The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth - Sounds like a nice party! NOBODY around here RSVPs (including my bosses) and it drives me nuts! DS desn't have big parties anymore, but when he did I was always on the phone a few days prior trying to nail down who was coming and who wasn't.:mad:

Chanon - I like all of the dresses! I think any one of them would be beautiful!

Kim - Welcome to our thread!

Jen - That is kind of funny! I always feel weird when I get a PM from somebody I don't know. Maybe because I have gotten some very random PMs.:rotfl2:

I went shopping today and I couldn't find anything I wanted to buy! It was horrible! I did get 3 bras at Nordstrom because they are hardly ever on sale. Bought a couple of things at Clinique, 2 little tubes of lotion at Bath & Body, and that was it for the entire mall! I looked at a bunch of stuff at Macy's but I didn't end up buying any of it. I went to Ross and got 2 pairs of shorts and 2 tops but I haven't tried any of it on yet. Got some socks for DS at Marshall's. That's it.:confused3

I went shopping today and I couldn't find anything I wanted to buy! It was horrible! I did get 3 bras at Nordstrom because they are hardly ever on sale. Bought a couple of things at Clinique, 2 little tubes of lotion at Bath & Body, and that was it for the entire mall! I looked at a bunch of stuff at Macy's but I didn't end up buying any of it. I went to Ross and got 2 pairs of shorts and 2 tops but I haven't tried any of it on yet. Got some socks for DS at Marshall's. That's it.:confused3
I went shopping this morning too, and got a pair of black sandals that I needed and a bunch of things that I didn't. :rotfl: Victoria's had their bras on sale for 40% off so I picked up 2 of those, got 2 beach towels from the Disney Store, 2 blouses, a pair of flipflops, 2 photo albums for the kids and 4th of July clothes for all of us, since we are all different sizes than last year. I spent way to much money, but I was on a roll and couldn't stop! I just have to remind myself.....the more I spend the more reward points I get. :lmao:

Congrats on the milestone, Elizabeth.

Well, I'm outta here. I gotta go pick out a movie at the video store (there are no new releases worth watching), so I guess I'll have to go back into the archives in case there's something I missed, and then I'm heading over to Bob's. Have a good evening everyone.

I went shopping this morning too, and got a pair of black sandals that I needed and a bunch of things that I didn't. :rotfl: Victoria's had their bras on sale for 40% off so I picked up 2 of those, got 2 beach towels from the Disney Store, 2 blouses, a pair of flipflops, 2 photo albums for the kids and 4th of July clothes for all of us, since we are all different sizes than last year. I spent way to much money, but I was on a roll and couldn't stop! I just have to remind myself.....the more I spend the more reward points I get. :lmao:

:rotfl2: I love the way you think!!! ;)

Tammi - I need to decide what sort of 4th of July stuff to get this year. Last year we had Disney Store 4th of July shirts.
Oh, I bought some shorts and a polo for DS at Hanna Andersson because they are having a big sale. He said "This is a PRESCHOOL store!" Well, he is so tiny that their largest size is actually a little big on him! And the catalog has even bigger sizes than the store! He will be wearing clothes from the "preschool" store for quite awhile!
I bought a pair of Teva flip flops the other day at Famous Footwear. I had a $10 coupon so they were only $5.:cool1:

You're talking about me, aren't you, Kelli?

Hi, Cyndi! Welcome to our thread!:yay:

I'm Elizabeth, 36, wife to DH and mom to DS11. I'm a professional nanny to Brother, age 3, and Sister, age 5. In 2 weeks I will change to a new job and have one little girl, age 18 mos. I need to come up with a clever name for her. We are going to WDW for the 6th time in August.

Jump right in and tell us about yourself & your family!:)

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f91/yellowfish78/Dress3.jpg[/IMG]
Dress3A.jpg

Dress #3! The pic and the dress is white with frost white lace overlay. I'm trying to find a store that carrys it in ivory with ivory white overlay to see if I'd like it in that color. Again, it ties in the back, but comes with a privacy panel to hide the skin which is a nice feature.

I think my problem is it's three dresses that I *really* love but they are all three different feelings when I get them on. The first one is so different, I'd think I'd wow everyone with it. But it's also so modern. The second one to me is classic bridal, but the color is so unique it gives it something different. And the third has the romantic feel about it.....ahhh decisions!

Love, Love, Love this one

Anne Marie-Good luck at the appointment for Daniel on Monday. I know lots of people who home school their kids. My neighbor home schools her 3 kids and there are 4 girls in the Cadette troop of 16 who are home schooled. These kids do the neatest things. 2 of the girls from the troop are black belts in karate and they taught the troop some moves. One of the others has done some awesome science projects. You can do so much neat stuff and cater to individual student needs with home schooling.

Elin-I love the necklace. I want to make some jewelry but haven't taken the time to do so.

Debbie- The shirt looks great.:thumbsup2

Kim- Welcome to the Disboards.

Jen- Hope you are feeling better.:wizard:

Tammi- Good to see you around, hope things slow down soon. Have fun with Bob.

Beth- Glad the party went well. How are things going with Laura and synchro?

Elizabeth- Congrats on the milestone.

Channon- Great dresses, I think you would look gorgeous in any of them.:thumbsup2

Cyndi- Welcome to the Disboards.:dance3:

I am Becky. I am 24 although I will be 25 on Monday. I am single and looking for my prince charming. I interviewed last Monday for a job at the local Girl Scout council. But have heard nothing more about the Girl Scout job, I am calling them on Monday but I have a feeling I will not be getting one of those jobs. But you know what, its nothing lost and nothing gained.

I am going white water rafting tomorrow, in the nice hot high temperature of 75 degrees and a water temperature of 59 degrees.:laughing: :laughing: Can we say brrr. I'll have a blast anyways.

I'm off to work on my gifts for my co-leaders somehow I forgot about making them and the one hour photo development at CVS took more like a day. I'm slapping them together and they look how they look. Have a great rest of the weekend everyone.

Oh, yeah I almost forgot my cruises are paid off and I get to reserve Palo and excursions for the first cruise at 3am. Just need travel insurance and everything is ready for the cruise, except the very important issue of clothing, which I don't really have much summer clothing. Plus I need to be at the church by 7am tomorrow for rafting, I am gonna be one tired person tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter