The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I am sad to say, I took the Kitty dress back all together. I just did not like the way it looked on me. 🥺🥺🥺But, I now have money to spend LOL!!

These will be sideways, but anyways got mermaid dress at HS this morning. Love it. I got my normal medium size. Seems a bit roomier than my other mediums. Not the greatest pics but wanted to try on in case I needed to take back before heading to DSDF62C7AD-B593-4B45-A1FB-FB10A58DC39C.jpegA044FA0F-BCF5-4E8C-8163-8496E305C145.jpeg

Hi everyone! I am a long time lurker on this page although pretty active on other parts of the Dis. I bought my first DDS dress in the summer of 2019, choosing the Dole Whip dress which I really love. Last summer I happened to see the navy orange bird dress on Facebook marketplace locally and scooped that up. I love orange bird so much! Then I was cleaning out a drawer and found a Disney GC I had forgotten about that was worth $200! So I treated myself to the Cats dress which is so sweet.
IMG_7827.jpegIMG_7830.jpeg

Now I have fallen down a major DDS sized rabbit hole and bought THREE dresses in the last week!! I am so in dress jail now, lol! I am in DDS group on FB and had put an ISO for the Tiki Room dress which is my grail. One of the other members spied it on Poshmark for $90 and messaged me and I snapped it up. Then a fellow Canadian was selling her Toy Story dress as she needed a smaller size and I snapped that up for $65. And this morning, I got an alert from a waitlist that I was on for an outlet shopping group and the WDW halter dress was back in stock at the Vineland outlet for $37!!!! So I bought that too! I have no self control when it comes to these dresses AND I need a bigger closet!

Thanks for letting me share and de-lurk properly. :)

Hi everyone! I am a long time lurker on this page although pretty active on other parts of the Dis. I bought my first DDS dress in the summer of 2019, choosing the Dole Whip dress which I really love. Last summer I happened to see the navy orange bird dress on Facebook marketplace locally and scooped that up. I love orange bird so much! Then I was cleaning out a drawer and found a Disney GC I had forgotten about that was worth $200! So I treated myself to the Cats dress which is so sweet.
View attachment 553445View attachment 553446

Now I have fallen down a major DDS sized rabbit hole and bought THREE dresses in the last week!! I am so in dress jail now, lol! I am in DDS group on FB and had put an ISO for the Tiki Room dress which is my grail. One of the other members spied it on Poshmark for $90 and messaged me and I snapped it up. Then a fellow Canadian was selling her Toy Story dress as she needed a smaller size and I snapped that up for $65. And this morning, I got an alert from a waitlist that I was on for an outlet shopping group and the WDW halter dress was back in stock at the Vineland outlet for $37!!!! So I bought that too! I have no self control when it comes to these dresses AND I need a bigger closet!

Hi!! Welcome! That dress looks super cute on you. I’m so jealous. It just didn’t look good on me... 🥺I hear you on the rabbit hole! I have 11 or 12 and just started in 2019. I have all my dresses in my office closet... 🤫. Please tell me about this waitlist for the outlet shopping group. 😮😮😮 I’m intrigued.

Hi!! Welcome! That dress looks super cute on you. I’m so jealous. It just didn’t look good on me... 🥺I hear you on the rabbit hole! I have 11 or 12 and just started in 2019. I have all my dresses in my office closet... 🤫. Please tell me about this waitlist for the outlet shopping group. 😮😮😮 I’m intrigued.
Thank you so much for the sweet comment! While you may not have been happy with cats dress, I think you absolutely rocked the dogs dress, especially the way you styled it with the black lace up boots! I can totally see a black motorcycle style jacket with this dress too to give it an edgy look.

There is a website for outlet shopping at the Disney outlets called "mywdwoutletstore" I am not sure if we are allowed to post links here or not but I am sure you could easily find it. You have to apply to join the website, then they send you a confirmation code. They have a lot of dresses but many are waitlisted as they are out of stock. You put your name on the waitlist and they email you when they get more. I hope that is helpful for you. :)

Thank you so much for the sweet comment! While you may not have been happy with cats dress, I think you absolutely rocked the dogs dress, especially the way you styled it with the black lace up boots! I can totally see a black motorcycle style jacket with this dress too to give it an edgy look.

There is a website for outlet shopping at the Disney outlets called "mywdwoutletstore" I am not sure if we are allowed to post links here or not but I am sure you could easily find it. You have to apply to join the website, then they send you a confirmation code. They have a lot of dresses but many are waitlisted as they are out of stock. You put your name on the waitlist and they email you when they get more. I hope that is helpful for you. :)
Awe. Thank you! I appreciate that. I’m a boots girl, I wear them with most everything I own, all year long. 😊

I’ll check out that site. There are a couple that I really like that are older.
I look forward to seeing more of your collection😊

Again sideways pics, but picked up the Ratatouille dress at DS. I’ve been eyeing this one because I love the ratatouille movie and cooking, but didn’t want to overpay on eBay so tickled to death I found it! This is a very tight medium, not much give.

5BAD85F2-D064-44F5-8585-CB75CAAC1719.jpegC135B822-45FF-4262-8E76-A638C4D28CCF.jpeg

View attachment 553445View attachment 553446

You look so adorable!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter