The Disney Wish, what are you wishing for?

I’m not sure I’d want Anytime/Freestyle dining in the MDRs (I like the consistency of the same serving team the entire cruise), but I wonder if it would be possible to “shift” one MDR every night to slightly later seating times.

Just speaking selfishly, 5:45 always seems a little too early for us (we are often still kind of full from lunch), and 8:00 always seems a little too late. Could there be a rotation where the seatings are, say, 6:45 and 9:00 instead? The other two rotations could keep 5:45/8:00.

We all will get old some day or hope we will live that long. DCL needs to do more for older guests. Like the tub in the staterooms good for kids but not for older guests. They could have some rooms with and some rooms without a tub.

Absolutely. And as far as I am concerned, this is not only about the mobility issues, but the shower curtain feels gross to me, and I hate the shower head fixed to the wall (I totally understand this is a cultural thing).

I’m not sure I’d want Anytime/Freestyle dining in the MDRs (I like the consistency of the same serving team the entire cruise), but I wonder if it would be possible to “shift” one MDR every night to slightly later seating times.

Just speaking selfishly, 5:45 always seems a little too early for us (we are often still kind of full from lunch), and 8:00 always seems a little too late. Could there be a rotation where the seatings are, say, 6:45 and 9:00 instead? The other two rotations could keep 5:45/8:00.
It would be too hard to have different times because people would forget what time they had to be where. Consistently is better. But also 9:00 is too late to start dinner.

I would LOVE a Frozen themed dining room :D Coco would be great as well.

Okay, crazy dream here but it would be awesome if we were the first couple married on the ship. That would only happen if the inaugural was the end of January (and no one married on it) and the second sailing would be the first weekend of February.
Realistically, we could possibly be one of the first 10 couples, though ... or 5.

Okay, crazy dream here but it would be awesome if we were the first couple married on the ship. That would only happen if the inaugural was the end of January (and no one married on it) and the second sailing would be the first weekend of February.
Realistically, we could possibly be one of the first 10 couples, though ... or 5.
This isn't an impossible wish. Contact Disney about scheduling your cruise wedding around this, unless you have your heart set on a certain date. But if you're getting married on the new ship in February you'll be one of the first couples to get married on it.

This isn't an impossible wish. Contact Disney about scheduling your cruise wedding around this, unless you have your heart set on a certain date. But if you're getting married on the new ship in February you'll be one of the first couples to get married on it.
I do have my heart set on a date, we will be eloping on 2/2/22 and have the ceremony on DCL after (most likely departing sometime that first weekend).
I was excited about this ship coming out so other ships will be cheaper but, gosh, this release date is so close! It would be amazing to be one of the first :lovestruc

I do have my heart set on a date, we will be eloping on 2/2/22 and have the ceremony on DCL after (most likely departing sometime that first weekend).
I was excited about this ship coming out so other ships will be cheaper but, gosh, this release date is so close! It would be amazing to be one of the first :lovestruc
You just have to hope that the 2/2/22 date doesn't fall on embarkation day.

You just have to hope that the 2/2/22 date doesn't fall on embarkation day.
Oh, no, we will do our own thing on 2/2/22, since you don't get legally married during the onboard ceremony, might as well have our legal ceremony just be me, him, officiant and photographer :)
THOUGH, if embarkation day was the 2nd, I would consider since the legal part is done when you first board, while still in port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter