The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth....there are way too many kids around here who have that same attitude as sister...and they are grown ups!!! I hope something changes and fast!!

Momboss just phoned to apologize to me for having to deal with Sister. I told her flat out that I don't think it is a good idea to imply that Sister has the power to make other people feel bad. She needs to be reprimanded for her behavior, not told that she can control how other people feel by the words she chooses.

It will be interesting to see what sort of day Sister has at school. I already told her I will NOT take her to cooking class today if she is naughty.

okay I need to get my shower and head to work for a meeting and some lab work drawn.

Talk to you tonight

Momboss just phoned to apologize to me for having to deal with Sister. I told her flat out that I don't think it is a good idea to imply that Sister has the power to make other people feel bad. She needs to be reprimanded for her behavior, not told that she can control how other people feel by the words she chooses.

It will be interesting to see what sort of day Sister has at school. I already told her I will NOT take her to cooking class today if she is naughty.

good for you, Elizabeth.

Hope the job hunt goes good when you get back.,

Hello all:wave2:

Hope everyone is doing well!

Sorry I haven't posted much! Real life sometimes gets in the way!

Tammi, have fun this weekend. I can't wait to hear how the kids react to the surprise. I hope everyone is well and enjoys the trip!

Leighanna has strep right now, so I have been taking Glynis's advice to heart. I have wiped down EVERYTHING, washed all bedding and sterilized all that I could. I hope that this doesn't last long, and that no one else gets it.
Her antibiotics and cough medicine seem to have helped. So hope that she will be back up and at it again soon.

:wizard: :wizard: I hope she is back to her old self soon

Hi Deb how is your back?

It is much better. It still bothers me on occasion, but not nearly as much as it was. I can even work without meds :thumbsup2 Apparently it was muscular and just took 6 weeks to correct itself. Maybe the new mattress is helping though I'm not sure that I like it yet. Chris loves it so I'm sure I will get used to it

It is much better. It still bothers me on occasion, but not nearly as much as it was. I can even work without meds :thumbsup2 Apparently it was muscular and just took 6 weeks to correct itself. Maybe the new mattress is helping though I'm not sure that I like it yet. Chris loves it so I'm sure I will get used to it

glad to hear it.

Well, I'm back from dropping the girls off at preschool, so it's just my niece, Mattie and me. She's watching the Tigger movie, so I've got some time on my hands. At least until the laundry dings, and then it's folding time!

Congrats on the milestone, Jennifer! Glad you got it!

Elizabeth - I can't believe the attitude that you are getting. It's bad enough to get it from your own kids, but from someone else's? That's unconscionable!! My kids friends try it on me, and they are quickly sent home, with me calling their parents. I won't stand for it. I'm so sorry that your bosses aren't willing to let you take care of it your way. I hate to say this, but I'm kind of hoping that she's naughty so you don't have to take her to cooking class. She needs to have it reinforced that you do have power!

Hey, guess what??? Our temperature is going to get up to 33 degrees!!! I can't wait! It will feel like spring since our current highs have been 11-12 degrees. Hooray for freezing!!!!!

I just checked in and got my boarding passes!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

:wizard: :wizard: I hope she is back to her old self soon

Jim loved our new mattress (when we got it)...I hated it until I got a featherbed for it.....have you tried that??

Well, I'm back from dropping the girls off at preschool, so it's just my niece, Mattie and me. She's watching the Tigger movie, so I've got some time on my hands. At least until the laundry dings, and then it's folding time!

Congrats on the milestone, Jennifer! Glad you got it!

Elizabeth - I can't believe the attitude that you are getting. It's bad enough to get it from your own kids, but from someone else's? That's unconscionable!! My kids friends try it on me, and they are quickly sent home, with me calling their parents. I won't stand for it. I'm so sorry that your bosses aren't willing to let you take care of it your way. I hate to say this, but I'm kind of hoping that she's naughty so you don't have to take her to cooking class. She needs to have it reinforced that you do have power!

Hey, guess what??? Our temperature is going to get up to 33 degrees!!! I can't wait! It will feel like spring since our current highs have been 11-12 degrees. Hooray for freezing!!!!!

Woo hoo!! Above freezing would be even better!!

::yes::
My name in middle school was bookworm. :teeth: Someone would ask where is Heidi and the other person was where do you think? :rotfl: I of course was in the library, I was in the library so much in school I actually considered becoming a librarian.

It was really bad when I was a kid, and I would read all night long and not realize it. I've gotten much better, now.

Have a great trip Tammi!!!!!!!

I have a photopass CD tip for all of you

When you are at a restaurant and the preprint the package and bring it to you to think about buying - like at Princess Storybook or Chef Mickey's - on the large photo - under the frame is a photopass id #

I think they are willing to leave the photos at your table and let you think about buying them - when they do this - write down the photopass number - then when you go buy your photopass CD - hand them the number - tell them someone else has the card - and then those photos will be on your photopass CD -

Also new - on test track - you can put your photopass in a slot and add your ride photos to your Photopass card - i am sure they will slowly be adding this to all the rides!!

Our Weather Advisory for the county I live in; sent to me this morning:

"Lake effect snow will continue across the northeast ohio and northwest pennsylvania snow belt regions early this morning. The heavy snow will likely begin to taper off for a short time at or shortly after rush hour this morning. The snow showers and squalls will then begin to pick up in intensity again late this morning and continue through tonight into Friday.
Additional snow accumulations of 4 to 8 inches can be expected today. Thunder and lightning may accompany some of the snow squalls. Gusty winds will cause blowing and drifting snow and visibilities will be greatly reduced at times.
3 to 5 inches of additional snow is likely tonight, although the snow bands will become more localized. Some locations could end up with more than a foot and a half of snow before the activity totally ends Friday afternoon.
Little temperature recovery is expected today as much colder air returns to the region. Temperatures will drop through the teens this evening."
22.gif
Yes - You read this correctly: "Some locations could end up with more than a foot and a half of snow before the activity totally ends Friday afternoon." :scared:

Does it help is I say that two years ago in just one storm we had 38 inches? Be careful if you have to be out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter