• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

If I wasn't in dress jail, I would so take advantage of that 25 % off and order myself another little darling! That being said, here's dress three of my latest splurge, the Toy Story dress. I love the style and fit of this dress. One more to arrive next week!
Love love love!! 🥰 And I totally agree with sherlockmiles. As a matter of fact, I think all dresses should be off the jail list LOL! Can’t wait to see the next one!!

hi everyone, been on the boards for years but just found this thread. OMG you all look fabulous with those dresses. How have I never noticed this thread before??? Now you have me wanting to purchase a Disney dress and may just have to. I see them in the stores while we are at Disney and never brought myself to make the purchase. Now seeing all of you I HAVE to :love:

hi everyone, been on the boards for years but just found this thread. OMG you all look fabulous with those dresses. How have I never noticed this thread before??? Now you have me wanting to purchase a Disney dress and may just have to. I see them in the stores while we are at Disney and never brought myself to make the purchase. Now seeing all of you I HAVE to :love:
Hi LeeLee’sMom!! Welcome! Just know that the dresses are like Lays potato chips, you can’t have just one LOL!!

Hi LeeLee’sMom!! Welcome! Just know that the dresses are like Lays potato chips, you can’t have just one LOL!!

Welcome! I have to agree with Poohbear538... started with one, now I think between my sister and I, we have 10? Maybe? I am afraid to go count them...

Thank you so much for the sweet comment! While you may not have been happy with cats dress, I think you absolutely rocked the dogs dress, especially the way you styled it with the black lace up boots! I can totally see a black motorcycle style jacket with this dress too to give it an edgy look.

There is a website for outlet shopping at the Disney outlets called "mywdwoutletstore" I am not sure if we are allowed to post links here or not but I am sure you could easily find it. You have to apply to join the website, then they send you a confirmation code. They have a lot of dresses but many are waitlisted as they are out of stock. You put your name on the waitlist and they email you when they get more. I hope that is helpful for you. :)
How has your experience been with the outlet shopping site? There are a few dresses there (with crazy good prices, wow!) but there are also a lot of negative reviews on-line. I know you just bought a dress from them (which I'm assuming hasn't arrived yet) but have you purchased from them in the past?

How has your experience been with the outlet shopping site? There are a few dresses there (with crazy good prices, wow!) but there are also a lot of negative reviews on-line. I know you just bought a dress from them (which I'm assuming hasn't arrived yet) but have you purchased from them in the past?
Oh - I've been lurking on this thread and I missed the site, would you mind telling me what website you're referring to?

(And I agree - everyone looks gorgeous and fab in their dresses!)

OH MY GOODNESS, please ignore my question. I, you know, read the post you quoted and saw it :surfweb:. Apparently I need more coffee for my reading comprehension skills to kick in!

This is my first time ordering from them. It did take a while for email notifications as they deal with a pretty high volume of orders. I know people in other Disney groups I am part of that have ordered from them and been happy. I will take photos of my unboxing when my order arrives so you guys know what the process is like. Hope that helps! :)

This is my first time ordering from them. It did take a while for email notifications as they deal with a pretty high volume of orders. I know people in other Disney groups I am part of that have ordered from them and been happy. I will take photos of my unboxing when my order arrives so you guys know what the process is like. Hope that helps! :)
So I registered and sent the email and joined the facebook group. I just want to make sure I understand how this works. They post videos and if you see something you want on the video, you email them and see if they have it available and if not, ask to be put on a waitlist? Is that accurate?

So I registered and sent the email and joined the facebook group. I just want to make sure I understand how this works. They post videos and if you see something you want on the video, you email them and see if they have it available and if not, ask to be put on a waitlist? Is that accurate?
They have a website too. I don’t have Facebook so, I’m not sure how that part works.

Once you approved to join the website with a valid shopping account, you can shop from there. They have a wait list for items not currently available. I am waitlisting 4 dresses currently (HM wiggle, 2020 Minnie flower and garden, Aristocats and Ink&paint.) I received an email from them when my waitlist came through for the WDW park attractions dress came through. There is a $10 shop fee per order added as well.

Another FB group that you ladies may enjoy is "That Disney Dress Shoppe Life". It is a really nice group of women on there and they go out of their way to help others find their dream dresses.

Once you approved to join the website with a valid shopping account, you can shop from there. They have a wait list for items not currently available. I am waitlisting 4 dresses currently (HM wiggle, 2020 Minnie flower and garden, Aristocats and Ink&paint.) I received an email from them when my waitlist came through for the WDW park attractions dress came through. There is a $10 shop fee per order added as well.
Does it take a few days for the approval to go through?? just curious. Thanks for the info.

That would be very helpful, thanks so much!

Thankfully my husband isn’t on here to see this, but I’m up to 27 Disney dresses now. However, I’ve been collecting since 2016 or 2017....whenever the first dresses came out.

My first one purchased was the original red and white polka dot Minnie dress, but returned it because I ordered wrong size. Just last year, I was able to find my correct size in it.

The first one I actually kept was the It’s a Small World dress. Hubby bought it for me while down there on a trip.

Thank goodness there isn’t an actual Disney dress jail, or I’d be in for life!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter