The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I love the Orange Bird and the TOT dresses, but I fear I won't get much use of out them for the price tag. As much as I'd love to wear dresses more often at home I rarely get the opportunity to do so.

There are some good reviews and blogs on youtube of The Dress Shop that are worth looking at

Yup, exactly what I was thinking. My colleagues are used to my Disney craziness. :)

The sneakers I keep under my desk for running lunch errands are Disney vans. One of my co-workers wears mostly dresses and skirts and her parents at least are huge Disney fanatics. I'll have to show her some of these. I think the accessories are really cute, too.

The Tiki Room dress & ToT bag are the things I like the most, and of course they were the first to sell out. :rotfl:

Is it January yet?

The Tiki Room dress & ToT bag are the things I like the most, and of course they were the first to sell out. :rotfl:

Is it January yet?
Wow, the ToT one sold out? I wad there Saturday and bought one to send it for my friend that lives in MA.
On Saturday the Tiki dress and ToT bag had sold out

Wow, the ToT one sold out? I wad there Saturday and bought one to send it for my friend that lives in MA.
On Saturday the Tiki dress and ToT bag had sold out
I don't know about the ToT dress! I was taking my info about the bag from your update. :) I like the dress quite a lot too but the colors would do nothing for me.

Those dresses look so cheaply made too. Yuck!

That's a pretty bold statement, have you actually seen the dresses in person?

I agree with others TOT is a amazing so is the Apple print - Snow White print it's not so obvious. Those are my two picks. Hope they have them avail. in late fall.

the purse groups on fb have exploded with these things. I am dying for a tiki room dress as well too but I am not back to Disney for another 11 months and would like to try it on. I will be there for a few days before a cruise so it would be awesome to be able to buy that dress to wear to dinner one night on the cruise (nothing formal, it's just a 4-night). I don't wear dresses a whole lot in general and I hate my arms but almost all of those styles would look very cute with a cardigan/shrug so I will just be prepared. If you are ok wearing an all over floral print to brunch or something, this is no different IMO.

We'll see what's doing in a year though, lol.

I was thinking the same thing. We will be there before our cruise in August. Hopefully, they have some in stock.

I was thinking the same thing. We will be there before our cruise in August. Hopefully, they have some in stock.
they are so popular they would be nuts to not keep them in stock. I don't think they said they will be limited so...

Thanks for the link. Sadly, customs duty on importing these by post is going to be crazy, so ideally I need to bring one back in my tax free allowance when I visit.

Are you in the UK? There are a couple of sites that sell the same brands as pinupgirlclothing that are based in the UK which will help limit the shipping and eliminate the duty.

Note to self- do not take child into Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane! (and by child, I mean 11 year old that is almost 5 feet tall and can fit into juniors or small women's sizes). She would want every one of these dresses and at $118 dollars a dress that would cause some family *******!!! :rolleyes: They are so cute! I'm in love with the Tiki dress, and I know she would be too! She would go nuts over the Alice dress too.

Oh, yes please if you have links! UK based.

Voodoovixen.co.uk - one of my all time favorite brands based right out of the U.K.
Attitudeclothing.co.uk - online ship with lots of great vintage inspired brands
Bluebanana.com - another U.K. site with lots of options

Hope you find something you love!

PS If you find a brand you like try googling the brand name and "in the U.K." Or your country to see if you can find local or online stores near you. I found a local store here in Calgary Alberta trying to find a specific Voodoo Vixen skirt - they are an amazing source for clothes and a 15 minute drive away and I'd never have even heard of them if I hadn't been searching!

Has anyone been in the store recently? I'm going in 2 weeks and can't stop thinking about that tiki room dress. I'm just wondering if stock is being replenished regularly or if everything is sold out and it would be a wasted trip (I don't plan on going to Disney Springs for any other reason).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter