~The Daily Grind~ 7/30/10

Wow - there's some creepy stuff going on out there.

MM- sorry to hear about the credit card crap. Glad you caught it, but what a pain...

LB - what awful news about your friends! I'm sure they are VERY grateful to have you as a dear friend to help them through these tough days - :hug:

Thanks for asking about DS. He is having a good summer at day camp. He's got a nice group of four other kids in his group. He's having some issues around losing at games (gracefully/being a good sport), but that is nothing new. (Been that way since birth!) Our parent conference with the camp counselors went well yesterday - they said he is a joy to have there and his challenges aren't any different than any of the other kids there with autism. We are incredibly fortunate to have such a summer camp option available locally - there aren't many around (in New England or even the US!) that specialize in serving this population.

Thank you all for you prayers and good wishes. I was scared to death leaving the farm for the night, but we had a WONDERFULLY relaxing night at camp.

From what I'm hearing the police activity is due to certian things being grown in the area.:scared1: while I know it's out there get it out of my town!!!!

Jennifer that is awful! hope you get it sraightened out quickly.

I'm now off to bed. we flew home from camp to go to this party and I'm wiped out. my house is trashed in less than a week and we weren't even home 2 days of that!!!! gotta rest up to clean tomorrow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter