Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Feed Pups

Swish and swipe

DIS/FB :surfweb:

:laundy: Laundry reboot

Go to the beach
not-tagged-smiley-10774.gif

Eat Crabbies (DH put the pots in :teeth:)

Talk DH into taking me out for a Chocolate Martini...someone at work was talking about them, and I can't get it out of my mind!!

See y'all on Monday!! Have a great weekend Everyone!

Deb, have a great time at the beach!

I don't usually work weekends, but I'll be going into work today since it's Scrapbook Discovery Day at Michaels and I'll be doing the make & take as well as a couple of demos. It should be a fun time!

The rest of my day is:
Get DS up and off to an ITS meeting at the beach (he's the President of ITS - International Thespian Society - for his school this year)
Put away scrap supplies from last night's crop
Clean
Decide what boy scout popcorn I want to buy and make a list for DH to go get it (out troop is doing a show & sell outside our grocery store today and I love their microwave popcorn)
Make a grocery list of things for DH to pick up while he's at the store
Work
Dinner - hamburgers

Have a great day everyone!

I'm up way too early for a Saturday, someone needs to put a muzzle on my cats!

Have fun at the beach, Deb!

Sounds like a fun way to spend the day, Stephanie!

Saturday - Morgan has dance at 11:30. I've got to get the calendar set. After school activities are starting this week and I need to know where we need to be when. We also have to work on her MEGA science project that's due on Wednesday.

I think we're having pork chops for dinner. Tomorrow is football, so we'll probably order 'za!

Have a great day, all!

morning all

for me it's a cleaing day
stairs need major attention and that is the last area (besides the basement)
touch up rest of house
mop floors
prepare dinner for friends coming at 5:30
and then hang out and relax with them

men of the house are headed back to the fair
goat class at 9 that E wants t see but his room has to be clean.

My mosaics only got a participent cause the photo catagories frames can only be 11x14 and their frames are 14x14. but I know the women and so she wants to talk to me about scrap pages. VERY cool. Moms quilt got 2nd

off to cleaning

Prayers and dust for all those in need
have a great day everone

Deb enjoy the beach.

Hey all!
I'm sure most of you are wondering why I'm up so early, especially on a Saturday. DS14 has an away meet today so we had to be here at 7:45 blech!!!!

To do
Cross country meet GO Wildcats!!!
Run by store as grab lettuce and tomato
Drop little kids off at moms
Picnic for the cross country team

Afternoon:
Clean
Swaps

Morning all!

Well it's Saturday and I have a list ten miles long and I've been up all night with my little man not breathing. Oh goodness. It's too early in the season!
I'm sooo tired.
My dad is in the hospital and it's not looking good. And he lives in Florida so it's hard to be here and he's there. My brain is on overload.
I really just want to go to bed and pull the covers over my head and cry.

Sorry for venting.

Have a great day everyone.

Buffy how's the princess arm??

:hug:

So sorry Holly. It's so hard to be so far away.

Poor Bubba! Hope you guys can get some rest today!

Morning...

We've been working on the house preparing it for Randy's Mom's Services on October 9th. So outside of house has been painted (Victorian with 9 different colours so it's taking a little while) floors painted. New carpet runner (halfway installed...needed 130ft again 3 story house) But today is re-arrange the back parlour day. Bought 2 new love seats from Ikea, getting rid of the couches in there now and and re-arranging the floor plan.

Old couches out of the house (sofa bed is going to be a pita to get out)
Dust furniture
Vacumn and clean walls and baseboards
re-arrange existing furniture
Move kids stuff upstairs to playroom
Vacumn and clean walls and baseboards again
Assemble new couches (remember this is Ikea)
wash and wax floors
Hope it all looks good
Run to local nursery to pick up mums for porch and front of the house
Look for 4" pots for 3 Orchids I picked up at Ikea too...

Take a really long, nice, hot shower - and probably a couple of muscle relaxants after all this...

Have a great day everyone:goodvibes

Rhon
have I told you how much I LOVE your house?
Everytime I leave it I say - I love that house!!!!!

Aw, thanks Hol! I love it too - It's a labour of love at times (like the last couple of weeks and in the few weeks to come) - But I always tell Randy. "I love my house, I love my nest, in all the world, my nest is best!" (extra points for anyone who can identify that quote...)

The best nest!
The same guy that wrote p j funny bunny.
( I think. ;))

Aw, thanks Hol! I love it too - It's a labour of love at times (like the last couple of weeks and in the few weeks to come) - But I always tell Randy. "I love my house, I love my nest, in all the world, my nest is best!" (extra points for anyone who can identify that quote...)

mrsbeasley.gif

OH OH I KNOW!!!

The Best Nest by P.D.Eastman

mrsbeasley.gif

AND

Are You My Mother?

Dh said it's not the same guy. I said it was he said it's not. Now I'm off to find it on bubbas bookshelf.

Deb did you ever read the pj funnybunny series?
They were one of our favorites.

We were BIG Dr Seus and P.D. Eastman fans...

Also all the Disney little books!

Except the Fox and the Hound... I couldn't stand how that made me cry! DH walked in and I'm bawling with a baby in my lap... He thought I'd lost it :lmao:

I watched the fox and the hound so many times wig my nephew that we wore the vhs tape out. We LOVED that movie. He is now almost 20 and still talks about it when we are together. He starts the quotes and I end them.

Thanks for that memory Deb!

I watched the fox and the hound so many times wig my nephew that we wore the vhs tape out. We LOVED that movie. He is now almost 20 and still talks about it when we are together. He starts the quotes and I end them.

Thanks for that memory Deb!

:goodvibes What a sweet memory...and a great connection for you 2!

I love him Deb. He's had a lot of heartache recently. Maybe I should see if I can find that movie on DVD for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter