The Dis Boards Official Linkin Park Club

goofygurl12

Astronomic..
This new club is a way for Linkin Park fanatics such as myself, can hang out and talk and chat with other fanatics. Every Friday, we post new pics, fan letters and we will post new avatars that you can use. We will also post things you can add in your signature! And you can sign up for our mailing list and we'll send you monthly updates on their tour and dates. Anyway, PM me or MickeyMouseTeen2006 to sign up for the club and the mailing list. Lata!:wave2:

Ya! It's about time to get a fan club for *the* greatest band :) Sign me up!

Ok then, what is the your definition of the greatest band???

Okay well first off.. How about a band thats had more than 2 albums. Yes I know they have ReAnimation but they just remixed all of their old songs so it doesn't count.

Secondly, how about you have an accomplished guitarist. Linkin Park's whole band plays stuff that is very straight forward and clean. Lets hear some guitar solo's once in a while guys!

Don't get me wrong, I think Linkin Park is great, just don't call them the greatest band ever. Here are some examples of "The Greatest Bands Ever"

Aerosmith
KISS
Led Zeppelin
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Dave Matthews Band
Lynard Skynard
Bob Dylan
The Beatles

OK, guys. I have to admit, WDWHunk is right, they should have a guitar solo. But, Twinkles6892 is right on! They are the greatest band eva. And -*the* greatest band- is just an opinion, but a totally true opinion! And besides that, they always have a Chester solo and thats ok with me!!! So, you guys, :love2:, :hug:,and make up!

No thanks for the kiss part. But I do love Chester :lovestruc! But my favorite would have to be Reanimation...... espcially the remix of Pushing Me Away....

When I look into your eyes,
There's nothing there to see,
Nothing but my own mistakes,
Staring back at me.....

Love that song!

Tomorrows Friday and I need you guys to send in your Birthdates and your email addresses if u r going to sign up for the mailing list!:smooth:

No mailing list please, i get enough junk already, can i just be a member on the boards?

I went to the Linkin Park Concert on Monday, here in Lexington. :D

If you don't like Linkin Park, then why are you even bothering to post on a thread about them????? For the record, I cannot stand Celine Dion, and Crabby Appleton, you're new......but that isn't exactly the way to make friends.

Originally posted by Twinkles6892
If you don't like Linkin Park, then why are you even bothering to post on a thread about them????? For the record, I cannot stand Celine Dion, and Crabby Appleton, you're new......but that isn't exactly the way to make friends.
Like they say "Dont hate, appreciate." And anyway, Crabby, U gotta give to get! Dont respect our fav. band:snooty:, u dont get respect from us. And I cant stand Celine Dion! So, you better duck:duck:, because things might start "flying"

oohhh!!!! omg i LOVE linkin park...can i join??!!!

Originally posted by crabby_appleton32
Linkin Park SUCKS

please dont ruin it for the people who do like them...im not trying to be a snob, but if you dont like them, you dont need to tell the whole world...just dont waste your time posting on this thread and get on with your life

originally posted byTwinkles 6892
Crabby Appleton, you're new......but that isn't exactly the way to make friends.

no kidding...thank you for pointing that out

Originally posted by crabby_appleton32
Well... your not exactly the kind of friend that i would really want to have...

if you dont want to be friends with her, then leave us alone!!! ive only been on this thread for like, 2 seconds, and im already really annoyed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter