The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, no! And I thought it would be Denise who stepped into that milestone. Congrats, Deb. :) Sorry Robyn and Kelli! :(

my3princes said:
I love your photo too. Big hair and blue eye liner was the rage back then. I remember having big hair too. I used blue eye shadow though :rotfl: :rotfl:

Deb
congrats Deb on 73,000

Tammi67 said:
Deb - do you have a face shot instead of a profile?

Wow, you're asking for a lot :rotfl: :rotfl: I'll see what I can dig up.

Deb

With that I am done for the night... all caught up and tired. I will see you all in the morning. Goodnight, DDA!
moon.gif

UP Disney said:
Maria (cruiser1969) designed some really cool bride & groom designs. I really want to use one of them for Nicky & Minnie's wedding. I need some help. Which one do you all like best? Any ideas on what I can use them on? I do have some tees that they could wear the day after their wedding but I'm not sure that does it for me.

WeddingHeadcopy.jpg

I like this one.

Amy, How scary! I am glad that they caught the person. I always tell my wife, that even though we live in a small town, not to take it for granted.

I think that she has heard me say it enough that she takes the extra precautions, and doesn't even realize that she does it.

Take care!

Tom, your pictures from KI are great!

Alyssa is going through a lovely stage where she doesn't want to cooperate for pictures. We have a few cute shots of her hugging Blue and Dora though. :)

KMH1 said:
Tom, your pictures from KI are great!

Alyssa is going through a lovely stage where she doesn't want to cooperate for pictures. We have a few cute shots of her hugging Blue and Dora though. :)

We looked for Blue. It must have been his day off! :goodvibes

Leighanna does that too! If we tell her to smile, she cheeses it up too big and fake. Usually if we tell her to laugh, we get a much more natural smile.

Kids.... you gotta love 'em! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter