The Disneyland Hotel Superthread

It was the bar by the pool, not sure if it has always been Trader Sams or not. Maybe it was a particular convention group? but it was loud every single night, hearing loud laughter and very clear conversations.
I remember before the hotel renovation, there was a different bar. It was more open. Not Trader Sam’s. Trader Sam’s took over the space above the “Wine Cellar.”

I can see how the old bar was a problem. It was very much an outdoor bar with TVs. This was 2009 I believe

It’s no longer like that. And the new trader Sam’s renovation is facing the pool. Aka, away from the windows of the nearby tower. We stayed on the 4th floor and didn’t hear a thing

Last edited:
I remember before the hotel renovation, their was a different bar. It was more open. Not Trader Sam’s. Trader Sam’s took over the space above the “Wine Cellar.”

I can see how the old bar was a problem. It was very much an outdoor bar with TVs. This was 2009 I believe

It’s no longer like that. And the new trader Sam’s renovation is facing the pool. Aka, away from the windows of the nearby tower. We stayed on the 4th floor and didn’t hear a thing

Thank you! perfect answer.

enhance

Thank you so much for current pictures! We are there the end of the month and I am so excited! I would love any reviews updates you feel like sharing!

Thank you so much for current pictures! We are there the end of the month and I am so excited! I would love any reviews updates you feel like sharing!
...well, for one thing, we couldn't get a more perfect location! The CMs were cordial and attentive. The room was well-appointed and spotless. Who could ask for more? :confused3

...of course, if you have little ones, you might want to make an ADR here:

enhance

enhance

enhance

Last edited:
I would like to hear about your trip as well! Especially about the room!
We had a 1 bedroom suite for two adults and 4 kids. Lots of natural light. Every CM we met went above and beyond with hospitality. Pool area was great even with the construction and life guard training. Perfect view of fireworks, pool, and weddings. The room was larger than expected with a decent sized fridge and sink. We came back for pool breaks and rests during the day and felt the room was very relaxing.
We like using the monorail and the security area is so quick. Hope you have a great vacation.

Does anyone know up to what floor on the adventure tower is still considered a “standard view” room? (Facing out toward downtown Disney)

First time I stayed at DLH I got placed in Adventure Tower and now I just really like being in that tower for some reason, lol. First year I lucked out and got a room with a slight downtown Disney view and palm tree. Not sure if the hotel was just at capacity and my room wasn’t really a standard view but was what was left (checked in around 10pm!) Second time they were able to put me back in the Adventure tower (because they’re awesome), but it had a pool view. Any specific floor I could request while not asking for something outside of the “standard view”? Any specific rooms that are sweet spots (between palm tree fronds or something etc)

Our last stay in the Adventure Tower we were on the 5th floor in a standard. That put us just above the palm trees on the DTD side.

Our last stay in the Adventure Tower we were on the 5th floor in a standard. That put us just above the palm trees on the DTD side.

That's awesome! Do you happen to remember your room number? Were you happy with your location?

I don’t. We were on the end towards the Frontier Tower, maybe five or six rooms from the elevator. No complaints. Perhaps the only negative is you can hear the music from DTD but it stopped right at 10:00 PM. We were so wiped from being in the parks we didn’t care though.

Booked for a E-ticket / club level premium view room in September. Are all Club level rooms in the adventure tower? Would hate to not be in the tower where the lounge is. So hopeful we can get a room in the Adventure Tower! We had to downgrade our room from the GCH CLUB Level as it was just too pricey, DLH CL was our compromise I am hopeful we enjoy it! 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter