~The Daily Grind~ 8/31/09

oh deb. sorry he had car troubles. but good classes are a plus!!

christy- you amaze me. at what you do and what you pick up. holy cow!

ash-how did the interview go?

trm-congrats to your dd! good for her!

rebecca-hows that foot doing?

i went to walgreens after work and did the buy 30 get 15 free pics. except she charged me for the full 45! why or why do i have to watch everybody? can't anyone do their job right??
(sorry just venting!)

really Ash? that's just hot!

and jennifer is going to get it when i see her..........

is she hiding because she knows she's in trouble with me????

anyone seen her this afternoon??

Yup, fall like weather here... We didn't even hit 70 today..supposed to be in the low 50s tonight... up to the 80s tomorrow.. I hope its a nice day as PJ has another XC meet!

Sorry to hear about DS's car, Debbie.. bit they just needed to clean the terminals.. we bought a wire brush and DH cleans ours every 3 months or so..
Good luck on the interview tomorrow ASH!
Holls, Jennifer is working today and I'm sure she is doing the last minute school run because M starts school tomorrow!!

ok. then good luck tomorrow. i'll keep you in my thoughts. i'll send positive energy from rhode island!

Holls, Jennifer is working today and I'm sure she is doing the last minute school run because M starts school tomorrow!!

oh she's not working! she's tormenting me! she might have BEEN @ work, but she was so not working! all i can say is .....T.R.O.U.B.L.E!
;)

Ashley good luck with the interview.
Good luck on the interview tomorrow ASH!

ok. then good luck tomorrow. i'll keep you in my thoughts. i'll send positive energy from rhode island!

Thanks y'all!

oh she's not working! she's tormenting me! she might have BEEN @ work, but she was so not working! all i can say is .....T.R.O.U.B.L.E!
;)
:lmao:Uh oh, what has she been doing to torment you, Holls? :lmao:

I'm here, had a few errands to run before I came home and then had dinner and cleaned up the kitchen. Holly's mad at me cuz I think she should make an owl backpack for Bubba :scared1:

I made a card for PrincessM's first day (it's a tradition), got her a bagel from Panera, and am sitting down to take a breath. I'm sure I'm more anxious about tomorrow than she is.

I found some cute things for her teacher in the Dollar Spot at Target - some stuff for a calendar and some clear stamps, I went to the trial size section and picked up some Kleenex, a lip balm, a little stain remover, and a 24-count of Advil :) We had already picked up some hand sanitizer items from B&BW, and a cute stamp and ink pad from ACM. I had to use two containers to put it all in. We made an apple card with CDS and put it all together.

She's not going to like it, but I'm making PrincessM go to bed early. She was out until 9:00 last night!

Trying to catch up. . .couldn't check in from work, and I've been running since I got home.

Ash--good luck tomorrow!!! And I hear you with the weather. We're still in the 90's here, too.

TinkRyansMom--way to go to your DD!!

Jennifer--tell PrincessM to have a wonderful day tomorrow!!

Holly--go give the Walgreens people what for!!!

I'm sure I missed stuff--everyone hang in there and have a wonderful evening!!

And in case I don't say it enough--I treasure our friendships here!! We are a lucky group of ladies!!

It's too late for me, I am too tired to post. Suffice to say it was a busy Monday, and back to school to boot but..........

It's the most wonderful time of the yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :goodvibes

Holly I can only carry one bag at a time! Trust me on that one I bet you gould to think of it as picking up Bubba, they're only 50#. And by the end of that 800# I was tired. I hate unloading from my Sequoia cause it's low and has the gate that goes up I'd much rather unload from the truck and onto the shoulder. Oh well..... The sad part is I did this and worked!!! somedays I wonder how the heck I did it all.
I'm headed to bed it was a LOOOONG day. And I'm already scared of my list for tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter