The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it is nothing serious & Jim feels better soon :wizard:

:wizard: For Jim!

Janet - I am glad the ice melted! Hopefully Princess won't have to spend her day in the airport. Maybe they will call you soon about the washer!

Stephanie - That sounds wonderful! Glad you are having fun!:goodvibes

Happy Birthday, Nicholas!

Happy Birthday, Emma!

I need to get back to my laundry. DS is still asleep. It took me almost an hour to get him to move from the couch to his bed last night. I would tell him to get up, he would sit up, then he would lay back down.:sad2: I have to go to the grocery store today because we have no food.

DH had a dream that SW wouldn't let us bring our pins on the plane. Now he wants me to call them.:rolleyes: I am NOT going to call them.

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time, Stephanie! I can't wait to get there!!!:dance3: But now I'm going through the panicking stage, between getting ready for the trip, Christmas shopping and wrapping! :eek:

Good luck getting it all done! No need to panic.:)

I am glad I don't have shopping/wrapping/decorating to worry about. I need to buy something for Princess, my bosses, and the uncles and that's about it! DH has his camera, DS will get his Wii, I just need to do stockings.:thumbsup2

You were busy & everything sounds yummy!

It went well, but was entirely too exhausting for me! :rotfl: We baked and decorated, etc from 9:30am - 8:00pm :faint:

We made 8 different kinds of cookies (all in all about 450!). We also made M&M pretzel wreaths, royal icing for the sugar cookies, chocolate covered marshmallows, chocolate covered pretzels, peanut butter fudge and chocolate fudge.

I just hope my aversion to sweets goes away :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

As for the babies, no changes in how I feel -- but I suppose I'm getting quite used to it :rolleyes: I'm anxious to see the ultrasound on Wednesday to make sure things are progressing well!

Thanks Jennifer! Do I need to get his 1 day put on a separate card like I did when I got my AP? I just don't want our dining credits to get messed up.

It definitely used to be Guest Relations at the parks only, as recently as last year. I would call and make sure, but I want to say you'll have to go there. Sorry!

I would love to go during a P&PP beings we have not done that yet. Sometime during the summer while school is out would be nice as well!

End of Aug. won't work because our schools start back then, sorry Anne Marie :(

Do you have plans for next year yet?

When are you thinking of going?

Hi Stephanie! Glad to hear you are all having a good time!

:goodvibes Hi DDA!:goodvibes

75 degrees here. :flower3:

Yesterday, we went to the MK along with eveybody and their families. :crowded: Hey, that's what happens on short trips.:goodvibes

With creative use of FP and a little bit of patience, we covered a lot of ground.:dance3:

I wish you could have seen Little Guy's face when he saw Wishes. He and I were doing the "Home Alone" face grab! The castle is so beautiful, it took my breath away.

Off to AK today.:cheer2:

I doubt there is a Walgreens there...they are in Podunk, MT:lmao: not really but MT is a bit backwards

Hey, if they can put a Walgreens in Iron Mountain, MI they can put one in just about anywhere! :lmao: Walgreens in coming to Iron Mountain. It is currently under construction.

NICHOLAS I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

pic8.gif

Happy Birthday, Nicholas!

Jennifer I love your Christmas pictures! Olivia is so pretty & I think Virginia looks just like her :goodvibes

I'll just say ditto! They were beautiful!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!

22.gif
zacmickeyminnie.jpg
22.gif

10.gif

Happy Birthday, Emma!!

:goodvibes Hi DDA!:goodvibes

75 degrees here. :flower3:

Yesterday, we went to the MK along with eveybody and their families. :crowded: Hey, that's what happens on short trips.:goodvibes

With creative use of FP and a little bit of patience, we covered a lot of ground.:dance3:

I wish you could have seen Little Guy's face when he saw Wishes. He and I were doing the "Home Alone" face grab! The castle is so beautiful, it took my breath away.

Off to AK today.:cheer2:

Sounds like you're having fun, Stephanie!

Well I caught up and the DIS has slowed down.

need more good thoughts this way...Jim isn't feeling quite right and we will probably head to after hours clinic tomorrow morning unless of course he gets worse tonight.

I am sure he thinks I am callous but he drives me nuts some times being such a worry wart so I snapped at him earlier...mainly because I've been asking him to go get a check up for over a year. I figure (hope) that he is being a worry wart again...but just in case please send some prayers this way.

Chuck also wouldn't go for checkups. It used to make me so angry!

Here's some pixiedust: that all is well for Jim.

I looked at Garrett this morning & told him with wide eyes that I need to start packing! He looked at me like I was crazy :rotfl:

I will really be panicking when we are down to a week. I am trying to think of things for them to open Christmas morning as well. I don't want the boys to wake up with just a stocking(I plan on putting a GC & D$'s in them), so I am driving myself crazy :santa:

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time, Stephanie! I can't wait to get there!!!:dance3: But now I'm going through the panicking stage, between getting ready for the trip, Christmas shopping and wrapping! :eek:

Hopefully they will have no problems today :wizard:

Tell dh he should call SW :thumbsup2

Janet - I am glad the ice melted! Hopefully Princess won't have to spend her day in the airport. Maybe they will call you soon about the washer!

DH had a dream that SW wouldn't let us bring our pins on the plane. Now he wants me to call them.:rolleyes: I am NOT going to call them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter