The DIS Dad's Club X: Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

Status
Not open for further replies.
<disdads> No </disdads>
It may make it easier for people who don't know about the subforum to find the threads?

We have our own threads I figure our next stop is our own html 5 markup meta tag

What would it do? Instruct the browser to fart when the page loads?

Only if the toot suite is installed. :rolleyes1

In North Carolina now, dinner done, kids wrapped up in blankets watching Fantasia in the minivan. Ten more hours of driving until WDW.

In North Carolina now, dinner done, kids wrapped up in blankets watching Fantasia in the minivan. Ten more hours of driving until WDW.

Stay safe and look forward to seeing you there :cool1:

Can't believe Celtics had anything left after that OT loss the other night. If the Heat lose with a one arm Rondo (UK) then they don't deserve to be the champs.

I have that .wav file. DW left her work laptop unlocked at home and I changed her incoming email notice to that sound. She was mad.

Giggity. Page 28 Ownage.

I just peeked in on the suddenly a bit more active Disney Mom's thread. The following post caught my attention. It was advice being offered to a new Mom's thread participant:
:

Thanks Aaron for the notice. That's my wife. I'll deal with her.

Drive safe!! And if you go to Ohana please post a pic of the premium cabana.. I rented one but I have no idea what it is.. It said premium.. So I rented it. :rotfl2:

Can't believe Celtics had anything left after that OT loss the other night. If the Heat lose with a one arm Rondo (UK) then they don't deserve to be the champs.d.

good show by the Celtics, but they're going to need a miracle to win this series (even this game!). The Heat are good, and the Celts need a healthy Rondo to stay even, IMO. Fun to watch though.

good show by the Celtics, but they're going to need a miracle to win this series (even this game!). The Heat are good, and the Celts need a healthy Rondo to stay even, IMO. Fun to watch though.

Wow! What a 4th quarter. James and Wade playing the pick n roll. Devastating.

400000473925.jpg

WANT!

that is all

GOT 2..(seriously I do)...picked them up from DTD the day they were issued last trip in December. We were shopping at the Pin store in DTD and the lady noticed my other Monorail pins and told us that they were being released the next day. We were there when the doors were opening to get ours.

I think I'm going to try to order one from Disney if I can. That would be awesome if I could get one.

This is a very cool looking pin! I would snatch it up from Disney if possible. Ebay is selling them for much more than $12.95. That'll certainly go down over time, but when I was at the park a couple of weeks ago, they didn't have these (and I did a lot of pin shopping).

Can't believe Celtics had anything left after that OT loss the other night. If the Heat lose with a one arm Rondo (UK) then they don't deserve to be the champs.

Not to be for the Celtics. Two down, Two to go. This town is so spaz, every time the Heat lost during the season, "This isn't going to work, break them up. They can't close games..." Crying like crazy after Boston blew them out in game 3. Miami has to be the worst sports town in the country.

But they got to love the Heat now. Well, until the next series.

What? You don't like sucking exhaust while repeatedly being slammed against a railing?:confused3:confused3

Yeah funny thing about that...umm..no. Watched DW bore herself riding it way back on our first trip, we've never gone back since.

I guess I will introduce myself.
The name is Joe. (TekMickey)
40 yr old Single Dad.
My daughter is 11 and her name is Ariel. Yes it was my choice.

Welcome!

NOW YOU WENT AND DID IT ANDY!!!!!..........kids please turn away from the screen!!!!! FEEL MY WRATH!!!!!!!

yeehaw.jpg

QUOTE]

MY EYES! MY GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHING!!!!!

cant do it! not a surprise.. "you just posted on the most read by wives" thread! :rotfl2:
"Hello Hunny"

Ahh....it's a good thing DW doesn't come onto the boards....not to my knowledge anyways.

Wow I forgot to say what ride, see what happens when your tired & had a few:lmao:

Never been on Arstro-Orbiter and have no intrest of ever going on it, got a hieght issue there:scared1:

I'm not great with heights either, but didnt find this a problem. Funny thing is, DW has no issues with heights, but was freaked because DD1 had their rocket as high as humanly possible. Heh heh heh

Drive safe, have fun, eat Dole Whips.

16 days out from our WDW trip!!!!!!!

My wife and I were talking the the other night when we got inside 20 days and decided that we need to use red zone football as an analogy or this time. We need to play safe (told daughter not to play too hard at during gym; we don't want a broken arm now) and smart (finish up things now for the trip so not in a rush later) ball. Inside the 20 is no place for a turnover!

"]And it's not your wife!!:rotfl2:]

I had to go back and look. Unfortunately, it was.

Not to be for the Celtics. Two down, Two to go. This town is so spaz, every time the Heat lost during the season, "This isn't going to work, break them up. They can't close games..." Crying like crazy after Boston blew them out in game 3. Miami has to be the worst sports town in the country.

I wish we had a pro team here as well. UK fans are like that. Calapari did his TV show last year (when they only lost 3 games all year) before tournament, and fans were calling in with questions about why they weren't winning more games, and what is wrong with the team.

I went on my son's class trip to the farm today, tons of baby animals, a goat had 3 kids right in front of us, but I kinda had a feeling what would be the things a group of 5 years olds would like and be talking about, Animals going to the bathroom:lmao:

When they play Da Bulls!!!

I will agree, from the time I spend in Miami on business, the town does seem to go up and down based on their most recent outcome.

For those interested, the Blue Angels will be participating in an air show in Indianapolis this coming weekend!
I haven't been there in several years. I'd like to try to catch it, but I really hope I'll be working this weekend. Is your son going to be at that show?

Mmm! Guess what I had!

That's right! A side salad with no croutons or dressing and a baked sweet potato. EVERYTHING they cook has gluten in it. The spices, the sauces - all of it. If I wanted something specific they COULD make it but they'd have to stop cooking, clean the whole grill, then make mine separate before cooking anything for anyone else and it would take twice as long. As it was we still waited nearly 30 minutes for our food. My mom got us queso while we waited and I had one chip before I realized that it wasn't a bagged chip but that they made their own. That means that it was in the same fryer with their chicken nuggets and onion petals (both are breaded before frying). My tummy is gurgling now.

DANGIT! All I wanted was a big slab of beef! Grr...

I think I'm going to try to order one from Disney if I can. That would be awesome if I could get one.
Wow, I'm sorry, that really sucks. I thought it seemed like restaurants are becoming more aware of GF diets and surely a chain as big as Texas Roadhouse would have alternatives... guess not.:confused3
I know I've eaten there with my sister since she's had to do GF, but like I said, she could probably eat a few of the chips and be ok.

A future suggestion might be to call the restaurant ahead. There is an Italian place here that doesn't have a GF menu, but she can call ahead to make a reservation and bring her own pasta. They cook it separately for her and prepare it with whatever meat and sauce that she wants that doesn't have any gluten in it. She basically gets an $8 or $10 dish for $4 or $5 just because she brings in her own pasta... on top of that if she brings a full box of it, they'll cook the whole thing and she has a nice "to go" box. Maybe not something that will work everywhere, but it might at least be worth a phone call if you're making plans to eat out. Some places will go out of their way to accomodate.

Wow, I'm sorry, that really sucks. I thought it seemed like restaurants are becoming more aware of GF diets and surely a chain as big as Texas Roadhouse would have alternatives... guess not.:confused3
I know I've eaten there with my sister since she's had to do GF, but like I said, she could probably eat a few of the chips and be ok.

A future suggestion might be to call the restaurant ahead. There is an Italian place here that doesn't have a GF menu, but she can call ahead to make a reservation and bring her own pasta. They cook it separately for her and prepare it with whatever meat and sauce that she wants that doesn't have any gluten in it. She basically gets an $8 or $10 dish for $4 or $5 just because she brings in her own pasta... on top of that if she brings a full box of it, they'll cook the whole thing and she has a nice "to go" box. Maybe not something that will work everywhere, but it might at least be worth a phone call if you're making plans to eat out. Some places will go out of their way to accomodate.
That's a great idea! I'll have to look into that. My mom is not the most forgiving when it comes to her being inconvenienced so when she offered to take us and thought this was the place most likely to offer a GF menu what she meant was that she wanted to go and hoped they'd have something I could eat.

I will keep that in mind for future meals though - very cool! Thank you!

:wave2:

No that comes from being an IT guy/PC geek kind of person.
I was trying to come up with something clever while hiding my identity in case co-workers were on here, catching my post while on the clock.
Kathy figured it out anyway. I may have given her a hint.:wave2:

Thanks for the welcomes guys. Someone slide over a little so I can get my barca lounger in the circle.

Where do you work? I work as a IT Systems/Server Admin in N. Richland Hills.
Maybe we should PM to keep it on the down-low, huh? :idea:

*EDIT* Nevermind, I figured it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter