The DIS Dad's Club IX - The Fastest Moving Thread Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another view of the room, from a different angle - the door to the right leads to the 2nd bedroom & 2nd bathroom, and the hallway leads to the front door, and another hallway behind the kitchen to the laundry room, master bedroom & master bathroom. The master bedroom had a door leading out to the balcony - so it made for a cool circle that made playing hide & seek really fun with my DD.

2011-0405-00125.jpg

I'm sure DW would kill me if I came back from Chicago with a DVC membership!:rotfl2:

...but after the bloodshed, she might get over it. It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission right?! :lmao::rotfl2::rolleyes1

...but after the bloodshed, she might get over it. It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission right?! :lmao::rotfl2::rolleyes1

Lets see. DVC vs spending time in the DDC dog house. I say go for it but then again, I am a bad influence. At least you will have some interesting company in the DH.

Off to try to get some shut eye. Have a good night.

Getting in before it gets closed. :lmao:

Tell me about it.:lmao:

So ok boys - here are the stats for VIII:

Opened for 20 days (A new DDC Record)

Total page count = 275 or 0.67 of a month (Another new DDC Record)

Total post count = 4121 or an average of 206 posts or 13.75 pages per day (Definitely a new DDC Record)

Gotta run - the tornado sirens just started sounding....

Glad that everything broke up before it got to you. But I'm like you in a way; can't sleep when there is wind/thunder, etc.....

Well… Time for bed. Tomorrow is a good day for me. 20th Anniversary. :cool1:

DW and I are going out for dinner, but that’s all… For now...
The celebration will be on the Dream at the end of June :thumbsup2 (would have liked to been aboard now, but I am still a slave to the school calendar for the next couple of years).

Later on…

Happy Anniversary.

I'm sure DW would kill me if I came back from Chicago with a DVC membership!:rotfl2:

Don't worry. We've got a very high quality dog house here. It hasn't been imported yet, but, as someone who frequents it regularly, I can vouch for it's roominess and comfort.

Any Chicago area dads... I'll be in the area from 4/27-5/4. Will be staying out around Schaumburg.

I already checked and the Cubs are not in town...:sad2:

That figures...you're around the same time I'm gone on vacation. Brian (middlepat) lives in the area. He might be around.

Holy Beverly :lmao:

Top of the morning gentlemen, I see some of you waited out the storms here in IN well :rotfl2:

Theduck619 officially checking in :thumbsup2

User Name Posts

theduck619 336
prattpak 304
dvczerfs 221
IamTrike 201
afwdwfan 186
Cinderella's Fella 185
trennr 170
stopher1 160
Mipatn 144
DisDadDoc 144
scott2997 140
GoHerd1028 129
AJRitz 127
BigTex71 122
that's nice 114
Rental01 102
FreezinRafiki 94
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes 92

Came in 18th. Odd That's my overall standing in all eight threads as well

IMG-0034.jpg

I am such a slacker :rotfl2:

Good to hear everyone got out of those storms okay. We just don't see much of it way up here...

Happy 20th Anniversary to GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes and his DW!

Our 20th is coming up in just about six weeks but we get to celebrate ours before it gets here!

‘Morning all.

Glad that I not hearing of any serious damage form the storms in the midsection of the country. I know a lot of folks who are made very nervous by thunder. My DS was one of them when he was younger. I set him down and explained that thunder is your best friend, because if you hear it, you’re still alive. It’s the lightning that’s the problem. If that gets there first, you certainly won’t hear the thunder afterwards.

Happy Anniversary! :thumbsup2

Happy Anniversary.

Happy 20th Anniversary to GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes and his DW!

Our 20th is coming up in just about six weeks but we get to celebrate ours before it gets here!

I second that Happy Anniversary GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes and his better half :thumbsup2

Thank you all (and better half is an understatement of epic proportions).
I’m one of those whackos that are truly happy to be married.
It could be the shared Disney obsession, I’m just saying…
But whatever it is. I like it.

Happy 20th anniversary Rob! :cool1::woohoo:

Aaron: congrats on your first booking! I'm just starting down that road myself...

Holy Cow......man....the wimmenz got nothin' on us:lmao::lmao::lmao:

And I missed it....too busy getting boat ready to go to Myrtle Beach this weekend.:rolleyes:

I'm just tickled pink to be going:rolleyes1:headache::rotfl2:

alright Dads, off to my big interview in Orlando, I suppose what better place for a DisDad to relocate to. We're still hoping that Indy comes through for DW, but this is a pretty good Plan B.

Oh, and happy anni....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter