• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Let's start with my measurements :sad2:
There are FOUR not the typical three as seen below;
View attachment 520327

Bust: 36.24", I wear a 34DD bra
Midriff: 29.5" - This measurement is taken directly under your breast.
Waist: 32.5" / Hips: 39" / Height: 5'2"

The midriff measurement is important due to how these dresses are made, they are very close to the body so think back fat. Yes, it's a thing.
View attachment 520329

View attachment 520330

So is arm fat! :rolleyes: I purchased Small and Medium. I could not zip the small half way up. The medium fit best overall. There is slight gap on the shoulders though the dress has not been washed. I am wearing the black crinoline slip.
I love it! You look fabulous!

I agree on having petite sizes of these dresses. Even like petite XXL if that makes sense. Being heavy and short makes it awful to find clothes. I always try to get crop pants to wear as long pants, but they look stupid, so I mostly only wear dresses unless it is super freezing out.

I agree on having petite sizes of these dresses. Even like petite XXL if that makes sense. Being heavy and short makes it awful to find clothes. I always try to get crop pants to wear as long pants, but they look stupid, so I mostly only wear dresses unless it is super freezing out.
Another vote for petite. I just hate when they change the waist size. It’s like I’m a size 6 and short. Just because I’m short doesn’t mean my waist is smaller than someone taller. :sad2:

Got my blue dress today. Went home during lunch break to make sure. I’ll have to wait until I’m off work and get my daily dose of dog dookie off of me before I can attempt to try it on.

Another vote for petite. I just hate when they change the waist size. It’s like I’m a size 6 and short. Just because I’m short doesn’t mean my waist is smaller than someone taller. :sad2:
Along that line, I hate when they size up the armholes on shirts for plus sizes. Just because my waist is bigger than average doesn’t mean my arms are significantly bigger

Along that line, I hate when they size up the armholes on shirts for plus sizes. Just because my waist is bigger than average doesn’t mean my arms are significantly bigger
Yes! I wonder what these people are thinking when they make clothes.

Thank you! I think (hope) I can find the Oogie Boogie dress. I can’t get any more HM dresses though. When the slinky purple one comes in, that will make 4 LOL!
Ooohhh let me know if you find the Oogie Boogie dress! That’s one I want, but hoping I find down there so I can use discount

Ooohhh let me know if you find the Oogie Boogie dress! That’s one I want, but hoping I find down there so I can use discount
I will. :) I also just bought those bow belts and am going to try one out with the blue dress when they come in tomorrow. I can never get those bows to tie pretty.

I will. :) I also just bought those bow belts and am going to try one out with the blue dress when they come in tomorrow. I can never get those bows to tie pretty.
I can’t either! You’ll love the belts! I have a short torso so it helps define my waist a bit so I don’t look like all legs then boobs with nothing in between

I can’t either! You’ll love the belts! I have a short torso so it helps define my waist a bit so I don’t look like all legs then boobs with nothing in between
That’s the way I feel too. Well more boobs than leg as I lol back at how short I am :) but I know what you mean LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter