The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammi67 said:
Can you say PERM???

Well, I could get the perm, but the hair would still be a bit sparse! I always had thick hair until I had my babies and became premenopausal. It is still baby fine, but thin. Like baby hair.

I don't think it sounds weird at all. And it is something I will try. Thanks.

KMH1 said:
I've fallen behind (again) on wishing individuals :grouphug: and :wizard:

Off the top of my head:

Elizabeth, I hope your back feels better in the morning

Robyn, I'm sorry you miss your grandma so much. This may sound weird, but sometimes I write my grandma letters (she died in 1984).

Denise, your brother is definitely on my prayer list!

Kelli, I'm so sorry that your DH's commission fell through. That just stinks.

This happened about 1/4 mile from our house at a place we frequent. The details are horrifying! :(

Today at approximately 1:15 PM, the Sharonville Police received a report of a rape that had just occurred in the park at the Sharonville Community Center on Thornview Dr. Information was received that a young male had raped a female and had just ran from the area. Responding units apprehended the suspect a short distance away. The victim, whose name is being withheld, is 21 years old and a resident of Sharonville. She advised that the suspect approached her in the park and told her he had a gun. He then ordered her and her two young children to a remote area and sexually assaulted her. Employees of the Community Center came upon the victim and attempted to apprehend the suspect, who fled. The suspect is 16 years old and a resident of Deer Park. He was charged with rape and 3 counts of kidnapping. He was transported to the Hamilton County Juvenile Detention Center pending arraignment.

UP Disney said:
I have so little hair that even a perm is not going to give me big hair. With a perm, I finally look like I have more than baby hair! :lmao:

EXACTLY!!

KMH1 said:
This happened about 1/4 mile from our house at a place we frequent. The details are horrifying! :(

Today at approximately 1:15 PM, the Sharonville Police received a report of a rape that had just occurred in the park at the Sharonville Community Center on Thornview Dr. Information was received that a young male had raped a female and had just ran from the area. Responding units apprehended the suspect a short distance away. The victim, whose name is being withheld, is 21 years old and a resident of Sharonville. She advised that the suspect approached her in the park and told her he had a gun. He then ordered her and her two young children to a remote area and sexually assaulted her. Employees of the Community Center came upon the victim and attempted to apprehend the suspect, who fled. The suspect is 16 years old and a resident of Deer Park. He was charged with rape and 3 counts of kidnapping. He was transported to the Hamilton County Juvenile Detention Center pending arraignment.

wow..very scary

That is very scary. Glad to hear that they caught the guy.

KMH1 said:

KMH1 said:

Oh, that is horrible!

I'm gonna call it a night, Good luck on the milestone race. I'll check back in in the morning before work.

KMH1 said:

Oh my God That is horrifing. The perp is 16. :scared1: so glad they got him

mommykds said:
Deb, That is such a cute photo!!!!!

Ok, this is Dana & I around Christmas 1986...like the big hair & blue eyeliner???? :rolleyes:
DA1986.jpg

I love your photo too. Big hair and blue eye liner was the rage back then. I remember having big hair too. I used blue eye shadow though :rotfl: :rotfl:

Deb

Edited by the DIS Moderator Team to add:

This is part of the original thread which may be found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=992815 .

For your reading enjoyment, the original may be found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=992815 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter