The DIS Dad's Club VIII - The Online Mancave

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooooh you didn't hear? We were discussing how cool it would be to have a Dis Dads window decal for our vehicles. We could spot other DisDads on the road! Don said the place he was getting the t-shirts from does window decals as well. We are just waiting to hear price and what design we would use.

We are waiting to hear more info about them. I am sure if and when they become available we can link it on the Disdads site like the t-shirts. :thumbsup2

AWESOME!!!!! party:

I just found the man-cave!

Real name is Terry and I live near Edmonton, Alberta with my DW and 2xDDs. Our next Disney trip is this August on the Wonder but our next WDW trip won't be until 2013. At least I have my Vinylmations and catching up on this thread to keep me occupied until then :thumbsup2

Real name is Terry and I live near Edmonton, Alberta with my DW and 2xDDs. Our next Disney trip is this August on the Wonder but our next WDW trip won't be until 2013. At least I have my Vinylmations and catching up on this thread to keep me occupied until then :thumbsup2

Welcome :)

Why Yes… Yes you did.
:welcome:

“Emma’s Dad” will be along in a while to present you with your official (and highly coveted) DDC Number. In the mean time, chime in any time you want (just remember to keep it off topic :lmao:).

Hey all...just wanted to check in and let you know that we arrived in Daytona safe and sound.

Weather is perfect...85 and sunny with a breeze off the ocean.

And BigTex...I'm enjoying a Shin Bock right now...tasting really good after being in a car for 17 hours on 4 hours of sleep! :thumbsup2

Hey all...just wanted to check in and let you know that we arrived in Daytona safe and sound.

And BigTex...I'm enjoying a Shin Bock right now...tasting really good after being in a car for 17 hours on 4 hours of sleep! :thumbsup2

Glad you made it down there in one piece, but I got to tell you that the strangest thing happened to me last night. I woke up somewhere around 0-Dark-30 with the oddest notion that I had just climbed off of one of the boats at IASW. :eek: Wouldn't know anything about that would you?

Y’all have a great time down there, and I’ll try not to be jealous (I won’t succeed, but I’ll try :lmao:).

Welcome Terry!! Even though you are probably a Oilers fan we will still let you in here. :rotfl2: Make sure you pop over to disdads dot com and on our facebook page too. Do they have facebook in Canada? *Follow up question* Is it called FaceBuk like how you say aboot (about)?:confused3

:welcome: Fellow Canadian!

Welcome Terry!! Even though you are probably a Oilers fan we will still let you in here. :rotfl2: Make sure you pop over to disdads dot com and on our facebook page too. Do they have facebook in Canada? *Follow up question* Is it called FaceBuk like how you say aboot (about)?:confused3

Like Rutt and Tuke.

Trample off, eh.

;)

Welcome Terry!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Welcome.

Just keeping up is a feat now. Going back to re-read everything and catch up would be really impressive.

Morning!

Hope you're all doing well! We had a wonderful evening, except for one small bump: my DW left her cell phone on the ME. Realized it minutes later, & called Mears but it was too late. Fortunately, after many calls from us & from Bell services, we got it back at about 1am this morning! Phew. I was very proud of myself for never once giving my DW a hard time about it. Was up at 5am to pick up the phone, but fortunately, my oldest DS was awake. So we got to spend a quiet hour together on the balcony, watching the view (of the pool, no MK view this year). Still precious.

Other than that, we've had a great time. Took the plunge for an AP with DVC discount (thanks for the advice guys!), then walked over to MK to do one ride & a dole whip before dinner. Kids chose Haunted Mansion. The new line is just like the photos, only complaint: people are so eager to get inside, that there is a lot if almost-pushing. Need to take time to appreciate the details!

Then dinner at Cali Grill & the much anticipated (by DD) Cheese Plate! Food was delicious & so was the view!

After dinner, I took the kids to the pool while DW talked to Mears, Bell Services, then Mears, etc. You get the picture...

Okay, Bacon needs attending to, gotta go! Have a nice day! Today's plan: Epcot, Aqua Tour (for DD & me), then boardwalk for dinner

Hey Chris, Have a great time! Good job not givving your wife a hard time.:thumbsup2

Been a long couple days and haven't had a chance to post. I just got the final stats in for this years flag football league and found out my oldest Michael was the lead leader in Touchdown catches! He also was the league leader in interception returns for touchdowns! Very proud of him. :banana:

There is no way you can be an Avalanche fan, can you? :scared1:

Did you see any black Ford Mustangs in the Jacksonville area?

Glad to see you made it!!!! :thumbsup2 (wishing we were there right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter