~The Daily Grind~ 7/6/10

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 7/6/10

:wizard: P&PD for all those needing it.

Hey, It's the Day After Monday... I know it might feel like Monday...but it's really not. I'll be screwed up all day by this...just sayin'.

3 day work week for me :teeth: So far all 3 days at the good hosp... might be asked to switch, but I'm hoping not...

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Swish and Swipe... this is the habit of the month for July...

Keep to my points :teeth:

Work till 3p (try not to pass out in the heat as I walk to the car in 100 degrees! :eek:)

Dinner- leftovers

Have a Great Day everyone!!

Good Morning, Deb :)

Dusting Baby Blythe!

I've been up since 3:25 :(

Today
Computer time
Pool and gym
Gas car and grocery
breakfast
drive to West Point for Disney tickets (WHY we can't wait until next week when the man feels better, I'll never understand)
lunch
drive home
rest
make supper
work on poster
bed

Happy Day, All!

My too Linda :( I was up at like 330. What's up with that?

Hopin your DH is feeling better soon!

morning all

must have been the night fell asleep about 12 up and down all night ugh

IT IS NOT GOING TO BE A NICE DAY AT WORK TODAY TOO HOT !!!!!!!!!

I think it's still 80 out there

work
finish signs for silemt auction
figure out dinner
clean out fridge yuck
I'm sure there is more but brain doesn't want to think in the heat

dusting Blythe and all those in need
Linda MEN :confused3
Deb crossing fingers they leave you in the good hospital and yuck to the walk.

drive to West Point for Disney tickets (WHY we can't wait until next week when

When I was growing up, West Point was open to civilians to just drive around if we wanted. I used to work concessions at the football games. :)

One of my favorite memories is seeing the statue of the knight on horse back in the museum and the layouts of all the little soldiers fighting. Wish I would have thought to take pictures when I was younger. :sad1:

Today is finish up the cruise swap so I can mail it.
Clean up from dog hair and dust in the downstairs. That will take forever, so I'm not planning on anything else today.

Pixie Dust for all who are in need.

Pixie dust for sweet little Blythe!

My day:
Laundry
Clean
Go with DS for a college visit
Lunch out with DS - maybe on campus!
Scrap
Dinner - steak w/herb & garlic potatoes
Stitch

Have a great day everyone!

Morning all.

Back to work today. Yuck! Not in the mood.

Camp for bubba
work for me
take tank shirts back to the gap. Hate them.
Try to find tank shirts for bubba.
Dinner???? Something cool.

I feel like crap again today. So call the dr should be on my list as well.

Have a great day everyone.

Not sure what I'm doing today. DH is on shutdown, which means he works from 6-9 and then comes home. I think he said something about taking M to see The Last Airbender, so I need to decide if I want to go see Eclipse, or stay home by myself (very rare, indeed!).

I also have to bug Holly about calling the doctor; go to CVS and get passport photos taken; call the Post Office and see what kind of payments they take; go to the library and pick up the pass for the farm on Thursday; go to the bank if I have to pay cash; possibly go to the Post Office and submit our passport applications; figure out something cold for dinner...

Hope everyone has a cooooooooool day. Supposed to feel around 100 degrees here today!

I did try childrens place.

Yes it is on my list. ;)

do you have aaa? They do passports.

I don't know. Bubbas friend is going to canada this summer and the mom told me that's where they did theirs.

I found the info online. Free set of photos for Plus Members. I'd still need to go to the PO to submit the application anyhow, so I'll just go to CVS and get the photos taken. Thanks though!

Now that I have the passports, Morgan and I will probably go to Canada next February :)

Jennifer - checks - payable to the US State Department (we did a separate one for each passport app) are all you need. We did our photos at CVS or maybe it was RiteAid, but some Post Offices do the photos for you too (for a charge). AAA charges regular members $8 for passport photos now (premium members get them cheaper/free).

Was a long night and gonna be a long day - have to take DS to the doc - urinary tract infection or....? Ugh. It is already about 90 degrees out there.

Good luck today everyone -

Good Morning!

Good luck to everyoine with their challenges today!
I broke out in chicken pox at West Point as a child- I was having X-rays done and while I broke out on the table 2 of my siblings broke out in the waiting room. They had to call around and find someone who had had chicken pox to come in and finish my x-rays- all the technitions on that day had not had them before.

Today:
Post Office: checks, tuition payment, circle journals, resort swap
letters about VBS
swim lessons
dinner- I have to check the menu
work on cleaning scrap area
dishes
laundry

Rebecca

Mornin'.... it's gonna be a hot one today!

Today:

Take kids shopping, need to buy DD's consumer clothing project for 4-H.. either prom dress or a nice outfit for awards/scholarship/dinner ceremonies (this way the outfit gets good use).
lunch out (taco bell the kids have been beggin for it for 2.5 weeks)

home to finish rabbit book
finish the collections book

then we will just see what we do... maybe I'll pull /think about colors for the Disney sketch swap.... or maybe I'll just chill for the day!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Oh, Pam, good luck at the doc with DS.

I was hoping to use a credit card (get points and pay it off right away), if I need a check or cash, I've got to move money around, which means going to two banks, because I don't like to make it easy on myself to move that money ;) But, like you said, it's already close to 90 out there...Ugh. Fees go up on 7/13, so I've got to get this done this week (and DH is easier to pin down this week).

Yawn :surfweb:

...woke up at 0445 this morning for work and still not awake (0717 right now). The weather looks nice outside but my bones tell me its going to rain. ON T3's I go-definitely going to be falling asleep on my keyboard :rolleyes1

Some sort of painful bladder irritation, apparently. Doesn't seem to be an infection. Hope meds start working for him soon - ugh. Drink a lot to flush things, too. May need to keep him out of camp for another day or so.

My passport info says "check or money order, no cash." Doesn't even mention credit cards. :confused3 But, my guess would be no.

Urgh! So, we went to CVS and got the photos done, easy peasy. She let me use the scissors to cut two out. Go to the PO to do the passport. "Uh, no, we need the full sheet birth certificate." What? What difference does it make? It's laminated with a seal on it! So, I have to try to track down the one I had done in 2008 when I couldn't find the other one I had - the card (it was hiding in our Disney travel docs from 2007 - go figure), can't find it anywhere. Now I've got to call the Town Hall of the town my parents lived in when I was born. Luckily, it's just the next town over. $10 more and it can be ready today - okay, can I make an appointment to do my passport? Yes, 3:00 today - and she'll just keep the birth certificate she's making right now.

Note to self - PUT BIRTH CERTIFICATES SOMEWHERE SAFE WHEN THEY ARE RETURNED.

On a good note, Dan's and Morgan's are in process and mine will be at 3:00 today.

Oh, and the Post Office took checks - one to them for the fee and one to the State Department, Town Hall said the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter