The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammi67 said:
What do we, as audience members and cheerleaders, have to do?
and you got 83000 without noticing

I am not sure what you will do

last time we used DISers in our challenges

julia & nicks mom said:
and you got 83000 without noticing
Geez....I'm going around with blinders on tonight!

julia & nicks mom said:
it should be Thursday

Great, I leave Thursday. :lmao:
I will be back Monday.
someone keep me posted or direct me where to look when I get back

Chase Madison arrived safely and happily at 3:49 this afternoon! Kristi's water had broken this morning, but Chase was still taking her time. They started pitocin around 11 and when I arrived at 2:30 Kristi was at about a 4. At 3 she was at a 6 and asked for the epidural. The anesthesiologist was with another patient and was coming to Kristi next, but Chase was apparently more than ready by then. Before they could even get Kristi ready for the epidural she was at a 10 and ready to go. Chase was born after no more than 10 minutes of pushing. She is beautiful and looks just like her big brother, though not quite as dark of a complextion.

Mom brought the kids up an hour or so later while Chase was off being cleaned up and checked out. Connor had to go check on her in the nursery window at least a dozen times during that time. All of the kids were awed by Chase and more than excited to see her.

Kristi is doing really well and was feeling great when we left with no pain. Chase was 7lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches and is eating like a pro already.

ChaseMadison.jpg

MommyDaddyChase.jpg

MommyKassieChase.jpg

MommyConnorChase.jpg

tmfranlk said:
Chase Madison arrived safely and happily at 3:49 this afternoon! Kristi's water had broken this morning, but Chase was still taking her time. They started pitocin around 11 and when I arrived at 2:30 Kristi was at about a 4. At 3 she was at a 6 and asked for the epidural. The anesthesiologist was with another patient and was coming to Kristi next, but Chase was apparently more than ready by then. Before they could even get Kristi ready for the epidural she was at a 10 and ready to go. Chase was born after no more than 10 minutes of pushing. She is beautiful and looks just like her big brother, though not quite as dark of a complextion.

What a beautiful baby :goodvibes

macntosh said:
Well hello Strangers - been awhile since I posted over here, but I think of you often. With the new contest going on I see my two boards have been mated and speaking of mated. Our new one is growing quite well the Dr. says.

We are expecting in April, but if things go like Griffin and Mya then the baby will come in February 8 weeks early.

Oh did I mention Griffin has sent us another Boy from the heavenly realms. Mya is getting used to the idea of having an earthly brother to go with her heavenly one, even though yesterday she said she was mad at God for giving our friends a new little girl and her a brother. They are due the same time and actually had lost a child as well.

Mya is doing Great, she is still one of the shortest in her age, but has dropped the walker and crutches and is learning the joy of scraped knees. Every day something new is discovered like bare feet in grass, or how to jump down stairs. She just had her forth birthday party and I didn't know she had so many friends. Full yard with lots of fun and games and a remarkable cake. I will have to post a picture.

Well good luck with the team, and I will support you all.

So good to see you!!!!! Congratulations on a little boy to complement your beautiful family. I am glad that Mya is getting used to the idea of a brother. What awesome news on Mya as well. I am so happy to hear that her walking has come so far!! Happy belated birthday to your Princess. Don't be a stranger!

She's beautiful, Tia!

I just want to comment, Tia, on how much happier you seem now that you are living around your friends and family. You obviously made the right decision!

I think I'm going to head to bed. Catch y'all in the AM!

Tammi67 said:
Do any of you buy Christmas pajamas for your kids? If so, where do you find them? I always have such a hard time.
I got Lizzy & Emma PJ's from Walmart that were a button down top/pull up pant in a light weight fleece that are red with large Christmas lights. Really cute. I guess I could have gotten them for Joe too-don't think they were too girly but I got him the same weight PJ's in Cars at Kohl's. I saw a heavier fleece nice red plaid but they weren't as soft. I did buy Joe Mickey winter sledding PJ's for our trip.

MinnieMouseMom said:
I think I'm going to go to Old Navy and get them pj pants and a shirt
That does remind me-last year I got Lizzy reindeer fleece bottoms at Old Navy.

tmfranlk said:

Mom brought the kids up an hour or so later while Chase was off being cleaned up and checked out. Connor had to go check on her in the nursery window at least a dozen times during that time. All of the kids were awed by Chase and more than excited to see her.

Kristi is doing really well and was feeling great when we left with no pain. Chase was 7lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches and is eating like a pro already.

ChaseMadison.jpg

MommyDaddyChase.jpg

MommyKassieChase.jpg

MommyConnorChase.jpg

Congratulations Auntie! She's beautiful and your Dsis looks GREAT!!!

tmfranlk said:
Very cute pictures!!! How do you like those jammies of Olivia's? I am tempted to get Terra a pair, but most toddler things don't fit her right anymore. I am thinking that they might be okay the way pajamas tend to fit though.
I like them I got a 5T the pants are a little long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter