The Dream 4/15 - An everyday family's thoughts on Concierge and Cabanas!

Ashley, Angeline (our favorite) and Tracey are the best! We have sailed with them 5 times and counting. We did a 4 night on the Wonder out of Miami recently and had the Walt Suite. I will be honest I would have traded the cruise on the Wonder for a 1 bedroom on the Dream in an instant. The Concierge staff on the Dream set such a high standard for the other ships that we were unimpressed by the Concierge service on the Wonder. We are looking forward to our next B2B in Concierge on the Dream in Nov unless we sneak a quick cruise in Sept. FYI Angeline was telling us in March that she will be on vacation in June and back on the boat end of Sept.

We adore Ashley and Tracey. Tracey goes back and forth between the Dream and Fantasy. We're really hoping she and PJ will be on board the Fantasy when we board in November.

The updated Concierge sun deck looks perfect. I have never spent more than 5 minutes on either Dream-class's sun deck because of the lack of shade and the miserable heat. The new awnings ensure that this would probably be my landing spot for relaxation and reading.

We adore Ashley and Tracey. Tracey goes back and forth between the Dream and Fantasy. We're really hoping she and PJ will be on board the Fantasy when we board in November.

The updated Concierge sun deck looks perfect. I have never spent more than 5 minutes on either Dream-class's sun deck because of the lack of shade and the miserable heat. The new awnings ensure that this would probably be my landing spot for relaxation and reading.

When Andy moved to Magic last year, Tracey became permanent on Dream

Sorry to hear Jamesy wasn't on board. Out of 13 cruises he is by far my favorite adult entertainment person. We actually went to activities we wouldn't normally go to because he said he would be there.

Thank you for all the information. I love looking at the photos

You and my wife share the same camera, she loves her Canon. Those iPhone shots are much better than I would have expected from a cell phone camera, especially the shots of the kids club and Venellopes'.

I love the camera on my iphone 6. It is truly amazing how crisp and professional the pictures look! Will you be making a long video? My girls loved the trailer. PS. What program did you use to make the video? Thanks!

I love the camera on my iphone 6. It is truly amazing how crisp and professional the pictures look! Will you be making a long video? My girls loved the trailer. PS. What program did you use to make the video? Thanks!

I am definitely working on a longer video. We just got back on Saturday night because we did a post stay at Grand Floridian for the week. It was the dreaded back to work on Monday but I am looking forward to going through all the video and pics and editing some more. I used iMovie to create the "trailer" and it was fairly easy to use. My suggestion would be to take way more video than you think you need. you go through it quick when editing to make longer one.

We board on Monday! I'm looking forward to meeting Angeline and Tracy after all these great reviews!

I've got Dramamine for DD but nothing for myself right now. Do you think bringing Dramamine is better than using Bonnie on board if needed?

I should correct myself. We used Bonine and my Daughter had childrens Dramamine

Some new pics ...

image_zps4ftzshv4.jpeg

image_zps1fqer7vd.jpeg

image_zpsbxqqossi.jpeg

image_zpsx8oxwcsk.jpeg

image_zpsq1ostbi3.jpeg

Last edited:
How far was your cabana from the food and restrooms. We had #5 the last time and got #11 for our upcoming cruise. I liked 5 bc it was so close to the food and restrooms

We were in that room on the 3/7 cruise and my daughter left her Beats by Dre headphones on the balcony! Gorgeous room! Did you have to deal with loud banging noise your first night?

We were in 12512 in February! And unlike a previous poster had the smoothest sailings in and out of PC of all of our 8 prior cruises. Love all your pictures.

Maybe I'm confused. You are a regular family who has taken 5 cruises and the OBB for savings isn't something you do? At some point soon you could have saved enough to pay for one of these cruises. The ROI for a 20 minute appointment is pretty darn great for returning cruisers.

How far was your cabana from the food and restrooms. We had #5 the last time and got #11 for our upcoming cruise. I liked 5 bc it was so close to the food and restrooms
There are new restrooms close to Cabana #11 now that are nice and super clean. much better than walking to the other restrooms over by Cookies 2!

We were in that room on the 3/7 cruise and my daughter left her Beats by Dre headphones on the balcony! Gorgeous room! Did you have to deal with loud banging noise your first night?

Our first time in Concierge we were awakened by a loud banging noise the first night several times. At first I thought it was somebody's door in the Royal Suite that was loose, but got up to investigate after a couple of hours of hearing it. It turned out to be a divider door on the verandah that had come loose. I called Guest Services and they had a maintenance guy there in 15 minutes with a great big Allen key to lock it into place. No more banging.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter