The DIS SAG Awards & RED Carpet LIVE Watch Party thread - TONITE!

And Pedro Pascal.... looks a pirate, and that's a very, very good thing.

gettyimages-2036413911-65da88e764a40.jpg

Brie Larson in peach. The color was brighter on TV. It looks a little washed out in this photo.

gettyimages-2036399373-65da85416d626.jpg

WHAT??? I think it starts now. :confused3

I unfortunately don't have Netflix. So, I will be vicariously following along with all of you who are watching.
I don’t know. I’m watching live now, but I’m watching the same red carpet interviews with new hosts, so I’m confused.

No, it's the actual show. I'm streaming on my chromebook but can't find it on my TV either.... ??

I had to search on my TV netflix but I finally found it.
I feel sorry for anyone sitting on either side of Ali Wong with those things sticking out of her sleeves. o_O WHY did she do that? Do they come off for when she sits down?

ali-wong-sag-arrivals-2024-d91a023657e34fe199f353b790be562c.jpg

Ali Wong just won... and all the side thingys were gone. They must have been a jacket??

I had to search on my TV netflix but I finally found it.

Ali Wong just won... and all the side thingys were gone. They must have been a jacket??

Yay! More so that those thingies are gone. :worship:

No commercials. Backstage interviews with Tan France instead. I don’t like him as an interviewer.

I agree... kinda miss the commercials. They also gave the censors the night off as well! :poop:

Posting some of the guys now in between the comments of those of you watching.

Hello Gorgeous! 😍

Matt Bomer:

gettyimages-2036414361-65da899130793.jpg

Sterling K. Brown

gettyimages-2036449753-65da8f9721d56.jpg

No commercials. Backstage interviews with Tan France instead. I don’t like him as an interviewer.

I always wondered if during the commercials that the director or stage manager came out and yelled at all the actors to stay on time so they could end within the 2 hour time slot they had. And being dutiful, successful actors who followed orders, they always did. It will be interesting to see if they meander to a longer time tonight. :scratchin

I always wondered if during the commercials that the director or stage manager came out and yelled at all the actors to stay on time so they could end within the 2 hour time slot they had. And being dutiful, successful actors who followed orders, they always did. It will be interesting to see if they meander to a longer time tonight. :scratchin
The speeches have been short and sweet. Jeremy Allen White even commented like “oh they give you a lot of time at this one but I’m done”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter