The Dream hit the dock in Nassau

I wonder whose fault it was (maybe Goofy?) and how much the insurance assessment will be?!

It looks like my car. Someone hit it in a parking lot last month and didn't leave a note. My car is still driveable and I'm sure the Dream still floats.

Not very friendly
I'll never forget when they all got off the Fantasy sailing that had major problems after dry dock. They expected Disney to bend over backwards for them bc they didn't have trip insurance to pay for their out of pocket expenses. I left the group after that.

I worked on a very small scale cruise line on a touristy area in Wisconsin and had to be the one to help tie the boat on the pier. I remember we hit the dock once and it jolted me and I hit my head against the side of the boat! Bet the impact wouldn't feel like that at all on these huge ships.

That would be on the captain. Depends how bad the structural damage is. If it’s just superficial, then they’ll probably just repaint it and repair during the next maintenenace period. What I would be concerned with is any damage at or below the waterline. If it’s significant structural damage, it will impact someone’s cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter