The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I *think* the cyst under my eye that has been there since the Spring when I had all those styes is FINALLY going away. It is definitely smaller than it was. Maybe that's because I signed up for vision coverage in 2008.:rotfl2:

I need to get off of here and finish cleaning up around the house. Emma and Allyson got out of school early today so they are playing in the playroom with Molly.

I know it didn't comment on everyone's pics but they are all wonderful and I enjoyed seeing them all!!! We have the cutest kids around.

Lucy has her 4month check up tomorrow and then we have soccer and gymnastics in the evening. Saturday morning my mom and I are taking the Emma, Alyssa and Molly to High School Musical on Ice. My cousin is also coming up with Tristan so I need to get a visit in with her at some point. Sunday is Emma's last soccer game. So I probably won't be around much.

Good thoughts, :wizard: and :hug:'s

thanks Heidi.

By the way I dont cook fried chicken to messy but my mom does all she does is season the chicken with salt and pepper and then roll it in flour then cook it in the hot grease turning it constantly.

That's the way I do it too....except I use Jane's Crazy Mixed Up Salt (my seasoning of choice) and I use big red (a chicken frying pan)....yum I may have to cook up some chicken breasts tomorrow night for supper.

I like Cirque - sort of. I really didn't like La Nouba at all. I think sitting in the second row did it for me. My neck hurt terribly after that show. But I loved Love in Vegas. It was wonderful! We were further back, could see everything, and the music put it over the edge for me.

That's what I was afraid of when I saw the seating. I don't think I'd pay for the premium seating because I'd be down too low. I like the middle range best. I loved La Nouba.

So my meeting went okay today...for the first time I think my boss heard my concerns...it didn't hurt that the lady in charge of hiring and firing HIM was the caller of the meeting. ;) She is such a sweetheart, it's too bad she isn't my immediate boss.

I still am looking for a job but I don't feel the need to leave immediately.

I will, however, be the main topic of conversation in Monday's staff meeting.:rolleyes:

Elin-you are right the extra "digging" the endodontist did is why it hurts today. I am sorry and I hope the ibuprofin kicked in and continues to help.

PICT0133.jpg

Jennifer... I loved all your new pictures, but this one has got to be my favorite! :goodvibes

Rees’ surgery will be tomorrow morning at 10:15am at Egleston, and we are to arrive at the hospital at 7:15am. I have no idea how long the surgery will last, but I promise to update you as soon as I can. I will post updates on the CarePage for Rees and send out an email with his room number.

You can reach me via email on my Blackberry. Thank you all so very much for your prayers, support, and friendship.

God bless~

:wizard: :hug: :wizard: :hug: He will be in our prayers. Hopefully it is quick and relatively painless and that he recovers very quickly

I need to get ready for work now. I am still freezing. I've been edging the heat up all day and I'm still cold. I think I may wear 2 sweaters to work tonight just to keep myself warm. The weird thing is that I feel fine :confused3

Theresa - Good luck!!:wizard:

Anne Marie - People keep telling me DS will grow one of these days. Planning so far ahead of time makes it tricky to guess if he will be eating more than toddler sized portions on the next trip!:rotfl2: But now that I have really taken a good long look at an apples to apples comparison of prices I think I can avoid booking anything with DDP!

This morning I noticed the lids to 2 of our Million Dreams refillable mugs are missing. (I was trying to take coffee in the car with me.) My lid and DS's lid are gone. I looked in the sink and the dishwasher and then I was out of time. So I asked DH tonight (since the kitchen is his domain) and he has NO CLUE where the lids are. We looked EVERYWHERE in the kitchen, under all the appliances, under the living room furniture, everywhere. They are just gone. The best we can come up with is that Arabella must have knocked them into the trashcan and we didn't notice. We usually keep some mugs and lids on the counter next to the coffee maker. She obviously discovered the lids and thought they were nice to play with. Like hockey pucks.:sad2: What makes me mad is that those mugs are only 2 months old and now they have no lids!:mad:

I'm reading backwards. I just had to point out that you need to apologize to Arabella for your assumption. :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Does anyone have any questions about 2008 packages? I'll be in a teleconference with "them" at 4pm EST and will have the opportunity to ask a few questions if someone here has one. Please email them to me at work. :teeth:

Elin-you are right the extra "digging" the endodontist did is why it hurts today. I am sorry and I hope the ibuprofin kicked in and continues to help.

I am feeling a bit better and it is a good thing since I am now leaving for work. I tried to take a nap, but it just doesn't work for me. I keep thinking there is something I should be doing... :rolleyes:

See you all tonight!

So my meeting went okay today...for the first time I think my boss heard my concerns...it didn't hurt that the lady in charge of hiring and firing HIM was the caller of the meeting. ;) She is such a sweetheart, it's too bad she isn't my immediate boss.

I still am looking for a job but I don't feel the need to leave immediately.

I will, however, be the main topic of conversation in Monday's staff meeting.:rolleyes:

glad to hear the meeting went realitvly well

I'm reading backwards. I just had to point out that you need to apologize to Arabella for your assumption. :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

But you know, I am quite certain she has done something naughty that I haven't discovered yet. Just because she is innocent in the loss of the mug lids does NOT mean she is innocent all the way around!:rotfl2:

Theresa - I hope a perfect new job comes along soon!:wizard:

Jennifer,
Love the pictures! The girls are beautiful.

Denise,
Good wishes for Rees tomorrow.

Heidi,
Yep, I am ready for an extra hour of sleep!

Elizabeth,
Too bad about the miscommunication. That stinks.

Denise-

I forgot to say this earlier...Rees will be in my prayers continually tomorrow morning, as will the rest of the family.

I have signed myself up on a website to write a novel in November...so I am hoping to not be here very much in November. Somebody on the Community Board posted the site and I thought "Just the kick in the pants I need!!"

So on December first I may have a novel for anybody who is interested in it to read.

Theresa - You are going to write a novel from start to finish in 30 days? I would love to read it! My friend has a finished novel that he hasn't been able to get published. I read it and made some suggestions. He has revised it multiple times, and it isn't bad, he just can't get anyone to publish it. He is writing another one now, I think.

I am starting to regret that I figured out how to download ringtones.:rolleyes1 I just changed out my Halloween one for an instrumental of "Carol of the Bells". Cingular has Josh Groban's "Oh, Holy Night" which I love, but maybe not as a ringtone. I thought about "Feliz Navidad" as a tribute to my tag. I might actually add that as the season progresses. I didn't see any others I wanted.

Edited by the DIS Moderator Team to add:

This is part of the original thread which may be found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=992815 .

For your reading enjoyment, the original may be found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=992815 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter