~The Daily Grind~ 7/5/10

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 7/5/10

:wizard: P&PD for all those needing it.

Woohoo!! I'm off today! Part of the holiday weekend! :woohoo: And I have a very short 3 day work week, as I took Friday off... A 3 day work week! ;) And right now all 3 days are at the good hosp! :cool1: My countdown is 12...6 at the good hosp and 6 at Smile and Nod... I'm going to make it!! :dance3:

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Swish and Swipe... this is the habit of the month for July...

Keep to my points :teeth:

:laundy:
4u2ap3b.gif
chores004.gif

15 min Crap room

Dinner- brisket

Have a Great Day everyone!!

Pixie dust for all who need it!!!!!:hug:

Deb, that's great that you are getting so close to switching shifts!! You can do it!!!!

Not much planned around here for today. I need to clean and do laundry and all that fun stuff. Once DH and DS get up we'll see what's what and make some plans.

Have a great day everyone!

I think we're going back to the pool. It's nice having my own private vacation spot ;)

DH is off today and his company has shutdown this week, but he never takes a real vacation unless we go somewhere. He'll be working in the am, and then we'll do something once he gets home (just Tues/Thurs, I have to work Wed/Fri).

Deb, you must be so excited! Seeing light at the end of the tunnel :idea:

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning, Everyone!

Pixie Dust for Baby Blythe! (When can she come home? Can we have a photo?)

Today
breakfast
drive Sue & her Kayak to Lock 8 and drive her car back to lock 7, so it will be there when she gets there.
lunch.
scrap.
dinner.
chill.
bed.

Happy day, all.

Good Morning!

Hey Linda- I am guessing from your post your DH is okay but I never saw.
Prayers for all those who are in need of comfort and healing!

Today:
finish up resort and mail
mail out checks/tuition payment for DH
dishes
laundry
dinner- stir fry
work on scrap room sort
look at paper for sketch swap

Rebecca

Morning everyone.

Today is going to be a good day. I can just feel it!!

We are going to the parade. It will be hot but it's a tradition.
Then home to do laundry and house stuff.
Nothing fancy. But not at work!!

Deb- I knew you'd make it. I just knew it. Almost over my friend.
I'm so happy for you. Enjoy your short week!!

Have a GREAT day everyone!!!

morning all

yeah Deb
Holly have fun at the parade
Jennifer can I run away and join you?
Linda Hoping DH is doing better

my day
laundry
yard sale stuff together
dinner????
I'm looking forward to a quiet day. Cross fingers it happend

if I could get away with it I'd be in the truck now!!! gotta get myself off the computer and to the basement for cleaning mode.

normally that's my thought but I took over the playroom back in dec and haven't found it yet should probably give it back to the boys. plus it's nasty with cobwebs cause I can't get in there to vac. and the boys and husband just keep piling more in there with the excuse that I made it a mess so they can add to it.:confused3

We are up and just chillin' today!
I finished laundry this morning...so it's up to everyone else to put away..
I'm making lunch now...

my parents are coming up to see my DH and I for birthday presents!! I get my BIG bug today & whatever else mommy got for me!!! I know of at least 2 carts!!!

Ok, gotta run.. I'll be back... hamburger could burn!

Brisket is in the crock pot...

Took me like an hour to upload picks to Walgreenes :confused3 They are ready, need to run and pick them up

Well the parade was HOT and long. Just getting ready for Disney I guess!!

Then we went to the a & w for lunch. After lunch we went looking for tank tops for bubba. NO luck. The gap never got boys tanks this year. Old navy same thing. Kohls nothing. Target had a few but were scary looking. Yuck. Struck out everywhere.
Home to do laundry.

Just checking in!! I've been MIA for a couple of days. We used today as a day to clean and rearrange furniture. My parents got a new bed at their house, so we got their "slightly used" one--and it's king-sized!! LOVE IT!!

Thanks, everyone, for the continued pixie dust for Baby Blythe!! She is too precious for words (even though I haven't seen her in person yet). I don't have any pics on my computer, but my SIL has a blog. It is:

www.blythedalton.wordpress.com

I'll delete that link in a couple of days, but this way you can see some pics of her.

We got a great honor last night--my brother and SIL asked us to be her godparents!!

I hope everyone is doing ok!! Sending prayers and pixie dust to everyone!

Nan, enjoy that bug!!

And to my other Vera girls--July 9th, FALL PATTERNS are out!! Anyone else counting down??? ;)

OMG Brooke she's so cute. thank you for sharing the blog with us.

Brooke, I read the whole thing! What a change from birth till now! What an amazing little girl!

Thank you so much for sharing!

Hey Brooke,

I've been keeping up on the blog since last month!!! I just love hearing about all the milestones!!!!!
Congrats on being asked to be godparents!!! That is fabulous!!!!!!

I'll break out my expression tomorrow as I'm fuming tonight...and DD and I have to go shopping for a 4-H consumer clothing project outfit tomorrow.... anyone want a 19yo w/ a crappy attitude!!! No exchanges, No returns and NO refunds!

I love that they are kangarooing with her. That touch is so important to Blythe. Hearing their heart beats is the best music in the world to her.

Thank you for sharing.

Pixie Dust for her.

Brooke, thanks for the link to the blog for Blythe. What a wonderful and tough little girl.

Nan, have fun with your big bug!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter