat though, so I'm chilling out right now eating a Frosty.

Ooooh, I wanna frosty too!

we have 4 1/2 years til the ultimate DIS Meet, my 40th b'day.

I might be persuaded to let the DIS Kidlets come.

Could you imagine getting all the kids together! They would all have something to talk about, though. They'd tell each other how we've embarassed them!:thumbsup2

Hey everyone- MK and Epcot were nice today- not very crowded- or at least it seemed. I looked at the wait times on the way out though and they seemed outrageous- TT was 100 min and MS was 70.

Which weekend in November are you going for your son's birthday DIT- we are going in Nov for my birthday and staying at BLT.

Rebecca

We're going the weekend of the 13th. That would be cool if we were there at the same time. I'd love to meet you!

What's BLT? I'm sure I know what it is but my mind has gone blank!

We will be there for sure on Sunday the 22nd (my birthday) and the Monday and Tuesday afterwards but I might be able to meet you on Friday or Saturday the weekend of the 13th- it just depends on what else is happening. BLT= Bay Lake Towers- we had our guide reserve the room for us when we signed our paperwork for DVC.

Rebecca

Sure you can come too!!!! DS says he'll hang out with pj and I can hang out with all the old ladies!!!:rotfl: Works for me! It would so much fun!

Could you imagine getting all the kids together! They would all have something to talk about, though. They'd tell each other how we've embarassed them!:thumbsup2

Old Lady! Old Lady! Who is this child calling an old lady! Boy, you better run when I get there!!!!

OMG! Having all the kids together would be a hoot.. There would not be a dull moment!!! They'd have to have matching shirts so we can count them and find them easily!

PJ finally sit down to chat today (she's been cleaning her room)... she laughed and said a trip to Disney.. I'm there!!! :)

We will be there for sure on Sunday the 22nd (my birthday) and the Monday and Tuesday afterwards but I might be able to meet you on Friday or Saturday the weekend of the 13th- it just depends on what else is happening. BLT= Bay Lake Towers- we had our guide reserve the room for us when we signed our paperwork for DVC.

Rebecca

We won't get there until the evening of the 13th since we aren't leaving until school gets out. We'll then come home on Monday afternoon. One of these times we'll be there at the same time and meet if you can't get there while we're there.

Okay, that makes sense for BLT. All I could think of when I saw BLT was a bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich!:rotfl:

LOL!!!

And we must snap photos every few steps.... and grab every photographer we can find... and of course since we'll go to Epcot.. we have to drink around the world to get through!

OOHH! BLT (that is what I first thought of too)...but I need a quick dinner tonight since both boys have practice til 7:45pm.. so we'll grab some microwave bacon for sandwiches tonight... they can't eat before this work outs due to the heat... DH gets mad...but he doesn't stay up with them... (where is that shaking head smilie?)

can you imagine our Grand Gathering!! We'd be like the Brazilians but in lime green! LOL
I'll carry the little lime green flag! :rotfl2:

DS said he'd be there, but he'll stay apart from us and hang out with the older kids and they'll tell everyone that they don't know any of us!:rotfl2:

PN96, drinking around the world would be quite an experience and hilarious after awhile!

Hey, with all us old ladies drinking.... who do you think is watching the younger kids.. it's your DS and PJ!

yup, drinking around the world would be a hoot..cause if we start at Mexico w/ a margarita.. I'll be sauced before we hit our next stop!

Ok, sorry to cut out on the fun but I have to get my kids to their practices... grocery run, sit @ practices.... home for dinner, sort laundry and than I'll check back in.. everyone behave but have fun!!!

I'll meet you there to drink around the world! I'm sure we could pay the older kids to watch the littler ones. I'm a cheap date though, I wouldn't get too far around the world with drinks...

I kinda did that once when I just 21 and living in FL.
There is no way I could possibly do it now. I would be tipsy and listing to one side after the second country. :lmao:

I am sure I wouldn't be able to drink very far either- plus if I am going to bother with alcohol it has to be something I really like and I don't like much ( just Strawberry Dacquiris and sparkling wine.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter