The DIS Dad's Club X: Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANKS EVERYONE ON BRIANAS GRADUATION!!!:thumbsup2
we leave in just 5 days!! with graduation, grad. parties, dance recitals, i dont think any of us had time to get pumped up going to wdw.:lmao: we'll start monday morning with that!!:thumbsup2
THANKS AGAIN!!:thumbsup2

Dave I have an emergency that maybe you can help with. I was unloading the dishwasher this morning and broke my wifes Tinker Bell Coffee Mug!!! Here is what it looks like:

260390_2130389424462_1387786683_32553362_6422692_s.jpg

A friend of mine is down there now. I sent her a message but not sure if she will get it. I figured I would try you as well. If you see this could you please get it for me? I would be happy to send you money now for purchase and shipping.

Kevin

Dave I have an emergency that maybe you can help with. I was unloading the dishwasher this morning and broke my wifes Tinker Bell Coffee Mug!!! Here is what it looks like:

A friend of mine is down there now. I sent her a message but not sure if she will get it. I figured I would try you as well. If you see this could you please get it for me? I would be happy to send you money now for purchase and shipping.

Kevin

Kevin, try calling 407-363-6200 for Walt Disney World Merchandising for what you need. Anything sold in WDW you can get though them.

So folks, I booked my dates and hotel, so now we are definitely going to Washington DC.

We still have to plan what we are doing which days. We booked the tour of the Pentagon.

They don't let Canadians tour the White House... Grrr... We want Celine Deon and Mike Myers back now. Oh, and don't worry we will take the Stanley Cup back ourselves.

Now I need to start planning some meals, 'cause if I leave it to my kids we will be eating McD's every day. :sick:

Anyone know of any "must try" family restaurants?

Anyone other $$$ saving tips for the DC area?

Eating in DC is like eating in any theme park. Theme park prices for the same amount of food. My mother told me when we went to DC a few years ago that the food was expensive. She was right.

If you have the mousesavers newsletter there is a link to get the mousesavers discount from undercover tourist. That is what we always use.

You are heroes to me! Just bought my ticket on Undercover Tourist and saved more than $44! I had forgotten about the MouseSavers newsletter and found it in my junk mail!

twokids0204 and GoHerd1028: I owe you a nice beverage of your preference if I ever get a chance to meet you!

Kevin

If you don't have luck getting it from Disney, there's an ebay store selling it;

http://cgi.ebay.com/TINKER-BELL-SER...ltDomain_0&hash=item1e6438129f#ht_3710wt_1141

In case anyone is interested, I was playing around with the WDW booking engine this afternoon and have discovered that they've opened booking for the new Art of Animation value resort (which is mostly Family Suites), as of June 1, 2012.

In case anyone is interested, I was playing around with the WDW booking engine this afternoon and have discovered that they've opened booking for the new Art of Animation value resort (which is mostly Family Suites), as of June 1, 2012.

Is there a link to pictures of what this is going to look like or anything? We have a cruise booked for June 2012 and might add a few days possibly at the parks

THANKS EVERYONE ON BRIANAS GRADUATION!!!:thumbsup2
we leave in just 5 days!! with graduation, grad. parties, dance recitals, i dont think any of us had time to get pumped up going to wdw.:lmao: we'll start monday morning with that!!:thumbsup2
THANKS AGAIN!!:thumbsup2

Hey stranger, First congrats on your Grad!! Second I see you leave in 5 days....we are leaving Friday 6/17 at 4 AM(can't leave till the Stanley Cup finals are over..Go Bruins) We're driving for the first time. I also see you won't be staying at OKW, which is kind of funny cause we are staying at OKW. DW and I went down for a long week end in November to celebrate our 15th and stayed there. We loved it, so were are taking the boys there for this trip. We will be there till 6/26.

Is there a link to pictures of what this is going to look like or anything? We have a cruise booked for June 2012 and might add a few days possibly at the parks

Thanks for the info AJ:woohoo: Next June we are going for Star War Weekends and were going to book room only, my wife really wanted to stay at Art Of Animation so this might work out perfect:goodvibes

Steve when are you going in June, No don't tell me it will be the week before me:lmao:

:wave2:

Hi guys...I'm back. Had a great time in Myrtle Beach...got many pages to check on.

Thanks for the info AJ:woohoo: Next June we are going for Star War Weekends and were going to book room only, my wife really wanted to stay at Art Of Animation so this might work out perfect:goodvibes

Steve when are you going in June, No don't tell me it will be the week before me:lmao:

:rotfl2:More than likley you are right Ron LOL...our cruise is June 16...so I might add a day or two on the front or back half of that possibly...when are you going to be there? LOL

:rotfl2:More than likley you are right Ron LOL...our cruise is June 16...so I might add a day or two on the front or back half of that possibly...when are you going to be there? LOL

It should be right around then:woohoo: Depends when my wife's last day of school is:confused3

Great news...

Does the pricing line up equally with the other Values?

I wonder if they will be sharing Bus transportation with POP. That could make for some very crowded buses.

Just tried booking AOA for the middle of June 2012, it would not let you or give prices, it said it will be replaced with future offers:confused3

Good to know. Haven't messed with the site over the past few days. Too busy trying to get school closed down. I'll have some time now that the kids are out of school and I'll have Friday's off.

Hey stranger, First congrats on your Grad!! Second I see you leave in 5 days....we are leaving Friday 6/17 at 4 AM(can't leave till the Stanley Cup finals are over..Go Bruins) We're driving for the first time. I also see you won't be staying at OKW, which is kind of funny cause we are staying at OKW. DW and I went down for a long week end in November to celebrate our 15th and stayed there. We loved it, so were are taking the boys there for this trip. We will be there till 6/26.

We're at OKW from the 18th to the 25th :) I'll PM you my number.

:wave2:

Hi guys...I'm back. Had a great time in Myrtle Beach...got many pages to check on.

Welcome back. Hope that you guys had a great time and aren't red as lobsters.

And, please, Mavs, close it out tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter