"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 7/30/10

It's Friday!! :banana:

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

DIS/FB :surfweb:

Water plants

Swish and Swipe... this is the habit of the month for July...

Work at 3p...

Dinner- BBQ pulled pork

Have a Great Day everyone!!

:chat:Good Morning, everyone!

Dusting Baby Blythe.

Taking this petition around is a pita. Everyone wants long winded explainations! :chat: Just sign it or not as you choose and let me go to the next guy!

Today, I will

computer
breakfast
work on the back planting bed
try for more signatures
lunch with local cruisemate
try for more siggies
prepare dinner
stamping/ scrapping time?

Happy Day, all!

Linda, taking a petition around for signatures does not sound like fun. Good luck!!!

It's crop day at Michaels!!!!! We have a long crop today (1 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.). I'm working the crop so I will be getting my supplies together this morning so that I can get some stuff done while I'm there. I love being able to scrap while I'm at work!:rotfl: Our classroom holds 12 scrappers nicely and all spots have been filled. It should be a really fun day!!! And, I'll probably be the life of the party since I'll be on painkillers which make me a bit loopy!!!!:laughing:

Woohooooo for FRIDAY!!! And it's BIRTHDAY weekend at our house, so that makes it MORE FUN!!

Deb--BBQ is what we're having for DS's bday! Yummy!
Linda--I agree with DIT, taking the petition doesn't sound like fun, but good for you for doing it!!
DIT--HAVE FUN at the crop!! That sounds great!

I am off today (that's why I got to sleep til 6:30!!). So, here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Shower & get ready
4. Pack last minute stuff
5. DH up
6. DH pack car
7. DS up & fed
8. DS ready
9. Stop at used bookstore for a few books
10. BDAY PICS!!!!!
11. Lunch at McAlisters!
12. Head to cabin
13. RELAX--DH and I decided we would make this a relaxing weekend (I know that sounds stupid, but we worked super hard this week at work to have no work to do this weekend!)
14. Rest up for tomorrow (PARTY DAY!)

I hope everyone has an awesome day!!

Good Morning!

Have fun Stephanie!
Good Luck with the petition Linda!
Prayers for Blythe- glad she has been doing so well.

Today:
mail checks
children's sermon
water aerobics
work on girl's day booklet
work on girl's day Bible Studies
dinner- BBQ pulled pork and stir fry
sketch swap
clean off buffett
choose pictures to upload at Disney

Rebecca

morning all

TGIF

Dusting Blythe!!

crawling out of bed this am was NOT easy fell back asleep after the alarm went off and woke up 30 mins later thought it was like 5 mins.:scared1:

work
reading program
load truck
head to camp
RELAX
dinner
relax
campfire
bed
sleep late in the am

I can't believe SIOLB is going to be 2!!! Time sure flies! He is such a cutie too! Sending BIG Bday hugs from his Auntie in DE!!

Morning friends!!!!!
Well it's my last full day here at the world. :(
so we are hitting all four parks today. It's been a great trip m lots of fun memories. I love love love my family time with bubba and mr. Crockett. I love my boys. It's was just us, all day, everyday. And I sucked up every second of it. I hate to see it end so I better suck up today too!!

Hope eveyone has an awesome day!! Can't wait to catch up with what I've missed.

Oh and one more thing.....

I have a blister the size of spaceship earth on my toe!!!!!!

Just thought I'd share that with you!!!!
:lmao:

PO3 - Ouch! I hate blisters:sad2:
DIT - Have fun at the crop. I wish I could go to one here, but I never see them advertised.
Prayers for Blythe

Not much going on today. I think it will be a quiet day for the most part as long as the kids cooperate :thumbsup2

Change sheets
sweep
work on quilt
make potato salad for party tonight pots boiling
DS15 to dr for wrist
tidy main floor
dinner for the kids (not coming to party)
think of app. for party on Sat.

Have a great Friday everyone:hippie:

Busy, but not crazy-busy, day! Hooray!

Had fun with TB and Shamrock scrapping yesterday...fun, fun, fun! (Got one of my ABC swap sets finished off! Will keep plugging away on my production line for the other set/pages today.)

Details for FIL 90th b-day party
Summer camp (DS) parent conference
Bank/errands/drugstore/school supplies shopping
Schlep kids to work and volunteer work
Dinner - BBQ chicken

Ease on in to a busy (but not hectic, I hope) weekend!

Have a great day, everyone! :wave2:

I wanna go to a crop with DIT looped up on pain meds!!:banana:

today:

RS financial planning meeting
DD up and out to feed animals
Beds made
Laundry rotated
PU show pad from BIL
Take show pad to barn for another rider to borrow
Leave DD at barn to ride horse? - she doesn't want to - she's tired
Drive downtown and exchange tix for Saturday night baseball game - we cannot attend
PU supplies needed for DD
Up to neighboring ranch to help set up/clean for fundraiser dinner tomorrow - silent auction etc. needs to be set up
Dinner??
Crash out - long day yesterday driving to LA - American Girl Place was fun.

Everyone have a great day!

PO3 Enjoy your last day with Mickey!! Sorry to hear about the monster blister.

Ladies I know I've asked for more than mu fair share of the pixie dust..........
but if you could spare a bit for our friends it's definately needed.

They lost their home to a house fire yesterday it's less than 1.5 miles from ours and we didn't know it till we saw the newspaper this am. they have 2 children both under 5. it's a cellar hole. tom and my parents were up there while I was a work and it's still so hot that they can't touch anything. state and fire investogators are still there. right now they are saying it started in the garage.

I'm so sick over this......................... it's an awful thing to happen and i can't imagine what they are going through but i'm such a worrier that all my brain thinks is we have a crazy arsonist in the area ( we had on 2 years ago and she's about to get out) but we've also had a TON of police (state and town) activity in our little town in the last week or so. there is also a VERY VERY crazed teenager wacked out what ever you want to call him that lives between them and my parents. He left a blood filled bucket with bird bodies hiding in my parents woods just feet over the boundery line.

So if you have anyspare dust for them and the inspectors to help them figure this out we would apprieciate it.

OMG, Christy!

Please, please, please be careful.

(Just what you need...more on your plate.) :hug:

Thanks Pam. It's crazy my whole family is like nothing ever happens up your way it's so quiet and peaceful. ummmm nope sorry not really I think all the wackos are moving to the sticks.

picture of the house can be seen at vnews.com. Not the whole article is there and the fact that they said someone on 89 reported it isn't the whole truth. I'm sure they did but a woman who lives the next hill over saw it and called it in TWICE.

Ay yi yi! Christy, be careful! Pixie Dust to your friends.

I'm soooooooooo glad Holly is coming home! I've missed her. :hug:

I had a bit of unneeded stress this morning. Not one, but TWO of my credit cards were hacked (CitiBank) and someone tried to charge $4000 to a cystic fibrosis foundation (I'm sure it's a wonderful cause). Luckily, all the charges were denied and the accounts have been closed, but seriously...this is the THIRD card in 6 weeks. WTH is the world coming to? So, Tuesday will be spent going over my credit report with a fine tooth comb, closing out long unused accounts and closing a large portion of open ones (I don't need that much temptation). PIMA.

Hope everyone had a good day!

Ay yi yi! Christy, be careful! Pixie Dust to your friends.

I'm soooooooooo glad Holly is coming home! I've missed her. :hug:

I had a bit of unneeded stress this morning. Not one, but TWO of my credit cards were hacked (CitiBank) and someone tried to charge $4000 to a cystic fibrosis foundation (I'm sure it's a wonderful cause). Luckily, all the charges were denied and the accounts have been closed, but seriously...this is the THIRD card in 6 weeks. WTH is the world coming to? So, Tuesday will be spent going over my credit report with a fine tooth comb, closing out long unused accounts and closing a large portion of open ones (I don't need that much temptation). PIMA.

Hope everyone had a good day!

Geez, we had a credit card hacked LAST week. Guy at the pool had 3 taken (physically, while he was in the pool - it's a HOSPITAL for pete sakes) It's getting to be an epidemic!

Christy PLEASE take care.

PBF, how's your son doing at camp? (I worry about him)

Actually, there's a lot to worry about going on right now. I actually took a ritalin this afternoon I was so wired. Friend's husband came home from a business trip the other night and said he was moving out and they were done. She had no warning. They have no friends that aren't his work friends. She stayed home and enabled his career. Another friend was planning to retire after her birthday - yesterday. Today she had the report from a cat scan - tumors and a growth on her kidney. In between worrying, I am thankful very thankful - I am RICHLY blessed.

Jennifer,

WE have been lucky enough not to have this happen..however, we did what you did just a few months ago... we held on to 1 each for emergencies and closed the others.. no need... like DH says.. if we need it we buy it.. if its not something we have to have..we can wait for it.... I'm glad to hear you got things squared away but that it is a real pain..

Another reason why I have talked to my DsS19 and my DD that there is NO need for them to apply for credit cards just because they solicit on campus.. if you need something, you either work for it..or we can float you a loan or buy it for you..but no reason to be in debt any more than what you need for your education...

Christy, good gravy..that is a lot to have happen in one day..as for the stuff found inside the property line..sounds like some crazy kind of stuff.... be careful.. :hug:
Prayers will be said for your friends.. I hope they figure out what happened soon..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter