The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Same here...no shipping notice or anything and the $ is still in my account :(
I bought HM wallpaper fabric to match the dress for a mask....it looks like I’ll get the fabric before the dress.
I actually keep checking my account to see if it has been taken out. Probably the first time I have crossed my fingers about money coming out LOL!

Anyone going to this event today?

Walt Disney World Passholder-Exclusive Haunted Mansion Shopping Event on Aug 19 - Link

Not a collector of these but it sounds fun to get out and see all the new Halloween stuff and if anyone returned some SO dresses!

Anyone going to this event today?

Walt Disney World Passholder-Exclusive Haunted Mansion Shopping Event on Aug 19 - Link

Not a collector of these but it sounds fun to get out and see all the new Halloween stuff and if anyone returned some SO dresses!
Unfortunately not. Why MUST they do these during work hours. My SiL went to DS yesterday and sent me tons of pictures. I was so jealous LOL! I haven’t gotten my dresses yet to see if they fit but I have exchanged one recently. No issues. Just changed out a large for a medium.

Finally got a shipping notice for one of my dresses...not from Disney, but from UPS.

I did today as well! I find it odd that I never received a shipping confirmation from Disney when it appears that my dress shipped on 8/14. The app also does not show any shipping or tracking info. Regardless, it looks like my HM dress should be here tomorrow!

I did today as well! I find it odd that I never received a shipping confirmation from Disney when it appears that my dress shipped on 8/14. The app also does not show any shipping or tracking info. Regardless, it looks like my HM dress should be here tomorrow!
Yay! UPS as well?

I LOVE this! It’ll match my backpack!

That sounds awesome! I wish it did something like play music at the touch points but I'm sure that would cost more $$.

I bought my son Phineas and Ferb MagicBand 2 - he just loves these characters.

Everyone read this, right?
Disney will be discontinuing FREE MagicBands in January 2021. Previously, Disney World Hotel guests would receive a complimentary solid colored MagicBand. This will no longer be the case beginning next year.

Instead, Disney plans to launch new offerings as part of the My Disney Experience app that will bring features of a MagicBand to your smart devices. While expanding upon the app’s Digital Key Feature (which allows guests to unlock their rooms using their smartphones). Link

That sounds awesome! I wish it did something like play music at the touch points but I'm sure that would cost more $$.

I bought my son Phineas and Ferb MagicBand 2 - he just loves these characters.

Everyone read this, right?
Disney will be discontinuing FREE MagicBands in January 2021. Previously, Disney World Hotel guests would receive a complimentary solid colored MagicBand. This will no longer be the case beginning next year.

Instead, Disney plans to launch new offerings as part of the My Disney Experience app that will bring features of a MagicBand to your smart devices. While expanding upon the app’s Digital Key Feature (which allows guests to unlock their rooms using their smartphones). Link
I saw. We haven’t gotten the free ones in forever now. Always upgraded. I know they aren’t getting rid of them now but I hope they don’t go that way. I do NOT bring my phone to the parks. I tend to leave things places so, I rely on my hubby for that. All I carry is my wallet that has a clip that attaches to my belt loop and that goes into my pocket. We tried the current way of using your phone to open room doors and it never worked so I hope the ‘new’ way is an upgrade from the old way.

I saw. We haven’t gotten the free ones in forever now. Always upgraded. I know they aren’t getting rid of them now but I hope they don’t go that way. I do NOT bring my phone to the parks. I tend to leave things places so, I rely on my hubby for that. All I carry is my wallet that has a clip that attaches to my belt loop and that goes into my pocket. We tried the current way of using your phone to open room doors and it never worked so I hope the ‘new’ way is an upgrade from the old way.

Agree. I use my phone for photos or when we split up in the parks. If I used it for all things Disney I would need to carry an extra battery. No thanks! I like to keep things lite and easy. :thumbsup2 This is what I bring into the parks, they have to fit into my pockets or a small wristlet...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter