the down side of 180 day ADRs

mster425

DIS Veteran
Anyone else experience this?

I spent so much time getting my ADR's perfect for my 180 day window (well, Oct 27th if I remember correctly) Have you heard the advice not to buy your wedding dress too early in case your personal taste changes?

Well, suddenly I'm 6 weeks out and yesterday I was 30 seconds away from canceling my 7 PM Ohana res that i woke up at 6 am to get, and rethinking my Friday night Le Cellier. :confused:

I've been canceling and rebooking our signature meal at 4 different places for the past 24 hours. :headache:

For us I think it was that we've significantly reduced our red meat intake in the past few months, so meat buffets and steak houses are a little less appealing.

Anyone else get ADR regret/ psychosis??? :rolleyes1

I did mine last week and did according to my schedule. I looked it over many many times the past week to see what i could improve and just did it that way. There is so much availability right now for August which makes it so much easier to get things the way you really want them. Last year though was a nightmare when it was at 90 days by telephone so believe me you would much better want it the way it is now. Things were tough to get even at 90 days at 7:00 by phone. I got late times on a few things which werent doable and it took me about 2 months to get things the way i wanted them (i spent all day online looking for cancellations and it was tough work but paid off in the end). Try to do as best you can but be lucky at the time if things go smoothly for you. It is very normal to keep changing your mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter