• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

That sounds awesome! I wish it did something like play music at the touch points but I'm sure that would cost more $$.

I bought my son Phineas and Ferb MagicBand 2 - he just loves these characters.

Everyone read this, right?
Disney will be discontinuing FREE MagicBands in January 2021. Previously, Disney World Hotel guests would receive a complimentary solid colored MagicBand. This will no longer be the case beginning next year.

Instead, Disney plans to launch new offerings as part of the My Disney Experience app that will bring features of a MagicBand to your smart devices. While expanding upon the app’s Digital Key Feature (which allows guests to unlock their rooms using their smartphones). Link

I did, and I HATE IT! The free magic band thing I'm ok with, but NOT the bring features of your magic band to your smart device!!! I hate carrying my phone, I hate checking it all the time, I hate having to deal with battery life.

Give me an enhanced magic band and a Memory Maker photographer any day!!

I did, and I HATE IT! The free magic band thing I'm ok with, but NOT the bring features of your magic band to your smart device!!! I hate carrying my phone, I hate checking it all the time, I hate having to deal with battery life.

Give me an enhanced magic band and a Memory Maker photographer any day!!
I don't mind the phone part, but there is hardly anywhere to charge your phone in the parks and carrying around an extra charger is just one more thing.

I don't mind the phone part, but there is hardly anywhere to charge your phone in the parks and carrying around an extra charger is just one more thing.

Carrying around ANY charger is too much.

They should be making visiting EASIER. :idea:

Maybe they want to force everyone to have to leave the park at least once to go back to the hotel just to charge the only device that will allow them to do or seen anything! :worried:

Carrying around ANY charger is too much.

They should be making visiting EASIER. :idea:

Maybe they want to force everyone to have to leave the park at least once to go back to the hotel just to charge the only device that will allow them to do or seen anything! :worried:
Sorry, this made me laugh because it feels true.

Ohmygodddddd, the new Tower of Terror dress is amazing! It might be my all-time favorite ride and the dress is fabulous. I just wish I was able to try it on - I'm worried the bust will fit really strangely on me. And those elastic side panels sometimes make for a weird fit. I'm in Canada so I'm not even sure if I can have stuff shipped here (normally I ship to a US mailing address but the Canada/US border is closed because of COVID). I'll have to wait it out and hope it'll still be around the next time I'm at Disney...though that doesn't seem like it'll be any time soon, the way things are going. 😩

I saw. We haven’t gotten the free ones in forever now. Always upgraded. I know they aren’t getting rid of them now but I hope they don’t go that way. I do NOT bring my phone to the parks. I tend to leave things places so, I rely on my hubby for that. All I carry is my wallet that has a clip that attaches to my belt loop and that goes into my pocket. We tried the current way of using your phone to open room doors and it never worked so I hope the ‘new’ way is an upgrade from the old way.
The last thing I heard is MBs won’t be included with rooms but retail bands would be an option still

Let's start with my measurements :sad2:
There are FOUR not the typical three as seen below;

Bust: 36.24", I wear a 34DD bra
Midriff: 29.5" - This measurement is taken directly under your breast.
Waist: 32.5" / Hips: 39" / Height: 5'2"

The midriff measurement is important due to how these dresses are made, they are very close to the body so think back fat. Yes, it's a thing.

So is arm fat! :rolleyes: I purchased Small and Medium. I could not zip the small half way up. The medium fit best overall. There is slight gap on the shoulders though the dress has not been washed. I am wearing the black crinoline slip.

The Haunted Mansion (Blue) dress - bodice, is fully lined unlike most dresses from the Dress Shop. I don't own all the dresses but I believe Mickey Mouse Sketch, Mickey Mouse Through the Years, Trader Sam’s Surplice sundress and this one are the only ones fully lined in the bodice.

I still believe this style runs slightly small.

Let's start with my measurements :sad2:
There are FOUR not the typical three as seen below;
View attachment 520327

Bust: 36.24", I wear a 34DD bra
Midriff: 29.5" - This measurement is taken directly under your breast.
Waist: 32.5" / Hips: 39" / Height: 5'2"

The midriff measurement is important due to how these dresses are made, they are very close to the body so think back fat. Yes, it's a thing.
View attachment 520329

View attachment 520330

So is arm fat! :rolleyes: I purchased Small and Medium. I could not zip the small half way up. The medium fit best overall. There is slight gap on the shoulders though the dress has not been washed. I am wearing the black crinoline slip.
Love love love it!!!! I’m super glad I ordered the large now. You look adorable! Thank you for sharing! 😻😻😻

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter