The DIS radio will come back!

This is the direct link Dis Radio on Live365

Its not available outside USA, I tried to listen and it says streaming is not available in my country :(

I've just played it in the UK, no VPN, directly from the Live365 website.

Is the station currently available on Alexa, or is that coming later, or maybe I'm doing something wrong?
I just asked Alexa, and she called it "Live Radio"(pronounced as in "I live here" - she didn't know it at all when I called it "Live" - as in "live music". But then she called it "Live 365", as in "Live Music" 365. Weird.
But when I asked for The DIS radio, or DIS Unplugged Radio, she kept asking me "What genre are you looking for?", and just kept asking and asking, and asking (I was getting SO annoyed!!!) and had NO suggestions for "Disney" or "Disney theme park" as genres.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanx!

Ugh, same. It asks for the station, genre, or random genre and whatever you say, it asks for the genre again.

So… on Alexa you have to open the skill, then say “Play…” first. But then it’s not finding the station still.

Attachments

• 67B1DB54-C011-4B26-A63C-111BF38F5889.png
    67B1DB54-C011-4B26-A63C-111BF38F5889.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 13
Maybe it's not even a skill yet, or the station hasn't been added to Alexa's list yet, and that's why nothing's coming up? Maybe I just jumped the gun? That's fine, but that's why I posted, to maybe find out. I'm pretty much a novice to this part of Alexa.

Last edited:

Anyone notice the new banner? But gee thanks, now I have to keep switching my VPN on and off as my Disney+ wont work if I have my VPN switched to America, sigh,

radio.jpg

I was not understanding the excitement about Dis Radio until I started listening to it this morning. Wow, having it on in the background has instantly brightened my mood. Thank you, for bringing something back I never knew I desperately needed!

Grrr nothing. Which is weird as i can get dis unplugged easy. Saying Echo play Dis Radio gives me nothing
or some random station.

That's strange. I just started playing it again to make sure it was working. Would it help to speak with someone from Amazon Alexa support?

That's strange. I just started playing it again to make sure it was working. Would it help to speak with someone from Amazon Alexa support?
Yes I am on the phone now. We have have 10 either echos or echo shows throughout the house.
The last week none of them will play it. I get a jazz station or disney hits or nothing at all.

Is this an alexa skill? Is there an official name? It could not find the above names.

I think you need to go to your Amazon account and add it as a skill first. Go into your Amazon account and click on Alexa skills from the drop-down box. You will see DIs radio as a choice.

I think you need to go to your Amazon account and add it as a skill first. Go into your Amazon account and click on Alexa skills from the drop-down box. You will see DIs radio as a choice.
Thank you!! I thought I did that but apparently not.

Last edited:
Reactions: rlk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter